Sign in to follow this  
Dalmar1

Interesting Video of Admiral Mohammed and its Movement Cause and How he see the Future Independence!

burahadeer;987518 wrote:
@classified...we talking about siyaad's regime

What's up with the editing? :D So, a regime committed an act, thus you hold accountable ALL Somalis excluding your tribe (including men/women from your tribe that were part of that regime)?

MoonLight1, if I were you, I would edit your posts. You cannot mention tribal names on SOL. It's against the rules. You can be banned for that.

@moonlight....now is bla bla time .It will haunt you foreva & there will be no somaliweyn.Stick to your corner.

@classified...its not editing, my computer is posting twice,so I have to delete one.

Moonlight why did you not respond to my question on your comparison of the Late adolf Hitler and General Siad bare, why do you believe Somalilanders should protect Somaliweyn The french and the Brits never tried to protect the greater Europe 3rd reich, but the 3 economically politically and socially integrated their strength and powers under a shared organization called the EU.

Siad bare died long time ago but his loyalists are still alive most of them have fled the country and are in the diaspora and they wish to be reinstated in Somalia.