Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Apple introduces iPhone 5s

Maqane   

The specs are great (specially the first ever 64-bits processor - waay faster than the older ones ), i guess this gonna be the next hope/i-phone successor of Apple. Cant wait to check it out!

i find tech-freaks to be morally bankrupt.

when is the iPhone 5t coming through? perhaps some of the people here can donate their old iPhone 5s to me.

i heard there was an invisible iphone too. ma ruunba?

Jacpher   

If you got iPhone 5 and update it to the latest iOS 7, you won't be missing much guys. For me, Android baan ku heystaa, bigger screens, better battery and much larger selection of devices with huge support community.

I am still trying to understand the difference between the discontinued iPhone 5 and the new iPhone 5C. You've got the same form factor, same screen size, camera pixel, and battery, basically last year's specs wrapped in a colorful plastic back housing and that's what we call the new iPhone 5C. The parody video above is right on.

Sure Apple introduced a new [existing] technology, 64-bit processor and fingerprint sensor home button in the new iPhone 5s. I rather see that faster 64-bit processor, a better graphics and increased ram in the newer iPad 5 they are going to announce in Oct/Nov. But I am glad Apple finally made their iWork productivity apps free.

actually, that finger print identification is awesome, was just hoping for a better camera. I wonder how it campares to the Nokia lumia 1020. First I've bought a none iphone phone was the Nokia. had for two weeks and had to take it back. Don't whose bright Idea it was to have a phone whose singular feature was the camera but did not have the Instagram.

The Zack   

iPhone 5C is nothing to compared to the regular iPhone 5 or 5S. iPhone 5C is made from plastic, it is basically the cheap version of iPhone 5. It is for the cheap people like Ninyaaban and Alpha. They will get iPhone bragging rights even tho they really don't have an iPhone lol.