Sign in to follow this  
Dalmar1

(Wikileaks) the Late Prime Minister Meles zenawi terrified by the ONLF a serious threat.

Saalax   

No. The name of the region is Somali region/Kilinka Shanaad/Somali Galbeed. The "O" name is

a past colonial name for the area, however it does not exist anymore. It is only carried by the

supporters of ONLF. Lol@I sincerely hope you don't reproduce is that how you expect me

to sympathize with you, well I hope you don't reproduce so you don't cause more *********

to the world and continue serving Ethiopia.

And the Somali region has within itself a large portion of land known as the "O". A simple google search would do the trick

And I actually don't care whether you sympathize with me or not. You represent everything that's wrong with the Somali mentality.

You remind me of one of those diaspora Somalis who return home, buy an ill-fitting suit, and then get a comfortable Government job "managing" their country while in reality they're running it into the ground and making it worse. If you live in the West, please stay there. Don't approach East Africa.

Saalax   

Who cares, the land is still inhabited by various groups so you have no right to label it a clan name. No wonder

ONLF has failed it alienated major groups and they are never safe in other groups areas. What is wrong

with Somalis is people like you who're ignorant, emotional and lack logic. I am from Somaliland and that is

home, it is a peaceful nice home which my people freed it with their own blood. Nothing is free. I will

go there whenever I please. You stay in your Ethiopia and figure out how to liberate your land instead

of chatting nonsense online.

ONLF is in the decline it had major defects since 2007 this is from 2007 almost 7 years ago , ONLF was standing strong back than but with death of Dolaal and when Macow defected. And with the creation of the Liyuu police , Abdi Ileey convinced many of Kin to drop the ONLF and join him in the dds government and recreate an O kingdom unchallenged In jigjiga. Any way a united Somali home grown all inclusive movement can either re liberate the Somali Kilil there has to be some serious concessions for the region to become free of Ethiopian rule or have more rights as an autonomous regions, there needs to be also a reconciliation between the afro hashimites in the region and the long foot community, also the Oromo invading groups is also one of concern Somalis need to open their eyes.