Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Multicultural Relationships - Reer Puntland Guy and His Jamaican Muslimah Wife QA VIDEO

Libaax-Sankataabte;975820 wrote:
Alpha qabaa'ilada waad kala baratay ma is tidhi?? Few years ago, this was unimaginable.

awoowe,

marka hore waan ku salamaya ee iga guddoon salan sida saxansaxo roobeed uu udgoon. ta labaad, my neighbour was the same tribe as that emasculated reer puntland brother, ma garatay? i wouldn't have known it sida kale, dee. :)

balse, i worry for my mental abilities being impaired by this disgusting cancer of sorts.

maxa tala ah, awoowe? :)

Alpha Blondy;975829 wrote:
awoowe,

marka hore waan ku salamaya ee i
ga guddoon salan sida saxansaxo roobeed uu udgoon.
ta labaad, my neighbour was the same tribe as that emasculated reer puntland brother, ma garatay? i wouldn't have known it sida kale, dee.
:)

balse, i worry for my mental abilities being impaired by this disgusting cancer of sorts.

maxa tala ah, awoowe?

Michael-Scott-the-office-14730660-575-32

Somalia;975824 wrote:
:D

waa ruun, maha?

abti,

my mother is coming to the nation's capital and we've already spoken about my marriage, which has been long overdue. i might be forced to marry a local chick who can skin a goat alive or who is illiterate in the classical sense but who has plenty of life skills, dee. la yaab malee. it's no wonder, i'm fantasising about something so basic like a woman with an opinion. :P:D;)

awoowe,

marka hore waan ku salamaya ee iga guddoon salan sida saxansaxo roobeed uu udgoon. ta labaad, my neighbour was the same tribe as that emasculated reer puntland brother, ma garatay? i wouldn't have known it sida kale, dee.

maxa tala ah, awoowe?

Alpha, Awoowe, on your behalf, I sent a message of protest to the commissioner of Vice and Virtue of Galdogob city, the husband's ancestral hometown. Let us wait for the commissioner's press conference next week. Bal igu soo warceli hadii uu hadli waayo.

Great find Alpha. :D :D

Libaax-Sankataabte;975835 wrote:
Alpha, Awoowe, on your behalf, I sent a message of protest to the commissioner of Vice and Virtue of Galdogob city, the husband's ancestral hometown. Let us wait for the commissioner's press conference next week. Bal igu soo warceli hadii uu hadli waayo.

Great find Alpha.

awoowga,

thanks for sending the message via the internationals PMs, ma garatay? ask the commissioner to also find me a gabadh from the desert oasis. unfortunately my neighbour's two daughters were married off eh :P. bal waan kugu soo warceli hadii aan war ka helo, dee. ;)