Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

President Hassan sheikh shares his TEDxMogadishu Idea: Nomad Diplomacy

i'm convinced Hassan ''I look like a President'' Sheikh Mohamud has a deep dark secret. now, i don't like to work on 'speculative wax-la-yidhis', but we'll soon figure this out. balse, if my opinions are of any value, particularly those based on this seedy video extravagant. it's almost certain, he's a member of an underground paedophile ring. it's written on his face.

this ''nomad diplomacy'', which has clearly been plagiarised and is now doubt, predicted on Shirka Borama iyo Shirki Burao is a great insult to real Nomads who've engaged in real Diplomacy. ask Hassan, when he was last in the miyi and i bet he doesn't know. of course, he wouldn't. this shouldn't come as a surprise, as i'm sure y'all will agree.

:D

The President is copying all kinds of jingles, not the least of which is his use of the word "nomad" as a descriptive term for the Somalis. Aside from previous academia usage, SOL promoted and popularized the term "nomad" for a decade, and I am positive its usage has traveled further off the deep end of SOL battle circles. Or maybe, just maybe, our President is an avid reader of SOL opinion pieces. :)

Libaax-Sankataabte;976002 wrote:
:D

The President is copying all kinds of jingles, not the least of which is his use of the word "nomad" as a descriptive term for the Somalis. Aside from previous academia usage, SOL promoted and popularized the term "nomad" for a decade, and I am positive its usage has traveled further off the deep end of SOL battle circles. Or maybe, just maybe, our President is an avid reader of SOL opinion pieces.
:)

Awoowga,

i'm not sure which is more absurd......Hassan ''L'oreal, because i'm worth it'' Sheikh Mohamud being an avid reader of a little known site frequented by far-left pseudo-politicians or your audacious attempt to trademark an offical Oxford English Dictionary entry.

if indeed Maxweynaha Qaran Umada Somaliyeed is an avid reader of this site, then adigoo mudane uu sheeg that my allegations of him being a paedophile was a joke. wayooow? because i'm thinking of packing up and going to the Pearl of Africa. Abti, even Ridwan from Universal TV is now the spokesman of the Prime Ministers Office, ma garatay? half of those walweyn folks currently occupying key Govt positions are from North London and knowing one or two things about Xamari hospitality and generosity, i'm quite sure i'll be welcomed with open arms, nooh. balse, it's not the first time, i've refused key positions of the FGS, having already turned down the opportunity to director the Centre for Strategic Policy (Damul-Jadidist think tank). my friends are very much political animals, you see...... with very little substance in the way of actual work, ma garatay? in other words, they'd rather engage in fadhi-ku-dirir canterbaqash all day, while technocrats and administrators like myself.....do the real work, dee. ;):)

sidadaraded Hassanoooow, abti iyo Maxweynaha Qaran Umada Somaliyeed lacagta soo shuub....... PM-ka ayaan kaga soo diri wixii fikir iyo cilmiga Iyo caqliga iyo habmaamus aad uu baahantahay. :P:D

Awoowe, this is actually worse than I thought. I forgot the "camel" reference. Despite being on the wrong end of Alpha's comedic monologue, my claim is predicated on the reasonable view that the President threw the great SOL under the bus. Awoowe, it is important we ask a question that has not been asked enough in my opinion. Did our president rip SOL off just like his predecessors?