Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland unable to gain international status after 23 years

gooni   

oday

we are only a small nation compared to the 100m Ethiopians next door who are hungry for land and resources, more so than your average Somali sub-clan or group . To survive, to protect our land, our resources and our people we must work together as Somalis. This does not mean ruling each other or oppressing each other, it just means working together for danta guud and common interests

Dantii guud, ee khaliijku khatar bay ku jirtaa dhaqaale iyo aqoonsina haystay see qabiilo gobolo kala goobaystay hadaf fog oo midaysan u yeelan karaan awoowe?

I am not calling for Somaliland or Puntland to necessarily submit themselves to the corrupt and ineffective ‘government’ down south without undertaking due diligence, preparations and putting the necessary structures in place. Nor am I saying that the SFG parliament represents SL. I am just saying that working together we are stronger, politically/economically/culturally and militarily. And SL has so much to teach and share with the Southern regions

What undertake they need? Clarified more if you can pls

Dhibaatooyinkaa waxa sababay fikridayda ayan ka diibanaya, iniga oo khibrad gaar ah u leh

Khibradaadu ma xog ogaalbaa mise waa xan ogaal?

buurta hadaad ka baqdo inaad korto ama fuusho weligaa hoos baad joogaysaa maah maah carbeed

yaaa Gooyey Somali ba gooeyse dee there are no Foreigners in Somaliland and in segments of Somalia only the African union troops in the far south but they are there and damuljadid is fine with the AU troops. So Somali ba iska leh go aanka..

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Maba aysan garanin

Gumeysiga sirtiisii

Goboladii Dhulkeenii

Hadba qolo loo koobay

Garyaqaanku waa kuma?

Yaa gooyay go'aankani?!

I don't know about Puntand, Galmudug, and the other administrations which popped up in Somalia; but the reclamation of Somaliland's independence was a decision taken by the disillusioned refugees who were returning to their ruined homes and land in 1991 after the defeat and expulsion of the occupiers.