Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Prime minister of Somalia African union troops not leaving any time soon.

Ra'iisul Wasaaraha Somalia oo sheegay xilliga ay baxayaan ciidanka AMISOM

Khamiis, Abriil 03, 2014 (HOL) — Ra’iisul wasaaraha Somalia, Cabdiweli Sheekh Axmed Maxamed ayaa toddobaadkan sheegay in ciidamada AMISOM ay Somalia ka bixi doonaan marka dib loo dhiso ciidamada xoogga, isagoo ku sheegay wareysi uu siiyay Al-jazeera TV.

Mudane C/weli ayaa sheegay in ciidanka dowladda iyo AMISOM ay ka gaareen guulo la taaban karo ka gaareen howlgallada ka socda gobollada dalka qaarkood, ayna howlgalladaas sii socon doonaan inta laga adkaanayo Al-shabaab.

“Howlgallada socda waa kuwo muhiim ah, waana ku faraxsannahay howlgallada ay wadaan ciidamada dowladda Somalia iyo kuwa AMISOM, waxayna la wareegeen sagaal degmo oo ku yaalla gobollada Koonfurta iyo Bartamaha Soomaaliya, kuwaasoo ay u adeegsan jireen Al-shabaab inay dhallinyarada ka qortaan lacagana ka urursadaan dadka,” ayuu yiri ra’iisul wasaaraha Soomaliya oo ka jawaabayay su’aal ahayd wuxuu ku micneyn karo howlgallada billowga ah ee gobollada dalka ka socda.

Sidoo kale, ra’iisul wasaaraha ayaa la weydiiyay sida ay ku dhacday in Al-shabaab oo laga qabsaday deegaanno badan ay haddana Muqdisho qaraxyo iyo weerarro dhiig ku daatay ka geystaan, sida inay beegsadaan madaxtooyada Soomaaliya iyo xarunta Qaramada Midoobay. Isagoo ku jawaabay.

“Al-shabaab waa koox naf-la-caari ah, waxay doonaan ayay sameeyaan, laakiinse waxaan la kaashan doonnaa laamaha amniga sidii looga hortegi lahaa weerarrada ay ka geysanayaan magaalada Muqdisho.”

Mar kale ayaa ra’iisul wasaaraha la weydiiyay inay doonayaan inay Al-shabaab la hadlaan iyo in kale, isagoo ku jawaabay inay fariimmo u direen xubnaha aan fikradaha shisheeye wadan ee Al-shabaab ka tirsan, ayna soo dhaweynayaan haddii ay kusoo biirayaan.

Dhanka kale, ra’iisul wasaraha Soomaaliya ayaa wax laga weydiiyay warbixintii ku saab-sanayd in hubka dowladda uu gacanta u galo Al-shabaab ee ay soo saareen guddi ka tirsan Qaramada Midoobay, isagoo si fudud uga jawaabay ayuu sheegay in uusan ogeyn hub ay dowladdu leedahay oo Al-shabaab gacanta u galay ama la siiyay.

“Wabixintaas ma ahayn mid wax nagala weydiiyay, waxaan u qaadanay inay mid khatar ah ahayd, waxaanse baaraynaa sida ay arrintaas ku dhacday, mana ogi hub Al-shabaab ama beelo gacanta loo geliyay,” ayuu C/weli Sheekh hadalkiisa ku daray.

Ugu dambeyn, ra’iisul wasaaraha Soomaaliya ayaa waxaa la weydiiyay xilliga ay Somalia ka baxaayaan ciidamada shisheeye ee caawinaya, isagoo ku jawaabay in markay dib u dhis ku sameeyaan ciidamadooda ay bixi doonaan.

“Waxaan qorsheynaynaa inaan dhisno ciidamada xoogga dalka, laba todobaad ka horna waxaa qaraar dib loogu dhisayo cidamada Soomaaliya qaatay ururka IGAD. Markaan awood u yeelanno sugidda ammaanka dalkeenna way iska baxayaan gabi ahaan ciidamada walaalaha AMISOM,” ayuu yiri C/weli Sheekh oo sharraxaad ka bixinayay xilliga ay ciidamada AMISOM ka baxayaan Soomaaliya.

Isla su’aal kale oo ahayd xilliga ay dhacayso inay awood u yeeshaan inay amniga dalka oo dhan adkeeyaan ayaa la weydiiyay, isagoo ku jawaabay: “Taasi waqti ayay qaadanaysaa, waayo dalkan wuxuu dhibaato kusoo jiray 20-sano ka badan, dib u dhisna ciidamadana waqti ayay qaadanaysaa.

The African troops will leave soon -Somali Gov are currently working on building sizable Moderate army with all the hardware tools needed.Thousand s of Somali soldiers are being trained outside the country , Countries like the Turks , UAE and Italy are Providing high quality training plus moderate weapons such as Armored Vehicles - Tanks and etc .

Taliska Ciidanka Milatariga Soomaaliya ayaa sheegay in Dowlado dhoor ah ka dalbadeen in Ciidanka Milatariga Soomaaliya gacan ka siiyaan la dagaalanka Al-Shabaab iyo sidii ciidanka loo qalabeyn lahaa.

Abaanduulaha Ciidanka Xooga Soomaaliyeed Jen. C/Risaaq Qaliif Cilmi oo Warbaahinta kula hadlay Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa shaaciyay in Dowladaha daneeya arimaha Soomaaliya ka dalbadeen qalabeynta iyo gacan siinta Ciidanka Xooga Soomaaliyeed .

Abaanduulaha ayaa xusay in hada ay dalbadeen Diyaarado iyo Doomo gacan ka siiya daabulka Ciidanka Xooga Soomaaliyeed iyo la dagaalka Xarakada Al-Shabaab , waxa uuna tilmaamay in rajo badan ka qabaan in ay helaan Diyaarado iyo doomo.

Jen. C/Risaaq Qaliif Cilmi ayaa sheegay Deeqdii shalay ay ka heleen Dowlada Talyaaniga ay aheed mid hordhac ah , waxa uuna xusay in dhawaan Dalka Talyaaniga tababaro loogu qaadi doono Ciidanka Xooga Soomaaliyeed.

Ciidamada kala duwan ee Dowlada Soomaaliya ayaan heesan Diyaarado iyo Duumo gacan ka siiyala dagaalanka Al-Shabaab , waxaana hada Dowladu rajo ka qabtaa in Ciidanka Dowlada la qalabeeyo lana siiyo diyaarado iyo Doomo ay kula dagaalamaan cadowgooda

Maybe the Somali President should maneuver by persuading the Europeans and the Americans to fund the Somali Army directly with high salaries being paid to Somali troops instead of AU troops. If Somalis were paid 1200 dollars per month then it might attract higher quality recruits to join the Military.

What do you guys think

<cite>
said:</cite>

Maybe the Somali President should maneuver by persuading the Europeans and the Americans to fund the Somali Army directly with high salaries being paid to Somali troops instead of AU troops. If Somalis were paid 1200 dollars per month then it might attract higher quality recruits to join the Military.

What do you guys think

That's very sensible and we don't like that.

<cite>

What do you guys think

Americans and Europeans will much rather fund AMISOM than the Somali army. Hence why very little money actually goes to the central government but instead to regional administrations and NGOs.

xabad   

I heard it from good sources that the neighboring countries esp kenya objected to strong somali army being reconstituted as they are suspicious of somalis and view them as a threat. i can't blame them, i would not trust somalis either.

It is true that Ethiopia and kenya are trying to halt Somalia to rebuild its army , Doctor kenney made a good point it can happen but Somalia to approach the Europeans u need a very effective Foreign policy to make sure that the Europeans pay the Army officers direct and that NATO forces train the defense forces. And u need people with a vision a long term strategy to make sure and create and forge a closer relations with the Europeans closer than the Kenyan foreign policy and Ethiopia foreign policy it can happen. For that to happen u need a United Somalia U need capable leaders and elites who want to give back to Somalia.

<cite>

Americans and Europeans will much rather fund AMISOM than the Somali army. Hence why very little money actually goes to the central government but instead to regional administrations and NGOs.

That's because the Europeans and Americans don't trust that incompetent loser Qoslaaye. He would probably receive that money and distribute the money to his friends and associates, as Somali Politicians are notorious for doing. So if 1200 dollars are earmarked for every Somali Soldier, Qoslaaye would take 90 percent of it and and leave the Somali with only 100 dollars. I wouldn't put that past him

That's why I think the Military of Somalia should be handled by a separate domestic agency. And the funds to pay for the salaries of Somali troops should go directly to that agency instead.

<cite>

It is true that Ethiopia and kenya are trying to halt Somalia to rebuild its army , Doctor kenney made a good point it can happen but Somalia to approach the Europeans u need a very effective Foreign policy to make sure that the Europeans pay the Army officers direct and that NATO forces train the defense forces. And u need people with a vision a long term strategy to make sure and create and forge a closer relations with the Europeans closer than the Kenyan foreign policy and Ethiopia foreign policy it can happen. For that to happen u need a United Somalia U need capable leaders and elites who want to give back to Somalia.

I really believe this would have already taken place if the Europeans and Americans trusted this current President. But he's already proven to everyone that he's not worth an ounce of trust.

We already have thousands of young Somali men attempting to travel to Europe through the Sahara Desert and the Mediterranean. Many of them die on their journey to Europe, because there are no job opportunities back home. Many of these Somalis are educated as well.

If the Somali Army salaries were 1200 dollars per month, that might attract these high-quality Somali kids to join the Army instead. They would have a direct incentive to pacify the country, unlike AMISOM who wants to see the Civil War drag on as long as possible. This would eliminate the need for AMISOM and would seriously dampen Al Shabab's recruitment propaganda ("Oh these foreigners are occupying our country")

galbeedi   

When I saw the headline, I thought he was announcing a withdrawal date. Unless they specify exact date or at least a time table to work on it could work. As of now it is a open ended operation. Why don't say by June 2015, they will go or January/2016. We need fixed dates. I believe Qoslaaye, to ease some of the pressure, may give the shop away and extend another 10 years. That will be the end of the Republic as we know it.

xabad   

<cite>

I really believe this would have already taken place if the Europeans and Americans trusted this current President. But he's already proven to everyone that he's not worth an ounce of trust.

We already have thousands of young Somali men attempting to travel to Europe through the Sahara Desert and the Mediterranean. Many of them die on their journey to Europe, because there are no job opportunities back home. Many of these Somalis are educated as well.

If the Somali Army salaries were 1200 dollars per month, that might attract these high-quality Somali kids to join the Army instead. They would have a direct incentive to pacify the country, unlike AMISOM who wants to see the Civil War drag on as long as possible. This would eliminate the need for AMISOM and would seriously dampen Al Shabab's recruitment propaganda ("Oh these foreigners are occupying our country")

your aren't the brightest bulb in the room Doctor Kenney.

Sxb, even under former presidents Sharif and AY the IC community balked at building a large, strong somali army, and with good reasons. somalis have shown a consistent track record of being untrustworthy,undisciplined and destabilizing.

Secondly, the army is being recruited exclusively from H communities esp their former militias and no other clan, basically its a clan army. The current president is just HAG leader who has no interest in governing for the larger nation. which is why he armed his community to wage war on water-malians and ethnically cleanse them from their ancestral land. This has nothing to do with incompetence you keep harping on about, its pure malevolent qabyaalad and use of state resources to subjugate an enemy clan. a playbook we are used to in somalia.

why do you disregard this fundamental stumbling blocks and go into technicalities, salaries and what have you ?? do you think we are in post clan somalia where competency and better bureaucracy would somehow solve issues that bedevil this country.

Xabad, I thought that my previous posts aimed at you made it clear what I thought of you?

Does it have to be spelled it out for you abaayo? I don't have the highest opinion of you, in case you haven't noticed. But maybe saying it again should make you realize this.

I don't respond to simpletons, and I never read your long-winded post.

<cite>

When I saw the headline, I thought he was announcing a withdrawal date. Unless they specify exact date or at least a time table to work on it could work. As of now it is a open ended operation. Why don't say by June 2015, they will go or January/2016. We need fixed dates. I believe Qoslaaye, to ease some of the pressure, may give the shop away and extend another 10 years. That will be the end of the Republic as we know it.

He'll extend it another 10 years without giving it a second thought. And AMISOM is more than happy to do that, as the current arrangement works in their favor.

And the only possible way to stop this from continuing is to build a high-quality Somali Army