Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Ukraine and Russia

galbeedi   

Waryaa Ciidan Suldaan, Why don't you quit the Somali-Somaliland debate and keep writing these geopolitical issues. I think what you saying really makes sense. If Ukraine goes, others inside the Russian Federation will implode. In Crimea the Majority of the Russians are TarTar Muslims,there are many more ethnic groups that are prosecuted in Russia.

I know people complain about the excess of United States , but If a ruthless communist or Godless Chinese takes over, may God help us. For better or for worse America will be there. They accept their mistakes, they debate openly and eventually correct them. The election of Obama was America reversing it's Iraqi blunder. In Chechenya Putin murdered 80,000 people. no one can ask him or debate about the merit of that war. If you talk about it you might be even killed. I will take the U.S.a any time when it comes to the Russians or Chinese.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

^^^ stocks go up and Down based on perception: it will go up and down based on investor confidence. However that like I said Europe will never put sanctions on Russia or else all our gas bills and petrol bills increase and if that increases all our products prices go up.

Islam will conquer Russia trough demographics eventually.

Ukraine joining Europe just limits Russia's economic future strategic ambition.

An isolated Russia will not be a good place to invest in especially for those businesses with Western connections, therefore it is this real economic threat which the Russian currency and the stock market are reacting to.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Waryaa Ciidan Suldaan, Why don't you quit the Somali-Somaliland debate and keep writing these geopolitical issues. I think what you saying really makes sense. If Ukraine goes, others inside the Russian Federation will implode. In Crimea the Majority of the Russians are TarTar Muslims,there are many more ethnic groups that are prosecuted in Russia.

I know people complain about the excess of United States , but If a ruthless communist or Godless Chinese takes over, may God help us. For better or for worse America will be there. They accept their mistakes, they debate openly and eventually correct them. The election of Obama was America reversing it's Iraqi blunder. In Chechenya Putin murdered 80,000 people. no one can ask him or debate about the merit of that war. If you talk about it you might be even killed. I will take the U.S.a any time when it comes to the Russians or Chinese.

I share your sentiments about America and the West in general. I can never trust China and Russia with a geopolitical power as big as that of the Western world. They would be truly evil.

Mooge   

The West is powerless to do anything about Putin. if they put sanctions on him, he will put sanctions on them. If they freeze his assets, he will freeze their assets and invesments in Russia. the West is desperate now and i have been watching last couple of days and in the end it looks like not much will be done other than some symbolic stuff.

niyoow, this is deep geopolitical game and Russia will be hurt, but so will the West too.