Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Is Mo Farah still a role model? lol

Mooge   

lol@gele. ninyoow is that what it is called ayamahan?, enjoying life. loool. kixkixkix. Mo has the earnings, the necklace, the bikini wearing wife and all that enjoyment. lol. kaa cabsaday mo farahoow. lol.

Haatu   

Safferz;980813 wrote:
She looks great. Have you looked at
him
?

That face ain't saying much. I don't judge men, I leave that for Tallaabo :D

nuune   

Safferz;980813 wrote:
She looks great. Have you looked at
him
?

hehe, they both suit, labaduba waa Allow Sahal

Safferz   

Haatu;980818 wrote:
That face ain't saying much. I don't judge men, I leave that for Tallaabo
:D

You made a judgment about him when you asked what he sees in her :P And my point is that he's quite unattractive (at least the way he is now, with the typical distance runner physique... ultra lean/underweight/low muscle mass), while her body is banging. And she's had three kids!

Wadani   

Haatu;980818 wrote:
That face ain't saying much. I don't judge men, I leave that for Tallaabo
:D

Objectively speaking Mo Farah has a prototypically handsome Somali face. And Haatu, there's nothing wrong with judging men...Illaahay gave us eyes and to be in denial of what they perceive smacks of discomfort/insecurities about ones own sexuality, which usually leads to the utilization of projection as a defense mechanism. I'm talking in general here, not about u specifically ofcourse. In aad nin rag ah tahay waan ogahay. :D

Safferz   

^ he's not bad looking, but his face would look better if he didn't have such low body fat. I'm curious to see what he'll look like after he retires from competitive running and puts on some weight.

Wadani   

Safferz;980828 wrote:
^ he's not bad looking, but his face would look better if he didn't have such low body fat. I'm curious to see what he'll look like after he retires from competitive running and puts on some weight.

I agree. He's in such a demanding sport, and a couple of extra pounds would literally destroy his carreer. Have u seen his twin brother who lives back home?