Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaRising

Sarakiisha Waqooyi, Bari & Koonfur in Talyaaniga!

<cite>
said:</cite>

Lol @ SomaliaRising.
:D

I guess they've forced your hand into opening up a psychiatric hospital for the sick folks of this forum.

Saaxiib, ka wareeji nimanka!

Kkkkkk

My strongest weapon to help them gain sanity is by showing them the reality sxb. The actions of Siil aanyo who is known to be unionist at heart is evidence that the ictiraaf wont come. In truth many snm supporters embraced federalism. Their leaders, police and army, even singers, all embraced that.

^^^

Miskeen guy... Nervious break down online because e has nothin left I mean all his land has been taken and his probably lives on some god forsaken council estate in England wishing to go somewhere trapped their and unable to return to nasso canood he vents his frustrations on somaliland....

Wakes up every morning to somaliland.

Hahah...

Recognition, we don't need recognition as Long as you live under the somaliland boot that's our recognition.

Hahah...

He'll will freeze over before las canod is not part of somaliland.

Recognition, we don’t need recognition

First Somalidiid to recognize that fact.

Haha

Iam HAG, your absolute authority. You work for me. Your singers and businessfolk comes to my city for job. Hahaha

How is it a bad year when Somaliland exercised its control over eastern sanaag laasqoray.

Somaliland exploration deals are finalized

Turkish and Al arabiya airlines coming to Somaliland

Somalilandd multi million fishery company established

Road construction between Ceerigaabo and Burco is in full gear

And Somaliland is in serious negotiations with Bollore logistics more than 2 billion dollar investment.

And we are only in april can u imagine how this year will go

How is the African union protectorate of Somalia is doing, last time i checked Kikuyu were abusing your refugees in Kenya and Alshabaab managed to infiltrate the seat of Somalia.

<cite>
said:</cite>

First Somalidiid to recognize that fact.

Haha

Iam HAG, your absolute authority. You work for me. Your singers and businessfolk comes to my city for job. Hahaha

What he tells you is that recognition means little when you dont control your destiny , Recognition is a formality and acceptance to the international community. Somaliland sovereignty is enforced by its sons and its ability to govern over its citizens. Somalia has recognition yet Turks run the development projects and the Ugandans provide the security where is the sovereignty. Somalia cannot even raise its voice towards the Kikuyu who are harassing Somalia refugees. The only thing we really want recognition is for our currency to be recognized, we can sign agreements with multi billion companies under the legal framework of the SDC Somaliland development corporation, as SL has done with the oil firms and the Bollore logistics company But for the rest really it has no real value it will only a boost for the cause from a legal point of view, and that will come in time. And your not HAG , you are a pirate from Garowe who was defeated by SL who is still bitter about it wa iska caadi.