Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

The south is turning into a desert [photo comparison]

nuune   

What are you trying to prove, that Jigjiga is more greener than Beledweyne, that is very sad comparison, go read your home work and leave the south alone!

nuune   

iska daa SOL waa meesha kaliya ay dhaqan celis iyo anshax wanaagsan ka baran karaan, marka waaba faa'iido inuu halkan joogo waayo qof banii aadam ayaan caawineynaa oo u baahan asluub akhlaaq aadaab iyo anshax, kaligiisna ma ahan kuwa kalena waad aragtey, waqti bey qaadan illaa ay waxan joojiyaan, cayaalnimo kaliya ma ahan, waaba odayaal qaarkood, balse inta ku aasan ee qabyaalada ah isla markiiba ma baxdo waqti bey qaadataa waayo qabyaaladu waxey ku dhax jirtaa dhiiga hal-bowlayaasha weyna adagtahey sidii looga soo saaro, marka xeelad iyo tab kale in la isticmaalo weeyaan aan ka aheyn musbaar lagu mudo iyo turaanturo waxba tari meyso.

Somalia   

Allyourbase;976602 wrote:
Many variable; lack of peace thus cultivation and time of the year included, the river basin can never turn into a desert.

If Ethiopia builds another dam on the Shabelle River, it certainly can.

Why ban me for posting this? Is this clan hatred? Isn't my clan also residing in the south? [Jubbaland]. Some people here want to live in a bubble and think any post by a Lander/Puntlander/OG is some kind of plot against HAG-Kingdom.

nuune;976605 wrote:
What are you trying to prove, that Jigjiga is more greener than Beledweyne, that is very sad comparison, go read your home work and leave the south alone!

I'm not trying to "prove" anything. Stop being paranoid. I have just as much rights on the south as any HAGGER.

why are you demonizing the HAG in every post ?? you claim to be a devout muslim but your always back biting. your from kilinka 5'aad you don't even have border with these people. where is your antagonism and deep antipathy toward these people coming from ? :confused:

Hobbesian_Brute;976641 wrote:
why are you demonizing the HAG in every post ?? you claim to be a devout muslim but your always back biting. your from kilinka 5'aad you don't even have border with these people. where is your antagonism and deep antipathy toward these people coming from ? :confused:

HAG = not a tribe. HAG = H (tribe name) Action Group. They are a group of people that are trying to make it so that one tribe rules over Somalia. I have no problems what's so ever with the normal people.

An example would be how they're so fixated on Jubbaland while Shabab is running around and even control a whole city! (Barawe). After Shabab left Mogadishu it was time for us to rebuild our country but they brought us back to square zero, the original problem. Qabeelism.

Mad_Mullah;976643 wrote:
HAG = not a tribe. HAG = H (tribe name) Action Group. They are a group of people that are trying to make it so that one tribe rules over Somalia. I have no problems what's so ever with the normal people.

i thought the HAG was a trinity of sorts. controlling a large swath of land from Galkacyo to Jubba Dheexe. please don't tell me wa wax kale, i'd be devastated. :cool: