Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Richard Dawking mocked the Muslim World's intellectual inferiority

If you would like other examples of barbarity from Hadith check this out:

It is reported on the authority of Sa'b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah (may peace be upon him), when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: They are from them. [i.e. pagan].

Sahih Muslim Hadith no 4321.

Notice it includes children :(

Anyways, I digress!

Saheeh Muslim

Book 16, Hadith 4137.

Anas reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)
pierced their eyes because they had pierced the eyes of the shepherds

Read the underlined part. He pierced their eyes because they pierced the eyes of the shepherd. And he killed them because they killed the shepherd. Tit for Tat. An eye for an eye. Don't expect The Prophet to be a pacifist, who would let someone go and not punish them.

And I'm gonna repeat my 1st question here:

Prove to me that the Prophet's punishment of these men was excessive and unjust. You need to provide objective evidence with strong foundations. I don't want to hear any of your ridiculous and flimsy personal opinions.

You didn't respond to it, you just posted the hadith and gave me your opinion. Give me actual objective evidence, because from my viewpoint and the viewpoints of many others, the Bedouins got what they deserved.

And you still didn't answer my 2nd question, which is:

Provide evidence that the prescription of camel urine mixed with camel milk harmed these Bedouin men and was counter-productive when it came to healing them. You need to provide actual Hadiths which back up your points. I'm not gonna tolerate your B.S. here and your changing the topic and going off on a tangent. Give me evidences which back up your point

I already gave my evidence, that the Bedouin men in this hadith were actually cured as a result of this prescription, and that they grew healthy. I don't want to hear your personal opinions, throw them out the window and deal with the facts, which I'm afraid you're not able to.

P.S. Repeating old tired arguments isn't gonna help you here. ;) Get your head out of the sand saaxib, the world is a sunny place :cool:

Show me where your prophet killed them. He took their eyes and limbs and left them in the desert. Do you call that tit for tit? Why did he not kill them like they killed his shepherds?

They were put in 'Al-Harra' and when they asked for water, no water was given to them

Its torture sxb, he went a step beyond what they allegedly did.

You see what this clown is doing here? He's unable to defend a single one of his points so he digresses and jumps from topic to topic! This is actually embarrassing to watch.

His knowledge of Islam is nil, it's worthless, and his arguments have all been refuted in the past. He's repeating these old same arguments on this forum, and is unable to even defend his points :)

Go to sleep saaxib :)

Stop trying to trivialise this. It can be seen by everyone that the Nabi of mercy actually took part in torturing these men. He ordered for them to have their eyes taken, and have their limbs cut off and for them to be placed in the hot dessert sun asking for water and given it.

If we are lead to believe the 'tit for tat' understanding of justice then he would have just killed them you see. But he had to resort to this thuggish punishment as means of making an example of these bedouins, which again could be understood if he was the head of a bandits but not a holy prophet from a god.

Please note that up until DrKenny is actually not disputing any fact that I am bringing. From the weird understanding of his favourite Sheikhs of astronomy based on their understanding of the Quran, to the weird practice of suckling of grown men, to the drinking of camel's urine. He is not disputing any of that, he is merely providing explanation and excuses to these vile concepts.

DrKenny sxb, weligaa macabtay kadida geela? :D

How does it taste?

LOL :D

No responses to my arguments. You have nothing but rhetoric and insults and sarcasm. You couldn't properly respond to Post #221 and Post #233

I'm gonna watch a movie at home saaxib. It's my Sunday afternoon and I'd rather not waste my time repeating myself to clowns

OKAY, MOVING ON! :D

I just wanted to mention yet an other pseudoscience performed by the Muslims in accordance to the guidelines of the Prophet Mohamed, this is the science of dunking flies (dukhsi) into one's drink, read this with me:

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “If a fly falls into the drink of any one of you, he should dunk it all the way in and then remove it, because on one if its wings is disease and on the other is its cure.” [sahîh al-Bukhârî (3320, 5782)]

Can anyone here make heads or tails of this? I really wander what sort of lame excuse would the dear DrKenny provide this time :D

Now supposedly this is all divine revelation as every muslim must believe that the prophet is always guided by the Almighty Allah in all he says and all that he does. How can any soul living in the 21st century and believing that on one wing of a fly lies disease whilst on the other is its cure, how could they go out in this world and produce anything of scientific importance?

Why would a prophet guided by the all knowing god waste his time on the matters fo suckling of grown man, camel urine or what to do in the emergency of a fly landing in your drink, its all so trivial and speaks of a somewhat simple mind.

Bal iiga jawaaba taas?

Is it not clear by now that these sayings are all an attempt by a medieval man to describe and make sense of his surroundings?

I actually think that Mohamed was quite intelligent for his time and he surely was a charming man. Laakin how can you bring yourself to believe in all of the above in this day and age?

Some of you have pmed me asking my stance on the whole thing which I thought was clear from my writing. There are aspects of it that go with our modern sensibilities today, like the traditional understanding of family and how to stay close to your parents and such, these are all very nice aspects and you do not need to be a muslim to practice that. But all the mythology and all that goes against our current understanding of the world must be discredited and left in the book for historic purposes but not to be practiced today.

LOOL ;)

You see what he's doing here? He's jumping into a brand-new topic without properly addressing any of the previous topics. He couldn't respond to any of my points, yet he's quick to jump into a brand-new topic against Islam.

We can go all day, we can keep doing this, and it'll take months before we even get close to finishing this sort of conversation. And I've made more posts on Somalia Online in the past week than I've ever had in the last 1.5 years I've been here.

Again, and I'm gonna stress this to everyone reading this: This is not an Islamic Forum. This is a Somali forum, composed largely of Somali Muslims, but SomaliaOnline is mainly focused on Somali issues. Any of the questions you have against Islam can be addressed properly if you go to the proper Islamic forums regarding it. There are plenty of brothers and sisters who are more than happy to answer any of your questions on these forums. There are entire websites, and entire books about this sort of stuff. I've refuted this clown several times here, but I'm only one man. And I will get exhausted if I spend every waking moment browsing this forum, responding to his silly points. Yesterday, I actually had to stop on the sidewalk, pull out my phone, log into this forum through my 3G data plan, and respond to this clown while standing in the middle of the street. There's a reason why AllYourBase doesn't register on Islamic Forums and pose his questions. Because he knows that there are thousands of brothers who would demolish him and every single one of his arguments. I'm a member of one of these forums myself, but I'm a total amateur compared to these knowledgeable Muslims. I don't even post anything due to my extreme lack of knowledge, compared to these brothers and sisters. Don't let this deceptive clown mislead you from the proper way of thinking. He wants to mislead those from the Way of Allah because he knows he's dealing with Somalis on this forum, who are rather inexperienced with these sorts of arguments, and don't know as much about Islam as they should. If you have any questions regarding your cellphone, you go to specific technology forums designed to answer questions on cellphones. If you have questions about universities, then you go to specific forums designed to answer questions on universities. And if you have questions about Islam, then you go to the proper forums regarding it.

But this type of stuff is silly. His arguments are amateur, and there really isn't any use in a Muslim justifying himself to someone who can't even address simple arguments.

Khayr   

ha ha, I see offbase gets lonely when no one responds to him.

When DoctorK ignored you for

an hour and half,

you posted again more litter.

What an attention seeker!

DoctorKenney,

Offbase is a bit illiterate.

He is a product of his own

logic.

DoctorKenney;991232 wrote:
LOOL
;)

You see what he's doing here? He's jumping into a brand-new topic without properly addressing any of the previous topics.
He couldn't respond to any of my points, yet he's quick to jump into a brand-new topic against Islam.

We can go all day, we can keep doing this, and it'll take months before we even get close to finishing this sort of conversation. And I've made more posts on Somalia Online in the past week than I've ever had in the last 1.5 years I've been here.

Again, and I'm gonna stress this to everyone reading this: This is not an Islamic Forum. This is a Somali forum, composed largely of Somali Muslims, but SomaliaOnline is mainly focused on Somali issues. Any of the questions you have against Islam can be addressed properly if you go to the proper Islamic forums regarding it. There are plenty of brothers and sisters who are more than happy to answer any of your questions on these forums. There are entire websites, and entire books about this sort of stuff. I've refuted this clown several times here, but I'm only one man. And I will get exhausted if I spend every waking moment browsing this forum, responding to his silly points. Yesterday, I actually had to stop on the sidewalk, pull out my phone, log into this forum through my 3G data plan, and respond to this clown while standing in the middle of the street. There's a reason why AllYourBase doesn't register on Islamic Forums and pose his questions. Because he knows that there are thousands of brothers who would demolish him and every single one of his arguments. I'm a member of one of these forums myself, but I'm a total amateur compared to these knowledgeable Muslims. I don't even post anything due to my extreme lack of knowledge, compared to these brothers and sisters. Don't let this deceptive clown mislead you from the proper way of thinking. He wants to mislead those from the Way of Allah because he knows he's dealing with Somalis on this forum, who are rather inexperienced with these sorts of arguments, and don't know as much about Islam as they should. If you have any questions regarding your cellphone, you go to specific technology forums designed to answer questions on cellphones. If you have questions about universities, then you go to specific forums designed to answer questions on universities. And if you have questions about Islam, then you go to the proper forums regarding it.

But this type of stuff is silly. His arguments are amateur, and there really isn't any use in a Muslim justifying himself to someone who can't even address simple arguments.

What I have said before and you do not seem to comprehend is that I do not care for Islamic forums, as I am not obliged to them. I care about my people (read: Somalis) and their view of the world. This is precisely why I am here, to discuss these matters with my people and attempt to clear out all of your Wahabi smoke. We have established before that you get your understanding of life by way of Islam and via these guys:

ohsmeen.gif

F8Q27254.jpg

30112008-032924PM.gif

u1_12534853831.jpg

And you seem very protective of their ideas and the understanding of life provided by a single man from the Arabian deserts.

My point is that all of this is alien to us as Somalis. The increase ilk in the last 20 years is due to the fact that Arabs are extending their influence on us due to our current state of weakness. This is unacceptable to me and many Somalis found here and elsewhere.

I see that you have completely avoided answering the fly dunking matter, which is fine by me, I shall continue to list these anomalies for the benefit of other members.

You seem to imply that you are burdened with answering each and everyone of my posts when no one is forcing you to do so :D If you want you can take part of this discussion and if you do not then you can also observe from afar. There is no compulsion in this discussion (see what I did there? :D )

So do you dunk flies into your drink sxb? Its sunnah you know ;)

Khayr;991236 wrote:

an hour and half,

DoctorKenney,

logic.

LOL :cool:

I'm advising him to register on an Islamic Forum if he wants some company, but he's not listening to my advice! :P

I ignored him because I didn't see any point in continuing this game with this loser.

Just let the dude play in his own delusions.

Apophis;991234 wrote:
Maybe this is the reason the hyper clean West have very high rates of immune system problems compared to non Western places where flies on food is an everyday thing which, starting from infancy, helps the immune system become familiar with all kinds of diseases etc.

In Africa I have found people who were healthier than Western propaganda has lead me to believe.

The problem with scientism is one tends to always think without nuances.

The 'hyper clean West' and its hygienic and medical advancement is the reason behind the drastic fall in infant mortality rates and pretty much every medical indication there is. I agree that if taken to the extreme it could result in immune system deficiencies laakin you can not deny good hygiene is the basis of modern understanding of disease prevention.

What do you personally think about the Hadith ordering muslims to dunk flies Adophis?

Do you think it is acceptable in this day and age?

I am interested to hear your views on this and previously discussed matters.

Khayr;991236 wrote:

an hour and half,

DoctorKenney,

logic.

Brother Khayr, I see you cheerleading for DrKenny now, where were you when I had him in that pinch earlier? He actually wrote pleading for your help specifically:

DoctorKenney;990988 wrote:
If
Khayr
or MagicBird or someone else wants to add to my points, by all means do so

You left him out to dry man, not cool :D

AllYourBase, you can "not care" about registering on Islamic Forums all you want, but this just proves to us that you're unable and unwilling to defend any of your arguments.

You're bankrupt. You couldn't even substantiate your arguments with me, so how can you even hope to get into a discussion with brothers who are far more knowledgeable and experienced than I am? And I'm a complete amateur to them.

AllyourBase doesn't "care" about reading 300 page books, he doesn't "care" about registering on Islamic Forums. But he definitely cares about misleading Somalis away from Islam, due to his ridiculous arguments which have all been refuted on the internet and in books. Any Somali reading this should heed my warning: Do not get your information about Islam from ignorant people. If you want to learn, you know where to go. And if you still don't know, then private message me and I'll be glad to help.