Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

A Somali hero is born in Nairobi Westgate Mall.

Haatu;979649 wrote:
Yeah his dad looks like a normal Somali:

Yusuf_Hagi2013.jpg

Btw, Somalis aren't mixed. They're a distinct ethnic group.

Pray, what does a "normal Somali" look like?

Somalis have a range of hair texture (and even looks) from Yusuf Haji's here (bis), to even softer versions of this (bis qooley) to balwayn (slightly thicker than this but wavier, like harder indian version) to gardho (the thick woolly hair in old pictures of geel-jires)

Gheelle.T;979661 wrote:
^We all know without MZ, you (ya Haatu) would be a pinkie
;)
Didn't know you were LG(laan gaab).
;)

Correction, Mark-a-Bulls are not laangaab by any stretch of the imagination...:cool:

Haatu;979667 wrote:
:D
Are you trying to incite intra-OG hatred? Typical pirate

Apo, that's the way to go. While you're at it, get Baardheere back as well

Becoming a militant Cumar Jees abti? What's going on with you?

Tallaabo   

nuune;979798 wrote:
lool war ka daa sxbkey
Wadani
saas ma ahan, even though the amount of times he mentioned that he belongs to that particular clan on those boards are a record, I have seen him writing down that more than 10 times, one of them I remember clearly, he said, "anoo ka dhashey qolodaan yaraan agteena ma taalo", he was replying to someone else at the time I think(a puntie pundit) who made the remarks that made Wadani to make his qabiil the biggest in Somali clans hehe

Ps:
ma la i cadaabi hadaan dhaho waligeey qabiil magacaas la dhaho maan maqal Soomaaliyana waxaan dhax joogey mudo ka badan 47 sano, daacad bey iga tahey wallaahi yaan la ii arkin inaan xaqirayo qabiil gooni ah, but I learnt something new, as cayaalka xaafada magacaas waxaan u naqaaney dixiri dhulka ama dhoobada ama bacaadka ku dhax dhuunta oo dadka faraha ka gala sidii dharaboow ama dhuudhi camal, shalayna beel magaceed la dhaho Dareeryo ayaan meel ka akhrinayey, can't remember meel ay joogaan but waa Soomaali, anigu xaga qabiilada magacyadooda kuma fiicni
ya
Tallaabo
maybe you know this Dareeryo

Waa qoladan

xhosa-initiates-pic.jpg:D

Haatu   

QansaxMeygaag;979832 wrote:
Abti does Abdul look like he has jareer, am confused...

Yeah like me he has jareer hair (for those who are confused, I was talking about his hair type).

QansaxMeygaag;979833 wrote:
Pray, what does a "normal Somali" look like?

Somalis have a range of hair texture (and even looks) from Yusuf Haji's here (
bis
), to even softer versions of this (
bis qooley
) to
balwayn
(slightly thicker than this but wavier, like harder indian version) to
gardho
(the thick woolly hair in old pictures of
geel-jires
)

And how many Somalis with jareer hair have you met? :D I think including myself I have only seen 3 or 4 in real life.

Haatu   

What a way to ruin a perfectly good trolling session Mr Meygaag from Dhilmaanyarey :D

QansaxMeygaag;979834 wrote:
So you kick me out to Afmadoow abti?

I like to think of it as voluntary repatriation.

QansaxMeygaag;979835 wrote:
Correction, Mark-a-Bulls are not laangaab by any stretch of the imagination...:cool:

Usheeg bal :cool:

QansaxMeygaag;979836 wrote:
Becoming a militant Cumar Jees abti? What's going on with you?

Cumar who? I think he was a bit before my time abti... Besides, we're all trolling here, even Apo was in on it :D

Ambassador;979842 wrote:
Haatu: MZ never settled in Baardheere. Gabyoow's clan did.

To be frank with you I don't even know who Gabyoow is but I know who used to settle there. I was just pulling Apo's leg.

nuune   
HAATU, you are a qabyaaladiist filled with hatred for anything that is not from your little corner, as Qansax and Safferz said, you know nothing, other than Suuqa-Xoolaha in Garissa(which of course is not where you are from observing from your posts there), and as a youth in his early 20s, you shouldn't indulge anything that is of Somail clans, leave it to the BIG bosses, Diktoorka and Xaaji Xeyraan can teach you one or two without mentioning qabiil names, they never mention anything and yet they hit the nerves of those whom they engage a dialogue with, laakin adiga, what you have exhibited is an inferiority complex you have in which you are trying to enhance or parade it to the people whom don't know what you are talking about, by the way, I am not affiliated to any of the clans you have mentioned, war tartiib niyahow nin dhallinyaraa tahey oo waxbarasha ku jiro, waryaa ha u arkin canaan ee u arag nasiixo maraxyahow

Haatu   

nuune;979897 wrote:
HAATU
, you are a qabyaaladiist filled with hatred for anything that is not from your little corner, as Qansax and S
afferz
said, you know nothing, other than Suuqa-Xoolaha in Garissa(which of course is not where you are from observing from your posts there), and as a youth in his early 20s, you shouldn't indulge anything that is of Somail clans, leave it to the BIG bosses,
Diktoorka
and
Xaaji Xeyraan
can teach you one or two without mentioning qabiil names, they never mention anything and yet they hit the nerves of those whom they engage a dialogue with, laakin adiga, what you have exhibited is an inferiority complex you have in which you are trying to enhance or parade it to the people whom don't know what you are talking about, by the way, I am not affiliated to any of the clans you have mentioned, war tartiib niyahow nin dhallinyaraa tahey oo waxbarasha ku jiro, waryaa ha u arkin canaan ee u arag nasiixo maraxyahow

Yes nuune, you see I'm a poor laangaab street urchin whom life has failed. I have to vent my frustrations somewhere :D

Mooge;979600 wrote:

410842-armed-police-search-westgate-shop ^ ''do i look like an elephant?'' caajib. y'all sure this guy didn't graduate from Nairobi's school of dramatic arts. ;)

NAIROBI-GIRL_2684619b.jpg

^ here he's saving a little white girl. the last time a 'Somali' Kenyan held a little white girl's hand, he was locked up for the illegitmate touching of a minor. :P

2013-09-22T023425Z_1_CDEE98L075L00_RTROP

^ his posture is terrible. he'd easily fall if you pushed him. he has no chance against AS evil jihadists :cool:

conversation with Abdul Haji and Alpha B.

Alpha: Habari Abdul Haji Utapenda kunywa nini?

Abdul Haji: really wa nilikula. no really wa nimekula. as you can see i'm ninakula. and as i said i'll nitakula BIG TIME, my father is nitakula, too. he's a minister.

Alpha: huu hapa wali, samaki, mbatata, na saladi. Nitakuletea keki baadaye?

Abdul Haji: like i said abtinika wa nilikula. ileen i'm a hero eh.

Alpha: astante the nation's hero, Mr.Tembo. Unakwenda wapi?

Abdul Haji: Westgate Mall.

Alpha: ok. good luck.