Sign in to follow this  
Homunculus

Dr. Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed Might Be The Next Prime Minister [Confirmed]

xiinfaniin;990848 wrote:
I think it is time to challenge this new blood overblown notion and its apparent conspiracy : for one Qatar and Saudi Arabia represent the opposite ends of Mid East influence. Qatar is decidedly a Turkey ally while Saudi Arabia is the vanguard of old order in the region. Secondly. Somalia is nothing more than a footnote in the bigger regional policies as far as Saudi and Qatar are concern. There are much larger and attractive toys in the field for these oil rich Sheekhs i.e. Egypt, Syria ...

Thirdly, the president is not entirely free in his decision to name the prime minister. There are forces that keep his feet closer to the fire to perform and meet financial, security and political milestones for whom he must in turn keep in the know in the process of his pick.

All of these indicate this new blood party is overblown and over exaggerated...

On the mark here. Talk of Qatari meddling in Somali is incredibly overblown. Asides from funding, they have little interest in Somalia's internal political machinations. They certainly are not pulling any strings when it comes to decision making of the executive.

Hawdian   

^ lol . It will be interesting how this federalism will be in formed in the ground . The idea of one man one vote seems even more ambitious . Lets here how the southern peace & dheeg caravan continues.

No matter who this individual is. This So called Mogadishu Clan enclave lost our respect long time. As long as you have Qoslayee nothing good will come out. Corrupt Arab leaders telling Corrupt Clansman who to choose.hell with all of them .

Jacpher   

cadnaan1;990868 wrote:
He is from gedo that s good enough no more burcad badeed.

Perhaps no one wants to be put on a token position with some symbolic title while the actual work is done by another entity.

Trust me the pirates would´ve loved to be the pm and than use their position to undermine the President and his allies. But Hassan is to clever he picks some one from the damuljadiid circles.

Trust me no Somalilander would want that position , but the pirates would´ve loved to be the next PM but President Hassan knows about their sinister ways, thats why he never even considered a prime minister from Garowe LOL

Mooge   

Xaaji Xunjuf;990887 wrote:
Trust me no Somalilander would want that position , but the pirates would´ve loved to be the next PM but President Hassan knows about their sinister ways, thats why he never even considered a prime minister from Garowe LOL

lol@sinister. xaji eagle clan bu ku khafifay. isn't your aunt the FM and what makes you think she would not want the PM but would take the FM. lool. xaji you are not a very logical man.

if pirates you mean the Eagle clan, i guarantee you there are some eagle clan coloshoda u shaqaystayal out there who would grab the position if given just like your SNM people, but the puntland government which officially speaks for the eagle clan as a collective doesn't see the PM under qoslaye as anything useful or they would not have cut ties with HAG Da**adid government and declare qoslaye perona non grata. why would a guy you told to get lost give you a position? looool. niyoow sometimes you don't make sense all.

faroole, abdiweli and all the other Eagle clan heavyweights are busy duking it out of who would lead Puntland and as you already know, mogadishu have lost influence a long time ago in the minds of most Somalis and has become a money making project for a small group. qoslaye needs to find a cover for the bank robbery scandal now that the smoke cover is over and there is no PM vs President drama anymore. it will be hard for this scandal story to die away as qoslaye is hoping for.

either way, this is a 4 years of wasted opportunity for somalia. Amin Amir nailed it today with his latest cartoon.

11_DEC_2013.jpg

Ofcourse culusow could have used a PM from Garowe as a stick against Faroole but he decided to appoint abdiweli for other reasons. Fawzia is a woman part of the HAG family she is one of them. I doubt Fawzia wanted to be named the Prime Minister she is most likely coming back as the deputy prime minister. But the pirates would have loved to be the next prime minister and use that position to unseat the president. They would have used Puntland to plot from and even hire shady characters Hassan waxan oo dhan wula socda. Faroole dawladu ka goostay eeh Somalia kamu goosan, he still needs the government and it still has an impact on him what happens in Mogadishu

Hawdian   

Tonight the Gov in Mogadisho have chosen a new pm let us congratulate him and stop this reer vs reer talk as Nabadoon Hawd I say let there be peace in Sinai and Madina , Kismayo, gedo and all of konfurta and to all those struck in the past look to the future and give new idea to heal this region.