Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Richard Dawking mocked the Muslim World's intellectual inferiority

This man is really beyond reason. He had the time to write (or perhaps copy) that huge wall of text but no time to answer two very short and simple questions. Notice how he is avoiding the Aisha subject, which would simply ruin his logic, as he is claiming that it is agreed upon by all 'non obscure' muslim Sheikhs. He went to the troubles of naming some of them, namely Ibn Taymiyah and Al Albaany as an example of a trustworthy Sheikhs. Unbeknown to him, both Ibn Taymiyah and Al Albaany agree to the existence of Breastfeeding of grown men, accepted this practice and stated how Aisha, the beloved wife of the prophet did indeed take part in it.

Then he started to Fatwa Shop and googling other opinions that agree with his views.

So to put it simply he produced the names of two sheikhs that he agreed were an authority in Islam.

I provided their consent to this practice.

He then ran to find other views that agree with him. Which anyone can, you yourself said how it was possible to find someone condoning homosexuality in Islam.

I would then provide many Sahih Hadiths that document the practice in Islam and how the prophet of islam and his wife were great supporters for it.

He brought a book by Ibn Saad, a non Sahih book of history to explain how the breasts were actually milked into a cup WHICH IS NOT WHAT WE WERE DISCUSSING :D And acting as though drinking human milk by grown men is NORMAL.

So dude, man up and answer my simple questions:

1- Do you dispute the fact that the prophet of Islam order a woman to breastfeed a grown man with a beard despite her exclamation?

2- Do you dispute that his wife, the beloved Aisha continued the practice to allow men not related to her access to her quarters?

3- Do you dispute the fact that your own Sheikhs, Ibn Taymiyyah and Al Albaani are supporters of this particular ruling and its existance?

4- Do you have any Sahih hadiths that support your view of the use of a cup in this weird ritual? [optional]

5- What is your personal opinion on this practice? Beyond these religious texts, what is your personal view on this? What was the need that forced the prophet to make such bizarre rulings? [optional]

Notice everyone how he will come back with yet an other wall of text [probably edited from other sources as he was caught earlier in the thread] and totally avoid answering these simple questions.

I said this before sxb, checkmate :D

Tallaabo;991077 wrote:
What are these Hadiths?

There are non, he will only bring you Fatwas that discuss other questions after sneakily omitting the questions, or unrelated verses from the Quran discussing the normal breastfeeding of a mother to her son and not this monsterosity.

Please note that it is documented that Aisha the prophet's most beloved wife did indeed practice this.

Everything you've asked I already addressed.....and anything I allegedly never addressed, can be found in the links I provided

In fact, the link I provided actually references a 300 page book which goes into deep detail regarding this, and it answers all of the claims of those who have objections.

I posted the references for everyone to see.

Click on the links, and read them for yourself. Then download the PDF copy of the 300 page book which gives plenty of evidences in my favour

www.let me turn the tables.com

P.S. Indeed, Sheikh Ibn Taymiyah and Albaani and Aisha did get it wrong sometimes.

They were human and they did make mistakes sometimes

End of discussion

And BTW......constantly rehashing the same arguments doesnt count as a legitimate response.

You lazily refer to opinions which don't agree with you as outside of the mainstream.

I provided evidence that the MAINSTREAM agrees almost unanimously (with a few exceptions) that this practice is forbidden

Checkmate.

And if you have any more questions regarding this, feel free to visit those links :D

And Allah knows best

As predicted he could not answer the questions I have simplified on purpose for him. Notice how he is still able to write quite a bit of text while refusing to answer these seemingly innocent questions. :D

Dearest DrKenny, you know how weak your argument is, everyone here can see that, and you're trying your best to cover that up by posting random 300 page books which NO ONE in this thread really cares about, in addition to getting us to discuss the practicalities of the breastfeeding trying to pass it off as normal behaviour. lol

My facts still stand:

- The Prophet did order this practice (from Sahih Hadiths!)

To which our friend says it is a very specific ruling to one family, despite how bizarre of a ruling it is, and the fact that the prophet himself did not clarify that this was a specific rule for that situation.

- Not only the prophet but his most beloved wife, and daughter of Abu Baker, the first Caliph, Aisha did indeed practice this to which she was only met with disapproval by the other wives.

- Not only the prophet and his wife, but the most prominent Sheikh of Wahabism, Ibn Taymiyah, and his follower Al Albaany, and Al Huwayny all agreed with Aisha and the prophet.

Our brother Kenny is still in denial after all of this, and as can clearly be seen above, is refusing to answer my simple questions knowing fully well that they would go to show his lack of reason.

The questions still are:

1- Do you dispute the fact that the prophet of Islam ordered a woman to breastfeed a grown man with a beard despite her exclamation?

1.5- Did the prophet of Islam indicate the practicalities of such breastfeeding?

2- Do you dispute that his wife, the beloved Aisha continued the practice to allow men not related to her access to her quarters?

3- Do you dispute the fact that your own Sheikhs, Ibn Taymiyyah and Al Albaani are supporters of this particular ruling and its existence?

4- Do you have any Sahih hadiths that support your view of the use of a cup in this weird ritual? [optional]

5- What is your personal opinion on this practice? Beyond these religious texts, what is your personal view on this? What was the need that forced the prophet to make such bizarre rulings?

I hope this shows everyone how brainwashed most of our people are with regards to religion and spirituality. I am sure that DrKenny in real life would be some what reasonable and with some education yet when it comes to this subject he is prepared to throw all reason out the window. He knows exactly how strange and disgusting this practice is, he agrees that the prophet ordered it, and that it has also been agreed upon by his most beloved wife and the Sheikh that he calls the Sheikh of Islam, Ibn Taymiyyah, who he agreed is an authority in Islam, but as he is viewing me as an infidel attacking his religion he refuses to stop for a minute to question these walls of texts that he is continually posting. Its very sad wallahi [opps!]

:(

1. Every single one of the 5 questions you posed, were already answered by me.....in my final summary. Go to Page 8 of this thread....and read the bottom post.

2. Allyourbase proves his lack of reading comprehension when he repeats questions which I've answered already

3. Your constant claims of "victory" make you look silly here. Everyone viewing this thread can see who "won" here.

4. You can dismiss the references I posted and claim that "no one cares about them" all you want. But this is a Fiqh issue and there are volumes of books on this single issue

5. Anyone who's still interested in this issue....can read my post at the bottom of page 8 . This is my "summary" post which I made about 7 hours ago.

6. Anyone who's not satisfied with what I wrote can read the Fiqhi book which has 300 pages of facts and references which goes into this issue in DETAIL

Now what are you gonna do? Are you gonna repeat the same exact claims and then re-dress them as a new argument?

Everyone can see I answered every single question he posed yet he refuses to answer any of my questions

Typical Kaffir arrogance. I'm done with this.

You see what this Kaffir is doing? He keeps referencing Taymiyah and Albaani and Aisha when I repeatedly stated at least 10 times here......that they were WRONG on this issue. And that they were humans, and capable of being incorrect sometimes.

If 98% of Muslims say one thing.....and 2% say another thing. He wants to keep focusing on the small 2%. Typical arrogance.

How else am I supposed to reason with a man who refuses to argue in a reasonable manner? How am I supposed to engage with someone who throws logic and honesty out the window?

Again....I hate nothing more than repeating myself. So this is the last point I'm gonna make. Read my posts and read my links here. I've done my job

Dude, stop running and answer the questions below:

1- Do you dispute the fact that the prophet of Islam ordered a woman to breastfeed a grown man with a beard despite her exclamation?

1.5- Did the prophet of Islam indicate the practicalities of such breastfeeding?

3- Do you dispute the fact that your own Sheikhs, Ibn Taymiyyah and Al Albaani are supporters of this particular ruling and its existence?

5- What is your personal opinion on this practice? Beyond these religious texts, what is your personal view on this? What was the need that forced the prophet to make such bizarre rulings?

I can not allow you to run away from this :D

Brothers. Look at this pathetic response. Read what I wrote. I answered EVERY single one of his questions and I gave actual references to back myself up (Read Post #199, and Post #200)

Now he's repeating himself and then claiming that I never answered anything.

End the discussion. Let the readers read for themselves. It's time to disengage from this conversation

*Edited for grammar errors and added brackets.

HE KEEPS SAYING I ANSWERED :D :D :D

Dude, would you like die if you answered the questions specifically?

This is turning to a weird comical situation.

Please answer the questions below:

The questions are open to brother Khayr or any other member of that crew :D

Guje   

Interesting discussion.

But why are you still on this adult breast feeding fetish thing :P, let's move on to more serious matters.

Its a minor point really but its one that is well documented, and it just goes to show who DrKenny's role models are and what weird practices they got up to.

I do agree we have dwelled on it for quite a bit but our beloved brother refuses to answer my questions, wallahi they are really simple, what do you think Guje?

Guje   

Interesting discussion.

But why are you still on this adult breast feeding fetish thing :P, let's move on to more serious matters.