Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

Fitness Blender

Safferz   

This is a pretty awesome YouTube channel for free workouts you can do at home, varying in intensity and usually not requiring equipment (and no music, so you can play your own). My favourites are the High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) bodyweight videos, since I find HIIT workouts to give you the most bang for your buck and are more effective than steady state cardio. My lazynimo would rather I feel like I'm dying for 15 minutes than go on a 45 minute jog :P

Let me know if you end up trying one, and what you think! I like these right now (

, and
).

You will die.

Safferz   

Khayr;988187 wrote:
Today, I did a crazy work out with bands. My stomach got "Bruce Lee" hard.
:)

What workout was that? Or did you design it yourself? I've never liked bands...

Safferz   

Good luck Saalax :) I used to go to the gym, but I find I enjoy running outside or doing workouts like these in my apartment more, and it's a lot easier for me to make excuses not to work out when it means I have to actually *go* somewhere. Plus working out at home = $free.99 lol

Saalax   

That is what I used to do but I got distracted and couldn't exercise when I come from work to home.

Going to the gym gives me something to look forward to rather than doing it in my room Lol. 1 year

membership for not much £, so it didn't cost me much either.

Safferz   

A solid 7 minute workout (~10 when you warm up and cool down/stretch)... this was harder than the 25 minute one I did actually, due to legs being on fire lol: