Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Richard Dawking mocked the Muslim World's intellectual inferiority

Wing Wizard;990509 wrote:
Religion, like race, has nothing to do with intellectual advancements, but Mr. Dawking has a point and his point is that the Muslim world is behind.

Most of our muftis discourage science, technology and law for no reason except that the largest portion of these subjects were discovered or developed by Jews or Westerners. Ask anyone from the Middle East and Africa if they were thought evolution in high school and they'll tell you it's haaraam. Heck, I even remember this Somali teacher who once gave us an overview of the evolution theory in class III and all the students come against him; they almost stoned him to death.

Most of our Mufti's discourage the studying of science and technology? What kind of BS is this? Fear Allah before He takes you to account for blatantly lying against these men. Not even the most extreme group you can think of, discourages the studying of science and technology.

That is a lie, you don't know any of our Sheikhs, so it's best that you just stick to what you know, and avoid discussing topics you know nothing about.

Khayr;990595 wrote:
We don't condone white privilege and racial colonization. Everytime a Muslim country makes a development, they are sanctioned to death. Case in point is Iran for trying to produce Nuclear energy and they were given tougher sanctions by means of limiting their trade partners.

Yes, it is a white man's narrative, of which you House Negreos stand by and critique the muslim world with and yes, the Kafir is Najis. Kufr is impurity of the heart as well as a sickness of the heart.

Negroe, please stop the bs!

Oh, so now Iran is a Muslim country?! :D I thought they were Shia dirty Kafir according to all of you Wahabis.

Khayr   

Allyourbase,

They are boycotted because of

their affliation with Islam.

Whether you or a Salafi thinks

that it is a Muslim nation is pointless.

Guje   

Khayr;990716 wrote:
Allyourbase,

They are boycotted because of

their affliation with Islam.

Whether you or a Salafi thinks

that it is a Muslim nation is pointless.

and explain to me why north korea is under sanctions ??

Khayr   

NK doesn't like the U.S.

They pose a viable threat to the G8. If you are a threat to the G8 and its friends, you get sanctioned.

DoctorKenney;990599 wrote:
That is a lie, you don't know any of our Sheikhs, so it's best that you just stick to what you know, and avoid discussing topics you know nothing about.

I know them inside out, brother. It's easy for me to post the countless fatwas banning the women drivers, basic scientific evidences like the roundness of the earth, or the teaching of the evolution theory (not that I believe evolution is anything other than hypothesis, but still it shouldn't be banned from being thought in schools).

Allyourbase;990611 wrote:
Oh, so now Iran is a Muslim country?!
:D
I thought they were Shia dirty Kafir
according to all of you Wahabis.

In a parallel universe of Wahabism, Iran is a mushrik state. They're below Israel in the statu quo of dirtiness.

Wing Wizard;990784 wrote:
I know them inside out, brother. It's easy for me to post the countless fatwas banning the women drivers, basic scientific evidences like the roundness of the earth, or the teaching of the evolution theory (not that I believe evolution is anything other than hypothesis, but still it shouldn't be banned from being thought in schools).

First of all, don't "brother" me. Second of all, anyone on the internet can go "fatwa shopping" and find strange statements from obscure Sheikhs, and then claim that this is representative of the countless thousands of Sheikhs worldwide. If you believe that this is representative of their collective beliefs, then give me evidence stating so.

I can find Sheikhs claiming that Homosexuality is permitted in Islam. Doesn't mean it's true. It's such a basic and weak argument, that it doesn't require any thinking.

The vast majority of scholars, men such as Ibn Taymiyyah, Qayyim, Abdul Wahhab, and even contemporary Sheikhs like Albaani and Al Uthaymeen and Al Munajjid state otherwise. But according to you, you want to overlook the vast examples stating otherwise and focus on a select few which confirm your bias.

Pathetic.

Guje   

You can easily get your point across without hyperventilating in every one your posts ok, calm down and stop being *****y waryaa.:mad:

Khayr   

Guj,Wingless and OffBase

If you don't have a clear and concise point to be made,

then stop trolling.

Your shallow knowledge of the Deen is clear us. You just recycle the rhetoric of the average

identity-less person. You don't know your own history,

so you recant and preach the history that Google

and Facebook has taught you.

Khayr;990809 wrote:
Guj,Wingless and OffBase

then stop trolling.

Your shallow knowledge of the Deen is clear us. You just recycle the rhetoric of the average

Iran producing nuclear weapon when sunnis muslims already calling iran as kafir and mushrikin is it safe for us? is it safe for syria when they already tormenting little children. is it safe for rest of muslims?

I'm confused out here;)

Khayr   

Spart,

Syria is a mess and everyone is entrenched in their sectarian ways. However; that does not negate how the world views Iran - A Theocracy!

Anyways, all these

things are tangents.

Khayr;990809 wrote:
Guj,Wingless and OffBase

then stop trolling.

Bro, the worst is when they attempt to pass their shallow knowledge of the Deen as fact. And then they try to deceive common Muslims to think like them.

I recall once I witnessed a Man trying to convince this 14 year old Somali girl (who didn't know any better) that in Islam, it's permitted to have sexual relations with animals (I know, it's disgusting)

Naturally, the young Somali girl was awestruck, she didn't know any better, and she didn't know how to respond. I had to step in and respond, and refute this coward, putting him in his place. But this type of stuff goes on everyday in America. People lie to those who are vulnerable, and the vulnerable ones don't know any better. It could be that they even lead a few Muslims away from their Deen, based on premises that are nothing but lies.

So I have no tolerance for people like Wing Wizard. Because he just made a blatant lie against Islam and then he tried to pass it off as a fact. And what if someone is viewing this forum, reads what he writes, and then becomes convinced of his arguments? Why should I respect someone who tries to mislead others from the Way of Allah through nothing but lies and false statements? If they want to debate, fine. If they have objections, that's fine. But if they make a blatant lie, knowing full well that it's a lie, then I am not obligated to treat them well.

Guje   

DoctorKenney;990834 wrote:
I recall once I witnessed a Man trying to convince this 14 year old Somali girl (who didn't know any better) that in Islam, it's permitted to have sexual relations with animals (I know, it's disgusting)

Naturally, the young Somali girl was awestruck, she didn't know any better, and she didn't know how to respond.
I had to step in and respond, and refute this coward, putting him in his place
. .

I really doubt this story transpired, please be truthful. thx