Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

'I don't oppose Islam as a country lol

You may laugh, but the there is serious message behind this, the world is slowly waking up to the one menace, even Aussie hicks are in on the game now. That should be ominous for you. I forecast that it won't be long before Muslims will be deported in mass from the west, and Muslim immigration banned all together.

Odey   

Hobbesian_Brute;972896 wrote:
You may laugh, but the there is serious message behind this, the world is slowly waking up to the
one menace
, even Aussie hicks are in on the game now. That should be ominous for you. I forecast that it won't be long before Muslims will be deported in mass from the west, and Muslim immigration banned all together.

They would be doing the Ummah a favour!

"One menace" LOL.

Your masters will deport you with the rest of us. The reason why there's a resentment is they know the balance of power will change in the world from being West dominated to Muslim. That's their biggest fear. So what does that make you? Uncle Tom.

I don't see a problem a white Australian fearing Muslims or Islam for that matter. It is mostly because of lack of education.

But this Sri Lankan white-wannabe reallyy gets to my nerve. He is an immigrant from Sri Lanka and he is running on a platform of anti-Islam and anti-Multiculturalism. Consider a case of "baqalshii fardaha la daaqday ee is mooday inay ka midtahay".

I can't be deported because i am in my motherland. Your assertion that the balance of power will change from the west to Islam is frankly DERISIBLE. China maybe, but Islam ?!. Impossible, its like a handicapped man saying he will will the 100 M Olympic sprint against Usain Bolt.:D Never gonna happen son.

ANWAR   

Hobbesian_Brute;972907 wrote:
I can't be deported because i am in my motherland.

YOU SILLY NEGRO hahahahahahahahaha

kickz   

Mad_Mullah;972903
wrote:
"One menace"
LOL.

Your masters will deport you with the rest of us. The reason why there's a resentment is they know the balance of power will change in the world from being West dominated to Muslim. That's their biggest fear. So what does that make you? Uncle Tom.

Lool I had to laugh at that line. This doqon, hobo is trying way to hard now.