Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Richard Dawking mocked the Muslim World's intellectual inferiority

Apophis;991016 wrote:
Ffs stop discussing grown men drinking or not breast milk. Utterly disgusting and macabre.

Chill, I totally agree with you, its disgusting and I think one of the most vile things I have ever heard, but it was a practice directly linked to the prophet of islam and his wife Aisha. I am so sorry if I have offended you. :(

Apophis   

Allyourbase;991017 wrote:
Chill, I totally agree with you, its disgusting and I think one of the most vile things I have ever heard, but it was a practice directly linked to the prophet of islam and his wife Aisha. I am so sorry if I have offended you.
:(

Give it a rest.

DoctorKenney;991013 wrote:
I doubt you've ever been to these countries.

Why are you in attack mode, ditoore? I've been to enough Muslim World countries (including Somalia, Pakistan and Yemen) and every time a solar or lunar eclipse occurs these sheikhs come in packs claiming it's haaraam to believe what the kaafir says.

Guje   

^ for all we know you could be a perv getting a kick out of it, secretly hoping folks will prolong this saga.

i am confused is this breastfeeding stuff really allowed or what ??? i remember a while back a crazy fatwa come on facebook that had everyone talking.

Guje;991022 wrote:
^ for all we know you could be a perv getting a kick out of it, secretly hoping folks will prolong this saga.

i am confused is this breastfeeding stuff really allowed or what ??? i remember a while back a crazy fatwa come on facebook that had everyone talking.

Haha, no I am just exposing some of the sick behaviour Arabs did and proclaim today as religion.

Dont be confused about it. Basically Mohamed ordered a woman to breastfeed a strange man so he can become Mahram for her (weird, I know!) and she did. Later on Aisha, his wife, used this as a ruling that general in Islam and not specific to the case of the woman who was ordered by the prophet. So Aisha would ask her sisters or their daughters to breastfeed any man Aisha wanted to have access to her quarters, a practice which the other wives of the prophet did not agree with.

These are the FACTS of the matter, and beyond this I will only be giving you my opinion.

I will not be feeding you propaganda links like DrKenny and co would, I will simply tell you to look it all up yourself. And see the discussion on it and make up your mind. What I stated above is what is present in the Sunna books and the Hadiths relating to it are all Sahih. Thats all. Hope it helps.

Khayr   
As I said I do not care about the practicalities of this weird, messed up practice. What is important to me is the fact that Aisha did practice it and that your prophet ordered a woman to allow a man to suckle on her exposed breast.

You are a troll parading around on and rehearsing your Freudian fantasies. You shoulf be BANNED!

Khayr   

These are the FACTS of the matter, and beyond this I will only be giving you my opinion.

Thanks for sparing us the facts offbase. None of what you said

has been an opinion. They

were your op-facts.

By the way, what is the going salary for a Junior Troller on muslim sites? Any Bonuses and benefits?

Khayr;990992 wrote:
Your are being very dishonest.

This is not a debate but a ridiculing of Islam and
you should

be banned for this!

Khayr;991012 wrote:
Offbase,

Aisha (ر) reported the hadith but where did it say that men where suckling her breast? You are

spewing this thread with your garbage and you are being insideous with your circular line of questioning.
You should be banned!

Khayr;991027 wrote:
As I said I do not care about the practicalities of this weird, messed up practice. What is important to me is the fact that Aisha did practice it and
that your prophet
ordered a woman to allow a man to suckle on her exposed breast.

You are a troll parading around on and rehearsing your Freudian fantasies.
You shoulf be BANNED!

You sure are persistent :D

Khayr   

Offbase,

Why don't you want to answer my question?

Here it is again:

By the way, what is the going salary for a Junior Troller on muslim sites? Any Bonuses and benefits?

Khayr;991048 wrote:
Offbase,

Why don't you want to answer my question?

Here it is again:

There really isn't anything I should respond to, regarding this troll. Everything he just claimed, I already addressed. And any future posts I make regarding this, I'll risk repeating myself. So what else is there to say?

He keeps claiming as if this ruling is still valid. I proved to him that it's no longer valid. I proved to him that this ruling was an exception made for specific people, during the lifetime of the Prophet. And that this ruling no longer applies. I proved to him that the woman first poured the milk into a cup, and then gave it to him to drink, but he insists that it's not true, and then he wants to insert his own bias into this.

So what else is there to say to someone who wants to deny the facts altogether? It's pointless. It's proof that he has no interest in getting out the truth, but is only getting a kick out of discussing this topic. I've given him Quranic verses, tafsirs, authentic hadiths, fatwas, and the opinions of many different Sahabi regarding this issue, who completely agree with me, but Allyourbase wants to dismiss this. He's bankrupt here. Here's another link that goes into further detail regarding this topic than I ever had:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/shamoun-nursing.htm#Why was nursing of adults

That's all I have to say regarding this, this argument itself has been refuted several years ago.

Miyir   

As I said I do not care about the practicalities of this weird, messed up practice. What is important to me is the fact that Aisha did practice it and
that your prophet
ordered a woman to allow a man to suckle on her exposed breast.

You are a troll parading around on and rehearsing your Freudian fantasies. You shoulf be BANNED!

Why will he be BANNED? he disagrees your FAITH?

Miyir   

Allyourbase;991024 wrote:
Haha, no I am just exposing some of the sick behaviour Arabs did and proclaim today as religion.

Dont be confused about it. Basically Mohamed ordered
a womana to breastfeed a strange man
to:cool: so he can become Mahram for her (weird, I know!) and she did. Later on Aisha, his wife, used this as a ruling that general in Islam and not specific to the case of the woman who was ordered by the prophet. So Aisha would ask her sisters or their daughters to breastfeed any man Aisha wanted to have access to her quarters, a practice which the other wives of the prophet did not agree with.

We are all human some of us have a KINKY side nothing to be ashamed or offended.