Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaRising

Sarakiisha Waqooyi, Bari & Koonfur in Talyaaniga!

Dowladda Talyaaniga oo sheegtay inay ka caawinayso Soomaaliya Tababarka Booliiska iyo dhinacyada Wax-soo-saarka

Talaado, Jannaayo 08, 2013 (HOL) — Dowladda Talyaaniga oo muddo dheer gumeysanaysay gobollada Koonfureed ee Soomaaliya ayaa shaacisay inay ka caawin doonto dowladda cusub ee Soomaaliya tababarka ciidamada iyo wax-soo-saarka.

Wasiirka arrimaha dibadda ee Talyaaniga, Guilio Terzi ayaa hadalkan ka sheegay xarunta Talyaaniga ee Roma kaddib markii uu kulan la qaatay wasiirka arrimaha dibadda Soomaaliya, Fowziyo Yuusuf Xaaji Aadan oo safar shaqo ku joogta dalka Talyaaniga.

“Talyaanigu wuxuu ka taageeri doonaa Soomaaliya xoojinta ammaanka, tababaridda ciidamada booliska iyo wax-soo-saarka beeraha iyo kalluumeysiga,” ayuu Terzi wariyeyaal ugu sheegay magaalada Roma.

Sidoo kale, wasiirradda arrimaha dibadda ee Soomaaliya, Fowziyo Yuusuf ayaa iyaduna sheegay inay ku faraxsan tahay in dib loosoo nooleeyo xiriirkii u dhexeeyay Soomaaliya iyo Talyaaniga.

“Innaga iyo Talyaanigu waxaan ku heshiinnay in loosoo nooleeyo dhammaan heshiisyadii dowliga ahaa ee ay labada dal horay u galeen, taasna waa guul weyn oo lagu faani karo,” ayay tiri wasiiradda arrimaha dibadda Soomaaliya oo iyaduna saxaafadda la hadashay.

kkkkkkkkkkk Xaaji Xun did Italy mention Maamulka SNM?

Then why is Maamulka SNM there on the training? loool

The Training is for Republic of Somalia from Seylac till Raskambooni. If snm are separatists why did they go there kkkkkkk

Xaaji Xun will also spin this out. " well training is part of Istanbul agreement, well we need the training, it does not damage our ictiraaf programm, well wanlaweyns must stop claiming us, well we go to Italy as seperate country. Italy called on us as seperate country. Well where do you see the evidence that Italy only called Somalia. Well Wanlaweyn are so ignorant of politics. As for the Turkish Airlines and the Somali ambassador, well the somali ambassador entered the wrong door, he was not welcome there because two Qarans(Turkey and maamulka snm) were talking".

And Xaaji Xun sleeps better at night by feeding himself lies lol

Hawdian   

Somaliarising- are you okay pal- surely being this much anti-somaliland must be bad for ur mental and heart.calm down

I dont hate Khatchewing Somalidiids. I pity them. They are our brothers in need. When people loses their sanity and believes in imaginary worlds, we must help them to gain sanity.

^

Adnan, nobody hates somaliland nor the people from there.

We are merely shedding light upon the futility of the secessionist agenda and the foolishness of the baboons who propagate it on this forum, nothing more nothing less...now scurry back from whence your crawled out of!

<cite>
said:</cite>

I pity you lots, hate of Somaliland and it's people is sick, no wonder the world looks down on our race.

We dont hate them. We want to help the insane khataddicts to gain sanity.

^^ And khat eating unionist to face reality a decade has past with two people apart . Move on fix your country for the betterment of your people, as I am doing it for my people and country . :)

<cite>
said:</cite>

We dont hate them. We want to help the insane khataddicts to gain sanity.

Lol @ SomaliaRising. :D :D

I guess they've forced your hand into opening up a psychiatric hospital for the sick folks of this forum.

Saaxiib, ka wareeji nimanka! :D

Lets allow the Koonfurians to have a little relief on SOL i mean its not really great back home for them. Daily homicide attacks, their leaders stealing from them African union troops filling their black belly's Its the kinda frustrations for them pirates kidnapping people and ofcourse turks feeding the people their refugees being hunted down as we speak by Kenyans i dont understand why they consider a qaad session bad , i mean in SL people have a nice qaad session its nice a good mirqaan now and than and once u leave the hargeisa mafrish u watch the beautiful stars and walk home in peace and sit with ur wife before the fire place, and thats really living the dream.

Singing jowhara luula weynaka dhamanteen baa

Kkkkk Xaaji Habaar Xun

I think its a bad year for your snm maamul. All signs shows us that Siil aanyo is infact stealth unionist.

Niyoow while u worry about ictiraaf baa soo dhow, ur uncle siil aanyo is heading the other direction. He accepted federalism. Waa lagu qiyaanay kkkm