Sign in to follow this  
Khadafi

UAE crown prince¨s brother torturing a man.

Wadani   

guleed_ali;988114 wrote:
You seem like a well read man but these egregious generalizations you make are just horrible. Just look at the comment made above by this clown Guje. You're telling me Somalis aren't racist or these Indopakistan people aren't racist or that the white man isn't racist. You have a few youtube videos and you're going to generalize over 350 Million Arabs. I have Arab friends that span from Morocco to Kuwait and I've never seen more welcoming hospitable people. People need to get out and talk to people and not just sit in front of a computer and generalize. If you knew how high Arab people regard Somalis you wouldn't be talking like this

Ok now you're making more sense. I know not all Arabs are racist. And I know racism happens all over the world. I was talking about the way Arabs put their racism into practise by beating and torturing immigrants...that doesnt happen on a large scale anywhere else in the world. You can correct me if im wrong. And I know Arabs that are old enough to know about Soomaalidii waagi hore before the civil war hold us in high esteem, but still I have to call out their b.s. when they treat the pakis, hindis and phillipinos like this. I dont like these peasant like ppl either, but no human should be beaten or tortured dee.

Wadani   

guleed_ali;988115 wrote:
You know nothing about a middle ground! You have an inferiority complex with respect to the religion of Islam. This religion belongs to no one, but people like you who categorize people and put them into groups and sects is what harms this beautiful way of life of ours. Just cause I happen to get along with most people it doesn't mean I have to look at their worst examples and claim that's who they are..

But how can I have an inferiority complex if I don't believe i'm inferior to anyone lol? Is it even possible to feel inferior to anyone as a Somali Muslim? And why are you making the assumption that I believe that Islam is an Arab religion first and foremost? How can I believe that when this deen reached the horn before many parts of the Arabian peninsula itself, and was a place of refuge for the persecuted sahaba before even Madina? Come on man. Isku xishood dee.

Safferz   

I'm with Khadafi and guleed_ali on the point that the anti-Arab racism in this thread is disturbing, but I disagree with downplaying the violence of this video as a random instance, or deflecting criticism of Gulf states by pointing out human rights abuses elsewhere. We hear about similar instances of torture and abuse against non-Arabs regularly. These countries have huge numbers of migrant labourers, UAE in particular is a country made up primarily of non-Arabs there for work (including many Somalis), a highly contingent labour force who are paid less than Arabs and white people and have few rights and protections, if any. There's a real systemic problem here when it comes to the exploitation and abuse of migrant labourers in these countries, and it's for that reason an "Arab Spring" is unlikely to ever take hold in this part of the Arab world -- no links to the migrant labour which underpins their economies, and no desire to even think it through.

Wadani;988119 wrote:
But how can I have an inferiority complex if I don't believe i'm inferior to anyone lol? Is it even possible to feel inferior to anyone as a Somali Muslim? And why are you making the assumption that I believe that Islam is an Arab religion first and foremost? How can I believe that when this deen reached the horn before many parts of the Arabian peninsula itself, and was a place of refuge for the persecuted sahaba before even Madina? Come on man. Isku xishood dee.

Ok let's settle it this way. Word of advice always look at the best of people. Don't waste your type with those Munafiqs who say one thing and do the opposite. The majority of Arabs (Humanity as a whole) are good well intention-ed individuals. This is the Fitrah that we are all born with. Let's just leave it at that....

Wadani   

Ok guys I may have went a bit overboard with my diatribe against these fat and lazy Khaleejis but I couldn't help myself dee lol.