Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somalia: The Threat of Balkanisation

Xaaji Xunjuf;990656 wrote:
Actually simon was spot on somalis want confederate states we'll atleast in the case of puntland.. Lol @ malistar putting his hopes on the UN.the somali civil war is not won in the UN it won inside the former somali republic. Unless malistar wants blue helmets on the ground to protect his clan from amiir godane

Xajji Amir Godane is being haunted down as we speak his days are numbered

Diyaarado dagaal dul wareegaye Barrawe iyo Hogaamiyaha Al Shabaab Ahmed Godane oo caawa si Dirqi Ah ugu Baxsaday degmade Barawe

Wararka laga helaayo degmada Baraawe ee gobalka Shabeelada Hoose ayaa waxa ay sheegayaan in wali halkaas ay ka taagan tahay xaalad cabsi ah oo aad iyo aad u daran iyadoo dadka ay cabsanayaan. Ilaa iyo hada waxaa magaalada laga weysan

yahay Saraakiisha ugu sarsareysa ururka Shabaab kuwaas oo Maalintii Shalay eheydgabi ahaan ka cararay Magaalada ka dib lagu

arkay diyaarado jawi hoose ku duulaaya. Si kastaba Xaalada ayaa wali kacsan waxaana laga cabsi qabaa in ay dib u soo laabtaan

diyaaradahaas iyada oo la sheegay in ay bartilmaameedsanayaan saraakiisha ugu sarsareysa ururka Shabaab. Dhanka kale dadka ku dhaqan Baraawe ayaa inta badan aan isticmaaleenin moobeelada iyaga oo ka cabsi qabo in lagu tuhmo in ay yihiin dad basaas u ah diyaaradaha magaalada dul heehaabaya. Xaalada magaalada ayaa wali kacsan iyadoo Saraakiisha Shabaab ay cimaamdihii iyo qoryaha iska dhigeen si aan loo duqeyn iyaga oo matalaya in ay yihiin dad shacab ah.

Alpha Blondy;990659 wrote:
bias?

1. He only asked a Somaliland lobbyist and Mr. Aynte who is clearly sympathetic but not totally supportive.

2. He mentioned the Montevideo convention which uses an archaic definition of statehood from the league of nations.

3. He gave plethora of reasons to support the separation of Somaliland or confederation but gave only a single reason against it.

Hints

Homunculus;990667 wrote:
1. He only asked a Somaliland lobbyist and Mr. Aynte who is clearly sympathetic but not totally supportive.

2. He mentioned the Montevideo convention which uses an archaic definition of statehood from the league of nations.

3. He gave plethora of reasons to support the separation of Somaliland or confederation but gave only a single reason against it.

Hints

if the gaalo folks are singing our praises then don't hate, abti.

you place too much emphasis on irreverent international treaties.

have you been to SL? what exactly do you know about SL besides the BS you continually post on these boards? who are you to talk about SL? your Somalilandiidnimo is shockingly disgusting. i can't do anything about it.

Hawdian   

ClanFederalsm in the former Italian Somalia colony will never work the south has so many different clans who all live in the same regions it's just going to to be clanwar .How can you divide these regions there will always be some people who will be underrepresented . If the southerners wants to safe their people from more blood they should forget federalism and 4.5. Also dealing with the reality on the ground and accepting the Independence of the republic of Somaliland would be good for both nations in terms of trade, security etc .

Malistar amiir godane is killing mps attacking kenya attacking bosaaso beledweyne. Alshabaab is far from defeated they might lose lands but they are still a major threat to the fragile govt

The point of simon is that there are deep divisions in somalia. And this can cause the balkanisation.

Alpha Blondy;990671 wrote:
if the gaalo folks are singing our praises then don't hate, abti.

you place too much emphasis on irreverent international treaties.

have you been to SL? what exactly do you know about SL besides the BS you continually post on these boards? who are you to talk about SL? your Somalilandiidnimo is shockingly disgusting. i can't do anything about it.

You asked me a question and I answered you, I didn't insult you or Somaliland so i'm surprised by your outburst (you don't have to lose you temper for nothing). This is a forum if everyone agreed on everything then we can't call it that. The future of Somalia and Somaliland is important to me since I'm part them, you have your aspirations and I have mine and one of those aspirations will come true.