Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Kenyan hotelier is said to be running Jazeera Palace Hotel, Mogadishu’s “best hotel”

Nothing wrong with it. They are probably running it better than any Somali could.

P.S. Libaax, whats wrong with your loggin page? the loggin thingy, has Cudur Gariir...everytime i loggin, wuu gariiraa, wuxuu leeyahay, wrong password.

ElPunto   

^I don't like it. If Somalia was more prosperous - then it wouldn't be a problem to employ foreign nationals. But we have tons of talent and lots of need for jobs. I'm not sure how the owners of the hotel thought this was a good move. There is very little wadananimo left in Somalia.

nuune   

And Jazeera this and Jazeera that blah blah, it turned out it is owned by a Kenyan, so much for hoteel lagu faantamo, anyway, I am happy for the brother but please for those ku faantamayo the development of Xamar is not about an illegal American who runs pre-fabricated 280 room of $1,200 a night per room without paying a single tax and the land was gifted to him, no Somali businessma is allowed free land to start-up a business, we have recently seen a whole factory being dismantled by the government owned by some diaspora guys, dee dhulkii baa inta laga iibsadey bey warshad surteen, dhowr bilood ka dib dad kalaa u yimid oo dhahey nooga baxa hadii kale ....., dee ciidanka dowladaa soo weerartey warshadii wixii qalab ahaana wada dhacey, nimankii warshada iska lahaana meeshii bey ku ceyroobeen ayagoo indhahooda sagaal ah.

These men warshada China ka keensadey, waxay ballan qaad ka heesteen Tarsan oo yiri kaalaya imaada warshadaha wadanka keena, markey yimaadeen buu ooga baxey inuu dhul siiyo uuna ku dhahey dee orda kireesta dhul ama dadka ka iibsada idinkaaba warshada watee, maxaa ka raacey hee.

Hada nimankii Europe Canada ayey ku soo noqdeen, xoolaha laga dhaceyna waxaa qiyaastu ay dhaaftey sey sheegeen $1.48 Milyan

Cadale   

<cite>
said:</cite>

And Jazeera this and Jazeera that blah blah, it turned out it is owned by a Kenyan, so much for hoteel lagu faantamo, anyway,
I am happy for the brother but please for those ku faantamayo the development of Xamar is not about an illegal American who runs pre-fabricated 280 room of $1,200 a night per room without paying a single tax and the land was gifted to him, no Somali businessma is allowed free land to start-up a business, we have recently seen a whole factory being dismantled by the government owned by some diaspora guys, dee dhulkii baa inta laga iibsadey bey warshad surteen, dhowr bilood ka dib dad kalaa u yimid oo dhahey nooga baxa hadii kale ....., dee ciidanka dowladaa soo weerartey warshadii wixii qalab ahaana wada dhacey, nimankii warshada iska lahaana meeshii bey ku ceyroobeen ayagoo indhahooda sagaal ah.

These men warshada China ka keensadey, waxay ballan qaad ka heesteen Tarsan oo yiri kaalaya imaada warshadaha wadanka keena, markey yimaadeen buu ooga baxey inuu dhul siiyo uuna ku dhahey dee orda kireesta dhul ama dadka ka iibsada idinkaaba warshada watee, maxaa ka raacey hee.

Hada nimankii Europe Canada ayey ku soo noqdeen, xoolaha laga dhaceyna waxaa qiyaastu ay dhaaftey sey sheegeen $1.48 Milyan

jazeera aint owned by a kenyan, the owner is abdulkarim siad. So get your facts straight next time.

Source:

http://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/somalia-is-ripe-for-investment-says-mogadishu-hotel-owner/30684/

Its business, and the bottom line for any business owner is to maximize profits. Hiring Kenyan, or anyone else wouldn't matter much if they make money for their employers.

Same is true in America. They'd hire anyone, American or not, if you can do the job. This idea that they need to hire just Somalis is just stupid in my opinion. I am sure if he had a qualified Somalis, he would've hired them.