Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Prime minister of Somalia African union troops not leaving any time soon.

Dalmar1   

I don't get it??????,.....what's the big fuss here, didn't according to the associated news all over the world,say that the world powerspowers (security council) accepted to put in their agenda to re-build Somalia's armed forces under President Hassan term.

Didn't Italy,USA,Germany,UK,Russia,and Turkey send their commandeers to help rebuild somalia army (bear in mind all countries I mentioned have already send their army's commanders and experts except Germany which their parliament just approved and on their way,and Russia which also vowed to send logistics and their commanders which I believe will be refused by the SFG due to geopolitical reason),.....and Turkey under USA and UK initiative has stated that they with SFG WIL rebuild the armed forces building from down-up approach, SOL brothers what Turkey said is right in order to rebuild the armed forces you must Have the right tools with you as in Buildings, administration, logistics and etc,etc,etc, know brothers to build an army you must start from bottom to up approach!

Brothers I can show you pictures of the blue print of what Turkey has presented to us of how the future armed forces buildings for Navy,Army,and Air forces will look like, but I won't as you guys must have witnessed yourselves as it was a must see that day on the Somali news, so you guys must have seen with your own eyes!

But I will show one PIC which will reaffirm our believe that our armed forces our currently under rehabilitation and army buildings being under construction and refurbishment!

null

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Xabad, I thought that my previous posts aimed at you made it clear what I thought of you?

Does it have to be spelled it out for you abaayo? I don't have the highest opinion of you, in case you haven't noticed. But maybe saying it again should make you realize this.

I don't respond to simpletons, and I never read your long-winded post.

Touche. i think i hit a nerve, you calling me a simpleton and long winded is rich. i think your describing yourself DK.

you may have issues with me but resorting to misogyny just to feel good is very crass, what do you have against our sisters that use Abaayo as an insult.

xabad, referring to you as effeminate wouldn't be considered as an insult to females. The same way how some newscasters and comedians referring to Hillary Clinton or whoever as "manly" wouldn't be considered as an insult to the male gender.

The fact that you even made that argument proves to me even more that you're an idiot. Please ignore me saaxib. Go on my profile page and hit the IGNORE button.

xabad   

<cite>

xabad, referring to you as effeminate wouldn't be considered as an insult to females. The same way how some newscasters and comedians referring to Hillary Clinton or whoever as "manly" wouldn't be considered as an insult to the male gender.

The fact that you even made that argument proves to me even more that you're an idiot. Please ignore me saaxib. Go on my profile page and hit the IGNORE button.

LOL so now your referring to me as homosexual DK. cajiib, we will see what admin has to say about that.

why do you find me so threatening that your lose it every time i post something and you go into fits. we don't know each other like that for you to hate me so intensely, cool down. remember this is just a forum, don't take things too seriously.

xabad   

<cite>

I'm the one who hates you intensely? Yet you're the one who follows me around from thread to thread?

Nice logic there saaxib.

LOL, follow you from thread to thread you say, oh DK you have too high an opinion of yourself. you ego is too big for this site. you threaten mortals like me with excommunication if we reply to your threads. how dare we ?

Secondly, the army is being recruited exclusively from H communities esp their former militias and no other clan, basically its a clan army. The current president is just HAG leader who has no interest in governing for the larger nation. which is why he armed his community to wage war on water-malians and ethnically cleanse them from their ancestral land. This has nothing to do with incompetence you keep harping on about, its pure malevolent qabyaalad and use of state resources to subjugate an enemy clan. a playbook we are used to in somalia.

why do you disregard this fundamental stumbling blocks and go into technicalities, salaries and what have you ?? do you think we are in
post clan
somalia where competency and better bureaucracy would somehow solve issues that bedevil this country.

Somali Federal Army are being recruited across the country , The General Ranks are divide equal and based on experience. Stop trying Delegitimizing the Somali Arm Force ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6eK9DitGooI

Waaxaa wadanka Talyaaniga Lagu soo Gabagabeeyay Siminaar Loo qabtay Saraakiil kasocda Wadanka soomlaliya.

HALKAN KA DAAWO VIDEO

Saaraakiishan Soomalida ayaa waxay ka Yimaadeen Muqdisho, Puntland iyo Somalilan

<cite>

LOL, follow you from thread to thread you say, oh DK you have too high an opinion of yourself. you ego is too big for this site. you threaten mortals like me with excommunication if we reply to your threads. how dare we ?

Whenever I make a post on a thread, and then you make a comment after me, then I can virtually guarantee that you're replying directly to me, bashing me or insulting me in some form. So yeah, you are "following" me from thread to thread.

You have this vendetta, you have this huge ego and you feel like you have something to "prove". And here you are, frothing at the mouth, while you insult me. I can feel the hatred through the internet :D

I strongly suggest, for the sake of your blood pressure, that you just ignore me aboowe. You'll save yourself a lot of trouble :)

Dalmar1   

Xabad and Kenny last chance saxabyaal before an ever banishment occurs upon you two!

Saxabyaal please either make peace or part ways (ignore each others)!

<cite>

Xabad and Kenny last chance saxabyaal before an ever banishment occurs upon you two!

Saxabyaal please either make peace or part ways (ignore each others)!

I know, I know. I'll never address him again, and I politely ask him to ignore me

xabad   

<cite>

Whenever I make a post on a thread, and then you make a comment after me, then I can virtually guarantee that you're replying directly to me, bashing me or insulting me in some form. So yeah, you are "following" me from thread to thread.

You have this vendetta, you have this huge ego and you feel like you have something to "prove". And here you are, frothing at the mouth, while you insult me. I can feel the hatred through the internet
:D

I strongly suggest, for the sake of your blood pressure, that you just ignore me aboowe. You'll save yourself a lot of trouble
:)

DoctorKenney your are forgiven. it all started with you really calling me an "atheist pig" without provocation. but i don't care now, as its all past us. have a wonderful day.