Sign in to follow this  
Khadafi

UAE crown prince¨s brother torturing a man.

Wadani;987948 wrote:
If you don't want us to condemn Arabs, why have you posted one of the hundreds of videos online that show these subhuman excrements engaging in their cultural pastime? Your statement about these types of horrible human rights abuses happening everywhere in the world is baseless...such shameless savagery is unheard of in most parts of the world, and if it does occur it's a rare and isolated incident because it is not culturally accepted in most non-Arab societies.

And why would we refrain from calling out Arabs just because many somalis work in the Khaleej? I dont follow this logic. During the civil rights era many blacks made a decent living from their jobs in America...r u saying Malcolm and ilk shouldn't have rocked the boat lest the 'massah' gets angry? Get out of here with ur spineless and inferiority induced vapid commentary on such issues. Those who don't see or refuse to see that the problem with Arabs is peculiar and is not ur usual racism and xenophobia but is rather a rage filled sadistic manifestation of pure latent evil unleashed with passion upon the weakest links in society have their heads buried deep in the sand. It's an evil that is culturally sanctioned and is inherent in Arab psyche as a result of their centuries old and unabated obessesion with the 'domestication' and usage of certain kinds of humans as property akin to cattle.

Do you always talk out of your backside like this. I'd rather be beaten like that than have a coward storm a school full of children and shoot them in cold blood. If killing a school full of children in cold blood is an isolated incident then you don't know what you're talking about. Evil is everywhere in this world so stop piling on the Arabs and leaving the rest as "isolated incidents". You have personal issues that you should work on before painting everyone with the same brush. Or blame it on the "bearded" wadaads as you always do. But then again your name is Wadani and you probably pledge allegiance to the flag before anything else.

Wadani   

guleed_ali;988095 wrote:
Do you always talk out of your backside like this. I'd rather be beaten like that than have a coward storm a school full of children and shoot them in cold blood. If killing a school full of children in cold blood is an isolated incident then you don't know what you're talking about. Evil is everywhere in this world so stop piling on the Arabs and leaving the rest as "isolated incidents". You have personal issues that you should work on before painting everyone with the same brush. Or blame it on the "bearded" wadaads as you always do. But then again your name is Wadani and you probably pledge allegiance to the flag before anything else.

Shut up u silly Salafi. I have more allegiance to and a better understanding of Islam than u do. Allahu Akbar!!!

P.S. what do school shootings have to do with racism and xenophobia? Bilaa caqli waaxid.

Wadani;988097 wrote:
Shut up u silly Salafi. I have more allegiance to and a better understanding of Islam than u do. Allahu Akbar!!!

P.S. what do school shootings have to do with racism and xenophobia? Bilaa caqli waaxid.

لا يدخل الجنة من كان في قلبه مثقال ذرة من كبر

If you get the gist of this Hadeeth then you should realize the magnitude of your grave error. Claiming to have more knowledge than someone (let alone someone you've never met) is a sign of arrogance and pride.

My point was that everyone has their flaws and random acts of violence is a flaw that plagues us in the West (as an example). So don't just point out people's flaws and dismiss everything else as an isolated incident....

Wadani   

guleed_ali;988095 wrote:
Do you always talk out of your backside like this
. I'd rather be beaten like that than have a coward storm a school full of children and shoot them in cold blood. If killing a school full of children in cold blood is an isolated incident then you don't know what you're talking about. Evil is everywhere in this world so stop piling on the Arabs and leaving the rest as "isolated incidents". You have personal issues that you should work on before painting everyone with the same brush.
Or blame it on the "bearded" wadaads as you always do. But then again your name is Wadani and you probably pledge allegiance to the flag before anything else

I guess none of the bolded parts above can be described as judgements based on arrogance and pride right? lol. Not only that...but u've lied on me too. How can I have a problem with the Beard when its the Sunnah of our Prophet P.B.U.H? Xishood ninyahoo and stop with the condescending b.s....if u can u get the gist of the Hadeeth kulahaa. lol.

If this would've have been your first response then I wouldn't have an issue with what you said But it just shows that you and those of your ilk have an inferiority complex and you just label people as Salafis without knowing anything about them. I never claimed to know anymore than you but you're just jumping to conclusions. Anyways this is getting silly I ask Allah to guide you and I to the straight path, Allahuma Ameen...

Guje;988105 wrote:
Guleed Ali is a nauseating Arab *** kisser. u should be ashamed.

I wish I had the chance to kiss the feet of our beloved "Arab" Messenger Mohamed (Sallahu calihi wa salam). Be careful not to generalize and paint all Arabs with a single brush. It could get you in trouble......

Guje   

guleed_ali;988107 wrote:
I wish I had the chance to kiss the feet of our beloved "Arab" Messenger Mohamed (Sallahu calihi wa salam). Be careful not to generalize and paint all Arabs with a single brush. It could get you in trouble......

I don't think Mo would welcome your obsequious feet kissing antics:o, what a goofy character

Guje   

guleed_ali;988107 wrote:

I don't think Mo would welcome your obsequious feet kissing antics :o, your goofy anyways

Wadani   

guleed_ali;988107 wrote:

But who the hell is talking about the Prophet (calayhi salaatu wa salaam) or righteous and good hearted Arabs? Arab culture is a racist culture...just like Somali culture is a clannish culture...just like Japanese culture is a workaholic culture....just like Greek culture is a lazy culture. The exceptions just prove the rule.

Anyway, ur ilk need to stop thinking they have a monopoly on this deen.

Guje;988109 wrote:
I don't think
Mo
would welcome your obsequious feet kissing antics
:o
, your goofy anyways

Watch yourself this site may allow trolling but you can't troll yourself out of hell fire!

Wadani   

Guje and Guleed are a perfect microcosm for the Somali predicament. Somalis always go to extremes. On one side we have an Arab as* kisser, who has the audacity to claim others are suffering from an inferiority complex, and who tries to legitimize his self-hate with deen, and on the other end we have a man who has no respect for our beloved Prophet and the deen. SMH. Soomaalidu waxa middle path-ka layidhaahdo maba yaqaanaan.

Wadani;988110 wrote:
But who the hell is talking about the Prophet (calayhi salaatu wa salaam) or righteous and good hearted Arabs? Arab culture is a racist culture...just like Somali culture is a clannish culture...just like Japanese culture is a workaholic culture....just like Greek culture is a lazy culture. The exceptions just prove the rule.

Anyway, ur ilk need to stop thinking they have a monopoly on this deen.

You seem like a well read man but these egregious generalizations you make are just horrible. Just look at the comment made above by this clown Guje. You're telling me Somalis aren't racist or these Indopakistan people aren't racist or that the white man isn't racist. You have a few youtube videos and you're going to generalize over 350 Million Arabs. I have Arab friends that span from Morocco to Kuwait and I've never seen more welcoming hospitable people. People need to get out and talk to people and not just sit in front of a computer and generalize. If you knew how high Arab people regard Somalis you wouldn't be talking like this

Wadani;988113 wrote:
Guje and Guleed are a perfect microcosm for the Somali predicament. Somalis always go to extremes. On one side we have an Arab as* kisser, who has the audacity to claim others are suffering from an inferiority complex, and who tries to legitimize his self-hate with deen, and on the other end we have a man who has no respect for our beloved Prophet and the deen. SMH. Soomaalidu waxa middle path-ka layidhaahdo maba yaqaanaan.

You know nothing about a middle ground! You have an inferiority complex with respect to the religion of Islam. This religion belongs to no one, but people like you who categorize people and put them into groups and sects is what harms this beautiful way of life of ours. Just cause I happen to get along with most people it doesn't mean I have to look at their worst examples and claim that's who they are..