Sign in to follow this  
Kaluun

Why Somaliland welcomes 'leaders' of Shaqadoon States of 'Somalia'

Kaluun   

I can never understand Somaliland's sissy attitude towards cry babies. In Somaliland, if homeless thugs, bums, gangs and mafia leaders want to win a seat or get a high paying job in the government, all they do is pick up few guns and declare they made "Homeless State of Somalia" or Shaqadoon State then SL wll be jumping up and down.

Few months later, the Homeless State of Somalia and their fadhi ku dirir "leaders" will be sending emails to SL: "inaderyaal any chance we could get a job, we willing to give up on Homeless State of Somalia"...then those in Hargeisa jump up and down-----in which Hirsi Gaab yells at them "Waaryadhaheen why all this excitement ma ixtiraafki ba yimi?"

In which they only reply:"Mudane maya lakin Homeless State of Somalia aya ino so dirtay diplomatic cable oo xata Wikileaks arag ee waxay raban shaqooyin"

Hirsi Gaab then jumps on the phone: "SomTel war close all other lines maanta aniga uu bahan all SomTel satelite communications, phone lines and receptions. Arin culus ba soo dhacday"

In no time, they dispatch some 'delegation' and they arrange a meeting with Homeless State of Somalia's fadhi ku dirir/blog flooding 'leaders' somewhere in Dubai, Canada, London...

So predictable it has became.

In no time they announce and take photos of some danyeer looking militias and say "wan qarameenay"----and their leaders 'got ministerial jobs' take Haglatosiye as good example. Before arriving in Hargeisa he was xar-walwal with two militia men in Buhodle---that place gets a truck once a month.

Now Somaliland is preparing itself for the next phase of hiring 'leaders of Awdal State of Somalia' another homeless project conceived by a part time mail sorter in Canada. He is not even good enough to be on full time on a mail sorting room (tas waxay uu socota Ottawa sanduuqa Ottawa ku tuur, tasi wa Montreal..) He is not even fit to do that. Of all homeless and beggars that tried funny game on Duriyada Somaliland, no one is more funny and shameless than Nur.

OTTAWA — Meet Rashid Hersi — Barrhaven father of five,
part-time mail room
employee at the Citizen, president of a self-declared independent state in the Horn of Africa.

In between inserting flyers into your daily paper, taking his kids swimming and dropping them at homework club, 43-year-old Hersi has a cabinet to wrangle, a fledgling parliament to consult, a constitution to fine-tune.

Latest:

01-12-2013 (BNN) Golaha Dhexe ee Maamul goboleedka Awdalstate ayaa kulan degdeg ah oo ay yeesheen xilka kaga xayuubiyay hogaamiyihii hore ee Awdalstate Rashiid Aw Nuur oo wadahadal kursi doon ah kula jira xukuumada Siilaanyo.

Golaha Dhexe ee Awdalstate ayaa shirkaasi degdega ah ku sheegay in ay soo xaadreen dhamaan goluhu isla markaana 3qof kaga qaybqaateen aalada Skypka mawqif cadna ka qaateen madaxweynaha Awdalstate oo khiyaamo qaran ku kacay.Isla goobta ayaa goluhu ku doortay hogaamiye ku meel gaadh ah waxaana loo magacaabay Mahdi Muuse ***** oo ah aqoonyahan aad looga jecel yahay gobolka geeska afrika isla markaana leh karti iyo firfircooni uu ku badbaadin karo shacabkiisa Awdalstate ayaa warmurtiyeedka lagu bayaamiyay.

He is finished. No job in Awdal State of Somalia blog, no part time mail sorting and will Silanyo name him the new Minister of Presidential Villa?

Let's examine.

In Somaliland it has became a habit not to hire nor employ those who gave 6 years of their lives in Somaliland's thriving education system but they rather employ homeless mail sorter like Nuur just to keep the 'ixtiraaf-doon' campaign alive. So they think.

All the kids graduating from Amoud, University of Hargeisa, Admas and others are busy migrating because Somaliland only understands the CV of fear and Shaqadoon States of Somalia.

This mentality and habit has to come to an end.

Shaqadoon States like Khaatumo, SSC and Awdal are joke and people should find other ways to build a legit CV and they should come through the right venues if they want jobs in Somaliland.

Meanwhile Somaliland should not enlist every homeless, beggar militia men in the national army. They should be hired as street cleaners first at least.

Lol@ shaqadoon states rashidi gar yaqaan nuur just wants to come home shaqo isiya bu leeyahay he has no militia SL can decide to ignore him and let him travel the world with his cabinet but SL is also very merciful and wants to welcome him and forgive him.

Kaluun   

Xaaji,

I'm against that sissy treatment towards them. If it was up to me waxan odhan laha kalay Hargeisa. When he arrives I would have him arrested in Egal and ask the people of Awdal, imisa caruura idinka dhiintay in the name of Shaqadoon Awdal State? If we can find victims, then we going to charge him for murders and put him away for good in Mandeera.

I understand ur approach u want to send a message to the future cats those who want to go abroad and start their internet state. But SL could also use these guys against the Koonfurians remember gar yaqan was begging for help from the Koonfurians.

Kaluun   

That's the problem with Landers sxb. These folks are no body in their societies, in the Diaspora and certainly unknown in Konfur. The HAG leaders are smart enough to know these guys are just shaqadoon and tefotorayaal (btw konfuri word I recently discovered meaning con artist).

In short, all shaqadoon failures need to be enrolled in Somaliland skill upgrade not hailing them with ministerial posts. Wan diiday lacagta shacabka laga so ururiyo (people's tax) ina lagu kor dadiyo the likes of part time sorter Nuur. He should have done something with his life all those years he was in Ottawa.

Wixi tagersana they are even lower than he is.

Hawdian   

Haha part time sorter this reminds me of the Nigerian Governor in delta state oil rich area who worked in a supermarket in the UK . Obviously some people are met for bigger and better stuff . Can't blame the guy blame those who hire the fantasist . Taan labaad Kaluun come with constructive criticism instead of name calling our leaders like the Pre. or go back to your Haud ado ku rali ah .

Kaluun   

lol@Hawdian

What did I say about your leader that offended you so much sxb?

Inar mida kale how can you tell me to go back to Haud marka hadi ruunta la eego between you and I, I have more rights to SL than you hahahahahahahahahaha...don't be offended.

Let's look it why;

1) 3/4 of Hargeisa inhabitants are Hawdians (Waran Adde, Sand-dwellers, Xaqsoor)

2) We are the ones who hosted SNM, fought along side them more than anyone else, the biggest battles occured in Haud and surrounding including Baligubadle, Cadaadley, Labisagaal, Bali dhiig, Salaxleey, Gacan Libaax

3) We rescued 90% of SL refugees

4) 70% of SL livestock that keeps her afloat comes from Haud

5) Dadka SL dhiisaya dhagax by dhagax are majority Hawdians

6) We will be the ones to fund Erigavo road so you isolated brothers can join meshan aad donaysid ina iga sartiid :)

Inadeer they say a picture says a thousand words. Ku diirso ama like Labsaax says: Shabshab hehehehe. In short Somaliland is Hawd and the rest are just shinbiirihi sugayeey the worms from Hawd.

cabdiraxman-tuur.jpg

What's your rebuttal to that mate?

Naxar Nugaaleed,

Many in SOL are undercover Xabashis,lol. Is ilaali waryaa. They think qabiil can make you Somali/Somaliland citizen. Can someone from Jigjiga or any city in Kil 5 make him/her Somali Citizen?.NO! of course.

Cadale   

Kaluun;988787 wrote:
That's the problem with Landers sxb. These folks are no body in their societies, in the Diaspora and certainly unknown in Konfur. The HAG leaders are smart enough to know these guys are just shaqadoon and
tefotorayaal (btw konfuri word I recently discovered meaning con artist).

In short, all shaqadoon failures need to be enrolled in Somaliland skill upgrade not hailing them with ministerial posts. Wan diiday lacagta shacabka laga so ururiyo (people's tax) ina lagu kor dadiyo the likes of part time sorter Nuur. He should have done something with his life all those years he was in Ottawa.

Wixi tagersana they are even lower than he is.

You mean tarufatoore?:confused: