Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Most embarrassing picture from Somalia

252531_415815158468147_1295664175_n.jpg

How can you accept a foreign delegation like that? The sofa in my living room is bigger than that. Look how uncomfortable they look! Look at the cheap curtains?

^ i agree.

but maybe it's time to STOP offering the shirt off our backs to foreigners. because they don't give two flying fcuk about us.

abti, don't you get it......these people are not interested in being the guests of Somali hospitality. if they did, then they'd come to our tourist sites and places of specific natural beauty or the places they refuse UNESCO heritage status because it's too dangerous, the same dangerous places that of our people call home.

they want what Somalis have.....without the pleasantries and the nice seating arrangements. by my own estimates, most Somalis don't have 2 seat sofas that can fit 3 Turks. the foreigners....whether the Turks, the Arabs or the westerners will sit 5 persons to a 2 seat sofa, if necessary, ma garatay? WHY? because by their very nature, they expect to sit down in our best furniture....while millions of Somalis go hungry and die of thirst. this is same nature that empowers them to feel entitled to our national resources. we empower them and we lose markasta iyo meelkasta. pity. don't y'all get it! :mad:

these foreigners just want the resources, they won't remember the colour coordination of the sofa iyo curtains ee sida uula soco. if they could nuke us to get the resources beneath our ground, they would. and you're talking about giving our best seats, specially those furnished in luxurious gold iyo purple, to these folks. you ought to be ashamed of yourself. you're so small minded. oorad oo isaso aas, abti.

Mad_Mullah;977762 wrote:
Don't you know Mogadishu is one of Turkey's biggest cities
:D
soon they will learn how to speak Turkish.

you are pathetic. i'm sick and tired of these thread you post daily. you ought to be BANNED immediately, you invaluable speck of dust. do you get a kick from these little posts you continually post? do you think it's impressing anyone? do you think it's funny? do you think laughing about our pathetic state of affairs is funny? do you think we haven't heard it before?

abti, isku xishood or i'll do something about it, ma garatay?

So when people say OG's are Xabashis that's OK but when Xamar gets attacked I need to get banned?

To be honest Alphy you talk like a bi-polar girl on her period, one day you're the most nationalist Somali - defending the capital and all and the next day you say stuff like this:

like most things in this desolate hell-hole...................23 years of lawlessness, clan warfare, poverty induced instability has taken it's toll. don't be surprised, if they revert back to cannibalism, again. they use to say, the party's that happen in Xamar Caddey, didn't happen in New York City, ma garatay?......balse, i guess what happens in Xamar now, doesn't happen anywhere else in the world....... 23 years of utter failure.

my new curtains are better than this last-min, typical let's-cut-corners, ramshackle and jacbur-like piece of sh!t. you wouldn't clean your hands with those in the nation's capital. these people were once stylish.....but savagery is a cilaad beyond prescription.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/72919-No-Comments-09-09-2013-Villa-Somalia?p=977103#post977103

Mad_Mullah;977767 wrote:
So when people say OG's are Xabashis that's OK but when Xamar gets attacked I need to get banned?

To be honest Alphy you talk like a bi-polar girl on her period, one day you're the most nationalist Somali - defending the capital and all and the next day you say stuff like this:

i'm constructive. you're just being a little prick. i don't mean any harm when i write these annoying little comments. you're malignant in your ways.

abti,

you're right about having the painters in maanta. i didnt have the most impressive day, ma garatay? this sort of thing reflects in my own work on SOL. :cool:

when the world is cold it helps to be a staunch nationalist. it's comforting. when i'm in a great mood, i'll say or do anything walahi. i take the good days over the bad days. you're just bad everyday.

anyways, i shan't justify my ways to you but take this advise -

'' always take the positive over the negative, even if there's nothing to be positive about. for indeed the negative is easy to find.'' - Alpha Blondy of SOL circa 16th September 2013.

Hobbesian_Brute;977761 wrote:
Everyone, Mad Mullah is a bug eyed Xabashi disguising himself as Kilinka 5'aad native. He is only here to
slander
Somalia and cause mischief between somali clans. please beware.

Why are you using the name of an ethnic group (Somalilander/Slander) as a verb?

Classified;977790 wrote:
Why are you using the name of an ethnic group (Somalilander/Slander) as a verb?

i hope your aren't serious.

slander definition; a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report.

Tallaabo   

Mad_Mullah;977753 wrote:
252531_415815158468147_1295664175_n.jpg

How can you accept a foreign delegation like that? The sofa in my living room is bigger than that. Look how uncomfortable they look! Look at the cheap curtains?

This does not look good

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;977825 wrote:
^ tell them i'm not crazy, abti.

i beg you tell them, dee.
:P

Ok I will tell them that since you stopped running different scripts you have not yet developed the consistency required for using just one screen name;)