Sign in to follow this  
Cadale

BREAKING NEWS: suicide attack in Boosaso

Cadale   

dhacay bartamaha magaalada Boosaaso

Weerar ismiidaamin loo adeegsaday gaari waxyaabaha qarxa laga soo buuxiyay ayaa goor dhow ka dhacay bartamaha magaalada Boosaaso ee Gobolka Bari, iyadoo qaraxan uu ahaa mid xoogan uu qasaare fara badan uu dhaliyay.

Sida ay sheegayaan wararka gaariga qaraxa laga soo buuxiyay oo uu kaxeynayay ruux naftii hure ah ayaa bartilmaameedsaday kolonyo ciidan oo mareysay bartamaha magaalada Boosaaso.

Wararka ayaa intaa ku daraya inuu jiro qasaare isugu jira dhimasho iyo dhaawac oo soo gaaray ciidamada Puntland iyo dad rayid ah oo ka ag dhowaa halka qaraxa ka dhacay.

Ma jirto ilaa iyo hada cid sheegatay weerarkan ismiidaaminta ah, iyadoo uu noqonayo weerarkii labaad oo is qarxin ah ka dhacay magaalada Boosaaso tan iyo sanadkii 2008-dii.

Qaraxan Ismiidaaminta maanta ka dhacay Boosaaso ayaa ku soo aadaya, iyadoo Puntland bisha soo socota ka dhici rabto doorashada Madaxtinimada, waxaana maalmihii u dambeeyay ka jira magaalada Boosaaso olole musharaxiinta ugu jireen doorashada Janaayo ee sanadka soo socda dhici doonta.

Puntland dayaa sanadihii u dambeeyay dagaal kula jirtay xoogag hubeysan oo saldhig ku leh Buuraleyda Gal Gala, kuwaasoo sanadkii 2012 ku biiray Xarakada Al-Shabaab.

Wixii warar ee ku soo kordha kala soco wararkeena dambe

jowhar.com

Guje   

^ sorry to say this, but i am really tired of this word. it has lost any meaning to convey any condolence by virtue of somalis overusing it. anyways, it will interesting if the suicide bomber was Puntlander or from the south.

Cadale   
^ sorry to say this' date=' but i am really tired of this word. it has lost any meaning to convey any condolence by virtue of somalis overusing it. anyways, it will interesting if the suicide bomber was Puntlander or from the south.[/QUOTE']

why is that?

Kaluun   

Why did they attack PL now? Is this to disrupt the elections? PL is great buffer zone for Somaliland against the more dangerous virus in the deep south. Thus we standby the people of PL. Let us know if you need some RRU and SPU, we can flash out the Konfuri rats and their IEDs.

Guje   

Puntlanders are increasingly becoming radicalized and religiosity is skyrocketing among that tribe lately. so if the suicide bomber is one of them it will come as no surprise.

al shabab they just keep messing around somalia now they hit PL, they can hit any place particularly somalia, it seems alshabab they can blow anyplace except SL. thanks for tight security and unity in somaliland, hope somalia will get rid alshabab soon and boost security intelligent.

Kaluun   

In SL the people are the CIA, Delta forces and the marines. They can not find anyone to brain wash thanks to our wise Sheikhs such as Adan Siro and others who keep reminding the public to be tolerant and merciful. Everyone in SL has a role and everyone steps up. The public are the eyes and #1 security.

The police support them, the government is functioning and the Suldaano are coming through for us. It is a big chain and the chain is all connected that's why its moving. Al Shabab markay Las Anod so marayaan aya la so oogadaba...even we specified las Anod and the residents now enjoy peace. Imagine we left them today....they would be back to chaos.

Duria has a magic bullet called Ducaadi Sheikha. Denying it will only bring you closer to an al Shababi IED. Sheikha lama dafiiro, he remains more supreme than Godane, Zawahiri, Osama and all their crew. Only one man guards his tomb with a stick. Ilahayba jacayl Sheikhyada ruunta ah oo ilashada.

Guje   

I have simple explanation, godane is from the neck of the woods so obviously he won't send suicide bombers to his clan-land. wadaad ku sheegooda xitaa buufiska kama marna.

Kaluun   

Guje,

You are partially correct. I am man of honesty and I can't deny our people no matter how twisted, messed up, westernized, radicalized, Yahudnized, Buddahnized, Balaayonized always and I say always put their people first.

This is how we look at it; hurting them is hurting hooyo because one way or another she is going to be connected to them. Marka Godane knows hooyo will not sleep and she will attend the tacsi of reer hebel, reer heblayo...marka he doesn't want that sadness for his dear mother. Mel ka fog bu ku barbarta IEDs and we are sorry about that lakin ninka idinka hosta gashaday when we wanted to capture him.

Duria is always merciful to its hooyo. Somaliland wa hooyo.

Kaluun;989481 wrote:
Guje,

You are partially correct. I am man of honesty and I can't deny our people no matter how twisted, messed up, westernized, radicalized, Yahudnized, Buddahnized, Balaayonized always and I say always put their people first.

This is how we look at it; hurting them is hurting hooyo because one way or another she is going to be connected to them. Marka Godane knows hooyo will not sleep and she will attend the tacsi of reer hebel, reer heblayo...marka he doesn't want that sadness for his dear mother. Mel ka fog bu ku barbarta IEDs and we are sorry about that lakin ninka idinka hosta gashaday when we wanted to capture him.

Duria is always merciful to its hooyo. Somaliland wa hooyo.

+1 ma qosli karo waa tacsi

Ina godena had enough when alshabab launched attack in 2008 in somaliland from that time somaliland security became agile to hunt down anyone who has support for these insurgent brain washed alshabab.

back then ina godena he knew that he might just be waalid inkaar if he keep planning to hurt his motherland. what ever he did it to somaliland his family will pay the price.

Ina godena he isn't the only one who give orders, and these animals if they get any chance they can launch suicide attack in SL .