Sign in to follow this  
Kaluun

Why Somaliland welcomes 'leaders' of Shaqadoon States of 'Somalia'

Kaluun   

Xaaji,

We are not and I repeat we are not under occupation. May Allah rest his soul Emperor Menelik II (the Lion of Judah) invited us to be part of something great that today has 80 ethnics, 87 million people, 80+ languages, countless religions, top 10 biggest livestock in the world, probably the most lakes, rivers and reservoirs in our planet. Things were and still remain tough across all over this nation but all great nations began this way.

"Occupation" was a Mad Mullah and Afweyne propaganda. We are glad they are gone and their kind are minority today. Thank you Allah.

The Highlanders hijacked the harmless policy of The Lion of Judah but be informed things are changing for better. We don't need to be part of the crazy Somalia.

I am first Ethiopian than I am your aider (Landers). I don't care what Konfuris think. Occupation is AMISOM. Mel aan citizen-na ka noqon karin, melna ku adi karin melna ka adi karin. Anigu I can travel freely from Gosayga to Adigrat with my Ethio passport. Jebku igu jira 24/7.

May Allah bless the land that took in the Sahaba. Just because you have so many diversity on the same ship it doesn't constitute to occupation nor colonization. You Somalis need to understand mono-ethnic nationalism is ancient.

Cadale,

That's the word I am looking for. I can never remember Konfurian words. Cheers. Be careful of the Tarufatooreyaal.

Sincerely,

The Lion of Haud, Hawdian I.

Lion of Juda Menelik what the hell are you smoking son, Muxu yidhi may allah rest his soul Gaal Xabashi ah baad u duceneysa i feel disgusted, of your behavior.

Hawdian   

Xaaji Xunjuf;988999 wrote:
Lion of Juda Menelik what the hell are you smoking son, Muxu yidhi may allah rest his soul Gaal Xabashi ah baad u duceneysa i feel disgusted, of your behavior.

Kkkkkkkk too funny - I nearly fall out of the chair. I can image you saying this while writing .

Kaluun   

What works and applies in Somalia including who you make dua for doesn't apply nor work in Ethiopia. Ethiopia is amazing place that has many kinds of funny relationship. I have one Tigraian friend from the heart of Meqelle. He speaks Somali today and every Saturday he used to wake up 8am to go to Dugsi (Quran) with us. He is not Muslim. Macaalinka ku yidhi war adigu wa amusan tahay mar kasta ee af Somaliga ma taqanid.....we all laughed waxan ku nidhi ninkani wa Tigray ma yaqano af Somali lakin wa saxiibkayaga...then he talked to him in English.

You can stay and join us bu ku yidhi. Wa ninka iga yabiyeey, sida Muslimintu uu dhaqma everything, afki wu bartay sidu nagu dhax jiray...lakin officially mu noqon Muslim lakin uu dhaqma he just doesn't pray. I hope one day he fully embraces. He has good heart and he loves Islam somehow hadana official kama dhigin anaguna ma riixno. This month his xaas is having a baby, waxan raba inan surprise-gareyo. This is his first...waxan ku odhan hadu wiil noqdo uu bixi Hawdian haday gabadh noqota Konfuria :)

In Somalia, Somaliland idinku habar uun ba taqaniin including against your own wadaado. Waxa uu kala bixi ladahin Suufi, al Shabab Wahabism, Salafism, Qadriya...Ethiopiana--Christianka iyo Muslimku gacantay isqabsadan.

Gumaysiyo, isjidjid iyo is ereryada waxas wa laga ilbaxay. Only very few are still chasing each others in the bushes of Somali Region. The main public wa iswada dhaxgalen. Today you can go to Gondar and find Amara doing barjo Somali style oo weliba Mohamed Mooge uu shidan yahay.

Kaluun   

Jigjiga today, the national TV hosting the Ethiopian Idol show, which allows Somalis to showcase their culture to 87 million Ethiopians. Its no longer about who has bigger guns but who can bring his culture to the center of Ethiopia.