Sign in to follow this  
Wiil Cusub

Two blasts hit Mogadishu restaurant

Somalia;976439 wrote:
Interior Minister Abdikarim Hussein Guled is working hard as usual at Marka beach!!

bashal-madaxweyne_xeebta_marka_19.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

Fools acting that they have never been to an Ocean, I can't stand this silly ****** Qoslaye, he need to disappear in our lives and go back wherever he belongs.

I do believe Qoslayee and his team are responsible for this act of violence, he is part of the problem, he is a card carrying Alshabab. so why get surprised? keep killing each other till all of you die.

YoniZ   

IsseRiyole;976600 wrote:
I do believe Qoslayee and his team are responsible for this act of violence, he is part of the problem, he is a card carrying Alshabab. so why get surprised?
keep killing each other till all of you die

^ Adeer Allaha ku caafiyo nin xanuunsan baad u muuqataa.

Johnny B   

A terrorist blasts himself killing innocent people in Mogadishu , so the government has to go?

If governments were to go for every terrorist who blows himself , we 'd have government-changes all around the world.

Come up with genuine critic, instead of coughing your clanish galls because the president is not from your clan.

If you care for Somalia,your country of origin, then help it revive itself, and presumably by promoting less of your clan-interest, but if all you care about is your clan's well being (case in point ) then save us the fake patriotism.

An idio who is incapable of ordinary reasoning, probably with an intelligence quotient under 25 wants us to believe that the president of the Republic is a card carrying Terrorist, another wants us to believe a picture taken days before the terror action in question is related to the terror action, because it shows the interior minister among other dignities relaxing.

The action of terrorists will not derail the government overall security policies.

Johnny. You have admit for Government that promised security to be the highest priority, this is rather disappointing to say the least. I don't think the Government has to go, but those in security sector needs to be scrutinized specially the Interior Minister, the National Security, and the military branches. If you forget tribal rants of others, you will admit there's a problem here.

Johnny B   

Che -Guevara;976620 wrote:
Johnny. You have admit for Government that promised security to be the highest priority, this is rather disappointing to say the least.

I agree, every single life a terrorist takes is a disappointment to say the least.

I don't think the Government has to go, but those in security sector needs to be scrutinized specially the Interior Minister, the National Security, and the military branches.

I believe that there are always ways to improve the security situation.

If you forget tribal rants of others, you will admit there's a problem here.

That there are security problems that are rooted to the tactics employed by the enemy of the nation is obvious.