Sign in to follow this  
Dalmar1

many triangle-landers deported now singing in praise for Mudane Hassan and SFG!

Dalmar1   

Many trianglelanders from traingleland were arrested and deported from Kenya, like this villagelander woman which is deported back to Somalia mogadishu is Now singing praise of President of Somalia Hassan and its government for helping her and her kind that were deported from Kenya in masses!!!!

And what's wrong with that? Can't she thank her president?

.... At times, it seems you guys believe the nonsense they peddle in here more than they do.

^^^

Hahaha....

Somalilanders in Kenya have been there for a long time they comprise of the richest Somalis and are well integrated into Kenyan society.

Its funny how they have recently become obsessed with somaliland. Southern Somalis are getting deported in mass, the defeated lot who ran to refugee camps in dadab after bein chased out of mugdisho are still there 2 decades later

Hahaha....

Somaliland is our home from las canod to loa cado we own it we don't need Kenyan hospitality or refugeeship and we ain't the ones begging in bulk.

In mugdisho your a servant of Burundi, in kismayo of Kenya.

Keep moaning bit!(?:£ hahaha...

I'm loving making you all moan...

It's second nature it's not like you can fight...

Continue the online struggle because you have already lost the one in the real world

Hahaha

Dalmar1   

<cite>
said:</cite>

And what's wrong with that? Can't she thank her president?

.... At times, it seems you guys believe the nonsense they peddle in here more than they do.

bro your right, and i apologise for my awkward action to you, because in the end we are of one people, on one land under one flag Somalia!

And how do we know the Woman is from Somaliland where did she say she is from Somaliland who siad she is from SL , these people are Koonfurians and they were deported from Kenya at the end of the day its shameful for Somalia that their citizens are being abused in Kenya, its very sad that the topic opener uses this as an attack against SL. I mean if you call the woman that praises allegedly ur president a village lander what connects you with her.

There are no Somaliland refugees in Kenya , the SL refugees fled in 1988 to Ethiopia to their ancestral home land in the Hawd and reserve area under Ethiopia and returned in 1991. The only ethnic Somalilanders are elites Kenyans who migrated there in the 19 century like the Grandfather of Amina Muhammed Kenya Foreign minister. Johnny former MP candidate in kenya and many residents from Isiolo, Somalilanders are not in the slums of isli. Trust me all the refugees Kenyan Somali mp ducaale was defending were all Koonfurians from Mogadishu baydhabo etc

The Somaliland president enjoys the legitimacy of his people elected in a free and fair election and Somaliland president Ahmed Siilanyo is guarded by his fellow countrymen, Somaliland leader no person of SL accepts to be guarded by African union Mercenaries let alone the Symbol of the nation the President. A little self pride, SL people will never allow their citizens and its people to be ridiculed abused humiliated by 3rd world African states.

119.jpg

AHMED%20SIILAANYO%20ADXA.GIF

u_39598d_2011-7-7-11-22-12f_4.jpg?w=448&

Selebaan gaal head of the Guurti the President Ahmed , Cabdiraxman Cirio Parliament speaker, Thank you Somaliland elites protecting the dignity of the Somaliland people

Somaliland_18-may-saraar-media.jpg

Thank you Vice president and President

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcginMNVJhBlfB99MbyqR

Its because of the Somaliland elites

That the Somaliland youth are proud of their country

1924979_691583344235751_7171845487623313

10168156_447109288755399_1537372002_n.jp

Long live Somaliland and its people

He is still mickeymouse president. Doesnt matter if one minority clan elected him to be president of hargeisa, berbera and burco.

Wadan aanan jirin kkkk

You mean maamulka snm(traitors)?

Guddoomiye SIIL aanyo is nothing but warlord.

Somaliland govt controls 95% of its territory SL president visited all regions of Somaliland and has a firm grip of SL. i know are scared to death of the former SNM mujahidins for first making you the defeated lot and second , killing the former Somali republic union, but hakugu taagnaato,, because the did it because they can ,and because they can , they live as Kings in their Land, and there is nothing the former neo F@qash can do about it.

Long live the people of Somaliland

How did the pathetic smm kill me when i crushed the old regime and you were low without my firm help? How can pathetic snm be effective when the khatumo clan crushed the ictiraafaddicted traitors on many battles?

Were it not for the struggle of my people, your clan would face massacre after massacre at the hands of SNA till this day.

So go away snm traitor, you and anyone who supports secessionism.

We will fight that off. I warn you not to make war between us and your people if you cannot even defeat khatumo clan.

How can you crush the former regime when you are an affiliate of the former regime. Khatumo clan and the burco berbera ceerigaabo hargeisa clans are one and the same people. the are proud citizens of SL, who fights his own people

Long live the garaad clan of Somaliland who were visionary in 1960 when their garaad was not fond of the Koonfurian union with Somaliland

The Khatumo clan killed khatchewing seperatist traitors haha

How can they be one when your clansmen were killed and driven out from Taleex and Buuhoodle hahaha

You know nothing ninyahow.

The only reason flag of mirqaanland waves in Laascaanood is because some traitors works with snm traitors haha

Very hurt are you that garowe clan enclave is no longer in the sool

Khatumo Golkhatumo

And the rest of sool is under SL

Somalilanders are one people

and there is nothing the pirate enclave can do

Come on Somalia rising is from las canod did you know they pretend to be hag now because it's just to much to bare the weakness and inability and all...

Somalia rising

Las canod, republic of somaliland

Till this day no pirate can change that