Sign in to follow this  
Dalmar1

Interesting Video of Admiral Mohammed and its Movement Cause and How he see the Future Independence!

Recommended Posts

Dalmar1   

Watch this Video of Admiral Mohammed, on how he explains on how Somali peninsula was divided by the Four (including Enemy Ethiopia) Colonialists into 5 separate occupied lands and How ONLF Somalis continue to fight for our freedom for Somali Galbeed from the aggression of Foreign occupier Ethiopia and how the future independencewill be of he says will be succeeded in the coming years!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dalmar1   

Wallahi i cant wait to go back to Xamar, and start signing up officer post in the military of Somalia so i can start my goal of participating and rallying up inshallah the support and freedom of Somali galbeed/ONLF (regardless who rules, so long the fight occupation from the invading occupier ethiopia habeshis of highlanders!) independence from occupier ethiopia!!!

 

 

Inshallahi Guul for Independence for Somali Galbeed and Guul for ONLF freedom fighters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   

Do you believe ONLF (the OG community really) should agree to a respectable compromise with TPLF in exchange for them (TPLF) not to threaten our interests in the Jubbas? I truly believe we need access to the sea, without which our business interests (especially those coming from O'gadenia) will be at the mercy of the landers.

 

That's why I believe the compromise I mentioned is worthy of consideration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dalmar1   

Apophis;987419 wrote:
Do you believe ONLF (the OG community really) should agree to a respectable compromise with TPLF in exchange for them (TPLF) not to threaten our interests in the Jubbas? I truly believe we need access to the sea, without which our business interests (especially those coming from O'gadenia) will be at the mercy of the landers.

 

That's why I believe the compromise I mentioned is worthy of consideration.

Bro you have to understand that OG already won their interest through the H led regime, you have to realize the H block was always pro-O'gadenia and therefore we advice the ONLF to continue their movement against TPLF and not compromise!,.....inshallah freedom will be achieved!

 

@hawdia, yes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ONLF is in a very difficult situation it seems the struggle is heading towards an endless political perplexity the ONLF made a terrible mistake in 1984 when they former wslf broke down along clan lines. And the ONLF was created in Saudi Arabia by former wslf from the O community they should've started an arm struggle from the get to go instead of waiting for the derg of Mengistu to be ousted by the TPLF and EPLF. ONLF started fighting Ethiopia when Meles and his TPLF consdiliated their power in most of Ethiopia. You hit them when they are weak and vulnerable and never believe the promises Ethiopians made.

 

Today the duplicitous EPRDF policians understand the underleying conflicts between Somalis and especially in the Somali Kilil and today 98% of the officials in the Kilil Somali are Somalis including the police and millatiry. When i was 2 years ago in Jigjiga for a visit the people there despite the problems and being neglected by the Ethiopian state ubo as they refer ONLF is non existend especially with in the Big foot community the argument they use is why should we fight when the rest of the Somalis are not fighting we will not fight no son of ours will die fighting the Ethiopian state. In the 80s and the 70s the Somali region had no Somali colonel or General from the Ethiopian army the army officers In the Kilil Somali at that time Hararghe sidamo and bale were all oromo generals or Amhara generals and so were the troops, today the so called Liyu police are all Somalis. The shrewed TPLF politicians understand the deep animosities between Somalis and Zenawi went as far as dividing the big foot community clans along sub clanish lines and started putting them against each other, in order to discredit the ONLF, sometimes Ethiopian troops plunder and burn down villages and the next morning we hear ONLF did it, in order for the people to detest ONLF. The TPLF understood the long term possibility that the Somalis in the Kilil will have some deep resentment for Ethiopia. And the close assocition between the other Somalis and the Somalis in the kilil. So Somali historic figures such as Ina abdilla hassan and others are celebrated in Ethiopia to make Somalis an integral part of Ethiopia and especially the bigfoot Community Ileey plays the drums for this and he often says the honer of the Tribe can be protected only under Ethiopia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this Dalmar wants Jubaland to be part of OG, Khatumo to be separate,the OG in Ethiopia to be independent.

to sum up it works like this:

1. Jubaland+Khatumo+Independant OG and possibly guess what to be one country.

and he wants to go to Mogadishu,join Somali army,get trained & then go back to fight Ethiopians & form Pan Ogdia

in essence using every otha Somali to reach his clan based empire.

Well you did that once and every Somali bit the dust due to your treachery,it was the number one cause of the Somali republic downfall after 77 war.

They even cheated on otha Somalis in Ethiopia by forming ONLF ,an exclusive organisation.

Ethiopia is one & rest of Somali Galbeed happy with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dalmar1   

burahadeer;987464 wrote:
this Dalmar wants Jubaland to be part of OG, Khatumo to be separate,the OG in Ethiopia to be independent.

to sum up it works like this:

1. Jubaland+Khatumo+Independant OG and possibly guess what to be one country.

and he wants to go to Mogadishu,join Somali army,get trained & then go back to fight Ethiopians & form Pan Ogdia

in essence using every otha Somali to reach his clan based empire.

Well you did that once and every Somali bit the dust due to your treachery,it was the number one cause of the Somali republic downfall after 77 war.

They even cheated on otha Somalis in Ethiopia by forming ONLF ,an exclusive organisation.

Ethiopia is one & rest of Somali Galbeed happy with that.

BRO im H.awiye HG!!!,...if thats clear enough for you and your simple clannish minded folks up north, unlike you guys Somalinimo and islamnimo hasn't died with me yet and never will!

 

Inshallahi Pan-Somaliweyne will be reached without the consent of certain spoilers, its only a matter of time before its reached!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Burahadheer,Jubbaland has been compromised no autonomous state in Kismayo hassan sheikh and his politicking made sure of that. And there is no threat from Mogadishu coming towards the Somali Kilil. Actually the Mogadishu government is being protected by Ethiopian troops in a variety of areas in southern Somalia, so i doubt they can outmaneuver the Ethiopians in the Somali kilil. And Khatumo is doing what they are good at holding a conference about a conference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

burahadeer;987464 wrote:

Ethiopia is one & rest of Somali Galbeed happy with that.

shame..

 

arguing for the unity of your historic enemy while always arguing for the disunity of your people.

the psyche of our northern brothers always baffles me.

 

here is a powerful 90 million monster wanting to swallow a weak 9 million neighbor and here comes emotion wrecks like Burahadeer ignoring this fact, come on guys, I am not saying we have to love each other, but common strategic security & interest have to overpower this blind hate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dalmar1;987467 wrote:
BRO im H.awiye HG!!!,...if thats clear enough for you and your simple clannish minded folks up north, unlike you guys Somalinimo and islamnimo hasn't died with me yet and never will!

 

Inshallahi Pan-Somaliweyne will be reached without the consent of certain spoilers, its only a matter of time before its reached!

 

and you trumping up false disgusting below the belt threads on how somalilanders want to massacre khatumites...is that your somalinimo,Islamnimo. Tell that to your toddler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dalmar1   

burahadeer;987475 wrote:
and you trumping up false disgusting below the belt threads on how somalilanders want to massacre khatumites...is that your somalinimo,Islamnimo. Tell that to your toddler.

Looks like the truth is hard to swallow for some,....anyway,what ever floats your boat, believe what you must!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apophis;987419 wrote:
Do you believe ONLF (the OG community really) should agree to a respectable compromise with TPLF in exchange for them (TPLF) not to threaten our interests in the Jubbas? I truly believe we need access to the sea, without which our business interests (especially those coming from O'gadenia) will be at the mercy of the landers.

 

That's why I believe the compromise I mentioned is worthy of consideration.

Absolutely! Why not? I think the TPLF and the ONLF can work together for the betterment of both communities. Amongst the issues the ONLF should bring to the table for the negotiations/compromises should be the immediate arrest of members of Abdi-iley Administration. The administration in Jigjiga should be dissolved. ONLF should take over Kililka Shanaad administration and down the road (10-20 years), a referendum should be held for Independence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MoonLight1;987469 wrote:
shame..

 

arguing for the unity of your historic enemy while always arguing for the disunity of your people.

the psyche of our northern brothers always baffles me.

 

here is a powerful 90 million monster wanting to swallow a weak 9 million neighbor and here comes emotion wrecks like Burahadeer ignoring this fact, come on guys, I am not saying we have to love each other, but common strategic security & interest have to overpower this blind hate.

You not only denying history but carried by false sense of somalinimo which you aware of .I don't hate Somalis nor do I Ethiopians or anyone else but going by the threads/ posts on this or otha forums it is quite clear that hate & curses thrown at Landers is mindboggling.

If you look back, no one else but somalis hurt landers more or readyed thm for extermination, Not Ethiopians,British etc.

Otha thing why ONLF(OG) took that name based on their clan when there r otha Somalis who share their fate.

Why should a lander support thm when he knows he's excluded.

and you supported the Juba fiasco when madoobe came ,solely & purely on clan bases,aware of the bigger design intended.

 

The psyche of our Somalia brothers,kill,kill,kill & cry loud about somalinimo baffles me too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dalmar1;987476 wrote:
Looks like the truth is hard to swallow for some,....anyway,what ever floats your boat, believe what you must!

Good people see what's your truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this