Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Boobaaye will be the poster child of failure if he brings back the old ministers

Mooge   

qoslaye wants to bring back his handpicked corrupt ministers from the old hurdaaye's government. he also wants to promote his buddy Faarax to a full minister now.

the laughable thing is that these ministers are the ones who were saying to parliament "Saacid must go, we all failed". if someone who already admitted failure tries to come back, then it should be a problem.

Let us see how Boobaaye handles this first test of courage. lol.

nuune   

According to my reliable sources within and around the room where President Hassan of Somalia chats with fellow Jawaari inside Villa Somalia, this feed tells me that the total ministers for Somalia will be 4 ministers and half, since according to the constitution of Somalia, by observing the 4.5 system, we will have 4 human ministers only according to this feed I am getting, since the system doesn't say explicitly what the remaining half-minister would look like or how he or she might look like since we don't have half-human beings apart from Gibiri-Maanyo, it is assumed that the President himself will appoint himself to be that half-minister(looks like the President is limping half Mallaay and half Nibiri), no human being has accepted to be called half, but are forced to accept to be called half!

gooni   

Waan idin salaamay akhayaarta

wasiiridii dawladii saacid shaqo fiican bay qaybteen dhamaantood marka laga reebo wasiirka maaliyadda waxaana rajaynayaa inay shaqadoodii meshii kasii wadaan,hana layska dul qaato inta laga gudbayo 4.5 iyo qabiilaysi

Mooge   

gooni;991378 wrote:
Waan idin salaamay akhayaarta

wasiiridii dawladii saacid shaqo fiican bay qaybteen dhamaantood marka laga reebo wasiirka maaliyadda waxaana rajaynayaa inay shaqadoodii meshii kasii wadaan,hana layska dul qaato inta laga gudbayo 4.5 iyo qabiilaysi

hahaa. you made me laugh niyoow. this goverment has done nothing and you have seen all its scandals. niyoow mar mar wa laxishooda.

gooni   

War ninyahow wax weynbaa isku qasan,kuray ha noqon, nidaamkaan nin hurda iyo nin soo jeeda waxba kama qaban karo waayo waxba gacanta nooguma jiraan bal shirka baydhabo ka socda halaga war sugo oo lixda gobola

Tan kale aaway tharead'kii doorashada ku dayo puntland?