Sign in to follow this  
Dalmar1

SFG opening up Somaliland into midnimo as the talks in Turkey goes on!

Dalmar1   

Somaliland: SFG Officials Allowed to Use Airports Facilities while on Transit for the First time.

The government of Somaliland has for the first time in 23 years lifted a ban which barred officials from the Somalia federal government to using.............

http://somalilandpress.com/somalilandsfg-officials-allowed-use-airports-facilities-transit-first-time-49755

Good news. Maamulka snm is opening up for unity. The Somalis wants nothing but unity. One small minority cannot force upon patriotic Somalis in Borama, Burco, Laascaanood,Buuhoodle and Taleex to embrace secessionism.

Dr_Osman   

Dalmar that article is taking a shot at Puntland lack of airports and saying our bigger then life itself minister of finance is in transfer in a small terrorist village in the north. That article is full of GARBAGE. Our finance minister never needed to go past there and wouldn't, his heading to kuwait to find out what the hell is holding up garowe airport runway from commencing.

Hargeis airport is not international his full of lies, its a paved airstrip at best, he should've of been asked where he took the 10 million because it surely isnt in hargeisa airport. Puntland however is rolling ahead on making sure Bosaso and Garowe are speeded along and be brought up to international standards and Galkayo was also in the sight of having a new terminal, they can do with the runway they have no for now as Bosaso and Garowe are more urgent priorities. Garowe being the seat of the govt and bosaso the financial heart

To be allowed to go trough airports via transit...

Well hey if that's midnimo we live in a big world I one giant country.

Transit trough a nation is according to international law the norm it's transit meaning between you are not legally allowed to step outside of the airport.

Somalia has a better chance f uniting with Uganda not to mention Somalis can also use Ugandan airports for transit well hey it's a one big midnimo family isn't it.

Hahaha.

Deluded people. Living in a parallel universe alien to reason ad logic.

This is a reason you are a colony of Africans in the 21st century.

Dr_Osman   

Ciidan you dont understand the significance of anything your blind as a bat, where is xunjuf for god sakes. Puntland shouldn't traversing there since we are supposebly at "war". When the hell do you see people at war passing through hostile airports? This is totally sickening and proves there is a huge conspiracy happening here between Puntland and Somaliland and we need to get to the bottom of it. Are we at war yes or no, from press releases it sounds like, from actions it surely doesn't.

There is no point to talking to you Ciidan your are blind as a bat, bring your sultan xunjuf to discuss to treason act by Puntland and especially what Khatumo officials will be saying about this to disgrace Puntland and make the Devishes even more suspicious of us. I am disgusting by my minister of finance, wallahi waa arin doqonimo ah wuxu ku kacay. I bet this was planned by xunjufs uncles to add more fuel to the fire between Puntland and Dervishes and add more suspicion, wallahi nimanka way naga siyasad roonadeen, nacaskas we call minister of finance was duped. I would've transited Jabuti.

Alla ceebta naga racayso will be even worse then argagax. I can just picture it now xunjuf telling dervishes waryee jow iyo gow niinka ku hiilin laha shax ayuu ku cabaya airportkay, maxaba ku haray. This a huge blow to Puntland, the minister should be sacked for this.

Dr_Osman   

Yo Xunjuf you scored a major one on Puntland, I give you that sxb. I doubt SSC will ever return to Puntland, we sending always the wrong signals and you would think we sending these signals on purpose to say we dont want you in Puntland go join waqoyi