Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Tahriibka somaliland, now includes their high ranking police officers

Everyone is leaving the doomed terrorist sanctuary known as Somaliland.

Before it was only the general populace who were leaving in droves, but now it seems even those holding government jobs are jumping off the sinking ship.

How unfortunate!

Mooge   

OMG. this is really funny. war nimanki SNM baxsad bay ka bixi wayen. if Somaliland is such a great place to live, why would a trained officer who would have had comfortable living in somaliland run to live in italian streets. the italians don't have welfare system so these police officers must fetch for themselves for a while niyoow until tolka smugglers from the UK can get to them. hahaha.

these people have shamed Somaliland.

<cite>
said:</cite>

OMG. this is really funny. war nimanki SNM baxsad bay ka bixi wayen. if Somaliland is such a great place to live, why would a trained officer who would have had comfortable living in somaliland run to live in italian streets. the italians don't have welfare system so these police officers must fetch for themselves for a while niyoow until tolka smugglers from the UK can get to them. hahaha.

these people have shamed Somaliland.

What do you expect ninyahow: they've wasted all their energy and resources on trying to obtain the unobtainable, instead of focusing their efforts on creating jobs for the people.

Niyoow,many snm traitors on this forum wants us to believe maamulka hargeisa berbera and burco is the african Dubai lolll

Nimanyahow the reality is that all youngsters of maamulka are dying in the mediterreanean sea to escape the shandy shiddy hole they lived in. Their police commanders escaping lol.

Niyoow even siil aanyo sneaks out the desertcity hargeisa. Meel lagu noolaan karo maahan. Many of them are now going to Xamar their capital city. They know Xamar is back, it is city of entertainment.

I love pirate siadist cabaad. Reduced to 2.5 regions f desert wasteland. Refused entry iyo las korey and las canod.

Defeated at every stage. Made homeless.

Ad now all they have to say is everyone is going to Somalia.

Hahahah aha.....

Walahi precious.

Siadist cabaad.

How sweet the feeling.

Las canod is mine las korey is mine......

The entire somaliland republic is signing billion dollar deals and expanding while you have maraq around your primitive campfire talking about how everyone is leaving somaliland.

Hahahah...

Iam from the H clan of your President H.E Hassan Sheikh Maxamuud kkkkk

Keep dreaming, Somalidiids. The International community knows without the support of HAGites for ictiraaf nothing will happen. They know if they recognize Maamulka SNM without informing and asking HAG permission another war will happen kkkk

Niyoow meel iska fariiso waxba ma ogidee :D

^^^

Saxib everyone knows your from nasso canood.

Recognition whose after recognition I don't care about recognition Somalia is dead. Without recognition we are signing billion dollar deals, our flag is raised in your villages.

Our borders are secure. Our people are expanding and growing, roads are being constructed.

And all you can say is recognition one thing is certain I will reach recognition before you ever have freedom.

That's for sure.

Hag is hag like I said they have their own problems recognition seems to be all the have.

If I said I will join Somalia and I want everything they would kiss my foot and give me everything.

While your little village and people is owned by somaliland.