Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Qoslaaye showers praises with the late Meles Zenawi and Ethiopia. lol

Faafan   

^ Iley is a handpicked thug with a mandate to further his employers interests, lionizing meles during the North-Korean style funeral service is apart of that and his performance perhaps increased his tenure as regional pres but what forces Somali politicians in SOMALIA( sovereign state?) to hold a tacsi and continually shower praise on a rotting corpse.

GAROODI   

Cambuulo iyo bun;974493 wrote:
LOL doesnt beat this tho

:D
:D

Some of the best editing I've seen in a while. Nikkin in addis, kismayo, Nairobi ha layabin everything they tried for themselves has been a failure hense the dependence on foreigners.

Dr_Osman   

Hilarious how noone is paying attention to hassan shaykh, dadka meesha fadhiyo are busy chatting away as the irrelevant HAG talks away

Johnny B   

The president of the Republic is a newbie when it comes to showering praises upon someone.

He should let the experts do .

Lean back everybody and learn how to from the expert, namely Faroole..

Mooge   

johny boy, what happened to you logic ninyoow. faroole and his puntland never said amxaro and meles massacred us or that we need jihad against them. it was your clan that was vilifying melez and now you HAG lot are praising his rotten body a year after he died.

what happened to all that hysteria that meles massacred people in mogadishu. why doesn't qoslaye agree with it ninyoow? loool.

ninyoow make sense.

Johnny B   

Mooge;974634 wrote:
johny boy, what happened to you logic ninyoow.

This question assumes that something already happened to my logic, so i ask, can you support that assumption?

Mooge;974634 wrote:
faroole and his puntland never said amxaro and meles massacred us or that we need jihad against them.

Faroole may not have said it , but the healthy people of Puntland have said it, as they consider the people of Mogadishu their fellow countrymen, and to your disappointment i supported the Ethiopian incursion of Mogadishu , but was against their massacre in Garowe/Bosasso during Jama Ali Jama's days in Puntland.

Mooge;974634 wrote:
it was your clan that was vilifying melez and now you HAG lot are praising his rotten body a year after he died.

So it is either you vilify or shower with praises, and since my clan vilified Melez already only your can can shower him with the praises?

Well, accept our apology for praising the late Ethiopian premier for it is your clan's job.

Mooge;974634 wrote:
what happened to all that hysteria that meles massacred people in mogadishu. why doesn't qoslaye agree with it ninyoow? loool.

The president,unlike the governor,sure does share the grief of the Somali people in Mogadishu, but is decent enough to pay attributes to the late Melez.

Mooge;974634 wrote:
ninyoow make sense.

Well, I've yet to master the art of banging sense into where there is none!

Mooge   

malistar you missing the point. those somalis never had problems with meles. why are HAG leaders who said meles committed genocide are showering him with praise on his rotten dead body?

that is the point ninyoow. if he was a killer yesterday, he is still a killer after his body rots. tell us why HAG are praying on Meles body today?

isku xishood moog

Watch this video this is the only reason why there is animosity between HAG Ethiopia regime

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Don't Hide Ethiopian regime endless discrimination against Ogs