Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Somalia President Culusow Says Sahal Is A Cancer. Shocking News. Is This My President?. VIDEO

Dr_Osman   

Sir fakatay:******* waa Kansar Soomaali ku jira aniga ayaana ka gooynaya:(Daawo:Daqiiqada 7-aad iyo 35-Second marka la marayo Sirtan Daawo)

Daawo:Tooshka Wareega ee Shacabkamedia ayaa baaritaan ku sameeyay hadal sir ah oo Professor Cali Khaliif kashifay,waxaana hadalkan sida lag dha-dhansankaro loogu dan-leeyahay Beesha *******.

Xildhibaan Cali Khaliif ayaa daaha ka-rogay hadal uu Madaxweyne Xasan Culusoow si hoose ugu sheegay Madax sida hadalka u dhacayo ka tirsan Wadamadda Kenya ama Itoobiya midkood,kuwaas oo laga soo xigtay inuu ku xantay inuu dhagta ugu sheegay inuu la dagaalamayo Beelo uu ku sheegay inay yihiin Buro Kansar ah oo u baahan in laga gooyo Soomaaliya,waxaana Tooshka Wareeka oo Karbuuno 10-qaad ah hadalka Cali Khaliif ku ifiyay,u soo baxday in Beelaha lagu sheegay Buro-Kansar ee la goonayo in tuhunka u badan-yihiin in Beesha *******-Ismaaciil uu ka warhayo,balse wuxuusan u xisaabtamin in Wadamadda Deriska ee hadalka uu ku xamanayo inay madax ka yihiin Beesha-****** oo Kenya iyo Itoobiya wax laga weydiiyo.

Riix:oo Daawo:Daqiiqada 7-aad iyo 35-Second ka biloow Xildhibaan Cali Khaliif oo kashifay in Madxweyne Xasan Culusoow oo Kansar ku sheegfay Beesha ******* isagoo xantan laga soo weriyay madax ka tirsan Wadamadda deriska

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Dr_Osman   

The President of Somalia is a truly sick man that has to much qabyalad in his bone. He is supposed to be the president of all somalia and is saying SAHAL is a cancer. How can this man be my president? this is not my president this man is a JABHADI his a USC REBEL and HAG poster boy

YoniZ   

^ Adeer waxaan kuweydiiyey, wax cadeyn ah maxaad heysaa sida: Cod, Qoraal ama markhaati fur cidda uu ku sir qarsaday maxkamad horteed?

Prof Cali Khalif, Madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh iyo Adiga midkee la rumeysan karaa hadalkiisa? Dabcan qofka cadeynta laga rabo waa kan eeedan weyn soo jeediyey, i.e. Galeydh, Dr_Osman.

Nin madax ah waa la mucaaradi karaa, laakin sheekada aad meesha la timid waxay u midab egtahay durbaanka qisadii 1994 ee Radio RTLM Kigali.

Tallaabo   

Xasan Shiekh explained the remarks he made and said he was not talking about the D-block community but the Duriyada. He said he was deliberating how to get rid of their constant trouble and free Somalia of a cancer like entity probably by recognizing their enclave;)

The thing Culusow/USC and HAG can't get rid off D-Block no matter what is in their sick heart. Walaahi guys i was never like this, someone who was raised in Xamar Cadey and never knew his best friends Tribe, now all of sudden Culusow made me wake up and realize you can no longer ignore your Ppl and my ppl are D-Block. no hatred toward those of you who have never committed any Rabe or attrocity but i do beleive Culusow has a blood in his hand ,he can't run somalia and he need to be removed. He is unfit and trouble maker. I belive Dr.Khalif after all he did more for somalia then Culusow.

IsseRiyole;977183 wrote:
The thing Culusow/USC and HAG can't get rid off D-Block no matter what is in their sick heart. Walaahi guys i was never like this, someone who was raised in Xamar Cadey and never knew his best friends Tribe, now all of sudden Culusow made me wake up and realize you can no longer ignore your Ppl and my ppl are D-Block. no hatred toward those of you who have never committed any Rabe or attrocity but i do beleive Culusow has a blood in his hand ,he can't run somalia and he need to be removed. He is unfit and trouble maker. I belive Dr.Khalif after all he did more for somalia then Culusow.

seriously..

IsseRiyole;977183 wrote:

stop crying , who are you lying to , you were born to warship qabil waa laas yaaqana . Stop the caacal support Your Government . Go Read President Hassan Resumed and tell me who did more for Somalia , A Thieve who robed Somali nation Fund called Ali Khalif or president hasan sheikh mohamud

In a professional capacity, Mohamud accepted a position as an instructor and trainer at the Lafole Technical Secondary School.[8] He later joined the Somali National University-affiliated Technical Teachers' Training College in 1984.[8][9] In 1986, he became the department's head.[8]

When the civil war broke out in the early 1990s, Mohamud remained in Somalia and acted as a consultant with various NGOs, UN bureaus, and peace and development projects.[9] He worked as an education officer for UNICEF in the central and southern parts of the country from 1993 to 1995. In 1999, he also co-established the Somali Institute of Management and Administration (SIMAD) in the capital. The institution subsequently grew into the SIMAD University, with Mohamud acting as dean until 2010.[7]

Mohamud entered Somali politics the following year, when he established the independent Peace and Development Party (PDP).[7] PDP members unanimously elected him as the party's chairman in April 2011, with a mandate to serve as leader for the next three years.[10]

In August 2012, Mohamud was selected as a Member of Parliament (MP) in the newly formed Federal Parliament of Somalia.[9] Besides academic and civic work, he is also a successful entrepreneur.[11]

Ali Khalif era is over D blck vs H blck card is done with ,,,, Ali Khalif wants to take us back to Civil war He belongs to failed era of corruption and civil war . Its Shame his career ended like this ceeb what do you expect from Tuug and Munafiq :confused:

Saxib don't waste your time with them just like THe Alawites in Syria will defend Assad no matter what he does HAG will defend their uncles even if he became a Satan worshiper today.