Sign in to follow this  
Johnson

what is your qabiil?

YoniZ   

Mad_Mullah;992194 wrote:
We all know what clans people belong to, you can tell by their opinions on certain cases
:D

Are you talking about yourself?

Odey   

anigu reerkeygu magac cajiib ah yuu leeyahay oo mar ale markaan sheego dadku qaar in aan KAFTAMAYO YEEY MOODAAN.

Tallaabo   

galbeedi;992191 wrote:
Talaabo is the most logical, by giving this direct answer,
you will know how he will votes

Absolutely not. You would be pleasantly surprised if you had the slightest idea about my political views and personal values.

It's weird how everyone is trying not to sound qabiilisteyaal by hiding their qabiil when asked a direct question. For God's sake you were asked what your qabiil is. Not if you are Somali. Smh!

My qabiil is called D&M :D

I will never accept a label which I cann't trace its source. No body has the right to give me a name except my parents. My DNA could be outside Maryooley land which I never checked out.

in Rwanda it's officially illegal to use the terms ''Hutu'' or ''Tutsi''. apparently these ''ethnic identifiers'' have been removed from all official documentation to ensure equality among the Rwandan people. lakinse, the Hutus are Bantu and the Tutsi are Hamitic. they look strikingly different. so different in fact, it's a little silly not to call a spade a spade. unless, of course, it's really a shovel, in which case you ought to call it a shovel instead.

how can Rwanda move past the tragedy of 1994 if you can’t even say the words “Hutu” and “Tutsi”? how can you have a meaningful dialogue without them? but if you can’t say the words, aren't you building a fence around a central part of the discussion?

as for Somalis - y'all have it easy sida la sheegayo. ma ruunba?

<cite>
said:</cite>

in Rwanda it's officially illegal to use the terms
''Hutu''
or
''Tutsi''
. apparently these ''ethnic identifiers'' have been removed from all official documentation to ensure equality among the Rwandan people. lakinse, the Hutus are Bantu and the Tutsi are Hamitic. they look strikingly different. so different in fact, it's a little silly not to call a spade a spade. unless, of course, it's really a shovel, in which case you ought to call it a shovel instead.

how can Rwanda move past the tragedy of 1994 if you can’t even say the words
“Hutu”
and
“Tutsi”
? how can you have a meaningful dialogue without them? but if you can’t say the words, aren't you building a fence around a central part of the discussion?

as for Somalis - y'all have it easy sida la sheegayo. ma ruunba?

say no more.

Osman Kaluun is the only honest Somali I have ever seen!. Allah yacizak, noolow. He is abslutely in a unique league which is very hard, if not impossible, to find among Somalis these days.