Sign in to follow this  
Dalmar1

Daawo: Dhalin yarada reer Boroma oo oa dareen celiyey aqoonsiga Shefield

The Sheikh talks about a Somali union not the racist greater Somalia , he even mentioned Kilil Somali NFD and Djibouti. If he wants that type of Union it has to be a union of equality justice and mutual respect, not a Union where every one eats cambuulo and invites African union troops and does Niiko for foreign delegates. The last genuine Unionist was Professor samatar and he left the Koonfurians and who can forget Yusrar Abrarr, who could not work with them. Believing in Somalinimo is not inviting AU troops in your back yard and allow Social rejects religious zealots in your back yards. Nothing Somalia does is Somalinimo they have ruined what Somalinimo stood for. Since 1991 u gave Hollywood two movies Black Hawk down and Captain Philips the image of Somalis is ruined , now every one thinks Somalis are pirates with horse mouths.

xabad   

This was after committing a genocide on the awdal people. a few quisling s can be found anywhere. but make no mistake reer awdal

<cite>
said:</cite>

I am reer Borama how can i hate reer borama when i am from there.

Beenaale, anagaa nagu ciyaraysa. how many places are you from at once ??

tomorrow your wll say i ws born in las qorey. your a fraud.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

^^ You are not even Somali lol

scoundrel! we know your clan, your from those tiny langaab sub clans of the snm, that is why your overcompensating by overdoing this secessionist nac nac. taada ka soo bax ta cid kale laguma dirsan.