Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Richard Dawking mocked the Muslim World's intellectual inferiority

Why should I go and discuss these issues with Arabs that I do not care about, you must understand that I am not wanting to convert you as you have been clearly brainwashed expertly. This is an open platform for intelligent (I hope) discussion so you actually have only two choices here, either partake or kindly observe from the sidelines.

And as to whether I have substantiated my discussion here with you or not, I guess we can leave it for other members to decide :D

You see what he's doing here?

He wants to dismiss my advice because he'd rather not "discuss these issues with Arabs he doesn't care for", regardless of whether he wants to find out the truth

:D

Lets start a new page :D

If you have just stumbled upon this page, we are discussing this Hadith:

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “If a fly falls into the drink of any one of you, he should dunk it all the way in and then remove it, because on one if its wings is disease and on the other is its cure.” [sahîh al-Bukhârî (3320, 5782)]

Apophis;991243 wrote:
Why should things not be "acceptable in this day and age"? What's so special about "this day and age"?.

Scientific advancement sxb, I am still interested to hear your opinion btw.

For those of you who are wondering about this fly dunking in drinks practice please watch the video below, where this muslim guy on TV attempts to 'xayasiis' this Hadith to everyday muslims claiming that the extracts from wings of Flies does indeed cure AIDS LOL :D

It is actually hilarious to watch! Its only ten minutes so check it out :D

It also happen to have other Sahih Hadiths that are very very strange indeed!

Find in that video:

- The science determining the sex of the child

- Satan urinating in your ears :D

and many more...

Its very funny.

I have a few more Hadiths that I would like to share with you all. I have included the sources of all of them in the accepted books of Islamic Sunna, namely the two Sahih book of Muslim and Bukhari. You can google each and everyone to authenticate so please have no doubt that the prophet of Islam did indeed say these. In keeping with the topic at hand, I tried to present the Hadiths that relate to scientific findings by the Nabi, or descriptions of phenomena that we can easily understand today but may have seemed quite intimidated to an arab bedouin a thousand years ago.

-The prophet claims that no one can possibly know the gender of a baby before its born, and when it will rain. It might have been impossible when he was alive but we have technologies today that will allow us to know both.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Keys of the unseen knowledge are five which nobody knows but Allah . . . nobody knows what will happen tomorrow; nobody knows what is in the womb; nobody knows what he will gain tomorrow; nobody knows at what place he will die; and nobody knows when it will rain."

Sahih Bukhari 2:17:149

-----

-The prophet claims that Satan sleeps daily inside our noses (of all places!)

Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said. When any one of you awakes up from sleep and performs ablution, he must clean his nose three times, for the devil spends the night in the interior of his nose.

Sahih Muslim 2:462

-----

-The beloved prophet is an expert on the sexual norms of monkeys

Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun: During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance I saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys. They were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them.

Sahih Bukhari 5:58:188

-----

-The prophet commenting on the daily movement of the sun (as opposed to the earth orbiting the sun):

Narrated Abu Dhar: The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself (way sujuudda)underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west.

Sahih Bukhari 4:54:421

Please note that all of the above is the documented wisdom of the beloved prophet, as said above you can look it all up yourself. How can you expect any new findings of value from muslim Scientists who believe in all of the above? I say this because believing in any of this requires you putting your mind on standby for the rest of your life.

Thanks for all of the encouragement :D

Safferz   

Allyourbase;991267 wrote:
Somewhat, but I am determined!

Safferz I would love to hear your take on these Hadiths?

I need to read the thread first, so I'll try to chime in sometime tomorrow. But religious debates are usually pointless, in my experience lol

Didn't this clown get the hint from my posts earlier?

No one is responding to you AllYourBase, because you're preparing arguments which have all been refuted in the past. You didn't even have the competency to respond to my arguments, so why should anyone respond to yours.

Register on a real Islamic forum if you want answers to your arguments

DoctorKenney;991282 wrote:
Didn't this clown get the hint from my posts earlier?

No one is responding to you AllYourBase, because you're preparing arguments which have all been refuted in the past. You didn't even have the competency to respond to my arguments, so why should anyone respond to yours.

Register on a real Islamic forum if you want answers to your arguments

You're funny sxb, its like you're having this itch, you keep posting saying you will not respond to me :D Thats fine by me, you can respond if you like or go sit in the corner if you like. I do not need your responses to keep the thread going, in fact I can probably post what you would have said myself anyway, you lot are that predictable.

Watch him reply swearing he SHALL NOT respond to me lol

The Prophet on Diarrhea

The prophet has found scientific cure to diarrhea, so next time you have the skitters you better look up this hadith:

Narrated Abu Said: A man came to the prophet and said, 'My brother has got loose motions. The Prophet said, Let him drink honey." The man again (came) and said, 'I made him drink (honey) but that made him worse.' The Prophet said, 'Allah has said the Truth, and the abdomen of your brother has told a lie."

Sahih Bukhari 7:71:614

The poor man complained that drinking honey had made his brothers bowl movements worse, but the prophet, confident in his prescription showed him medieval 'tough love'.

-----------------

Yawning

According to the Nabi (peace be upon him) the act of yawning is deployed by Satan himself:

“Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."

Sahih Bukhari 4:54:509

What if any, is the purpose of a Hadith like this? What is the scientific, spiritual or social good that it attempting to communicate? What astonishes me is that muslims actually believe in that to this day. I've always wondered what exactly would Satan gain from forcing you to yawn, beyond the giggles I mean?

Please do not take these Hadiths that I am posting as trivial sayings, as a muslim you are required to wholeheartedly believe in them, regardless of what you think their logic.

-----------------

The Rasuul's (peace be upon him) view on the issue of female intellects

The prophet of Islam issued a blanket statement on the intellectual deficiencies of women:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

Sahih Bukhari 3:48:826

-----------------

This one is a dead good :D :

Satan's loves to urinate in muslims ears.

Narrated 'Abdullah : A person was mentioned before the Prophet (p.b.u.h) and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, "Satan urinated in his ears."

Sahih Bukhari 2:21:245

It seems that the prophet has always nurtured a healthy dose of interest in the urinating habits of all things, including xaywaan (camels) and jin (satan).

------------

As stated above, please note that all the Hadiths above are Sahih, they come from the second source of authority in Islam after the Quran which is the Sunna of the Prophet. Each and every Muslim must believe in all of them or face being labeled a Kafir. There is a group today that because of all of the bizarre material found in Hadiths had denounced all of the Hadiths of Mohamed and only believe in the Quran, They are known as Quranists and are Kafir according to the rest of Muslims.

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it. [61:8]

No point arguing with house negroes. Following the religion of the people that colonised us, that decimated our continent, none but a fifth columnist of the highest calibre would do this.

Khayr   

يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ

They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse.

61:8

This ayat was revealed when

Kaab ibn Ashraf started to tell the jews that God had foresaken the Rasul (عليه السلام). This happened after a period of 40 days wherein Allahn did not send down any revelation. The jews were delighted at this and said that God's light has been dimmed and the revelation has ended.

When this news spread around,

it had bothered and sadened the

rasul (علىه السلام).

And so God revealed this verse as a rebuttal. The نور الله can not be dimmed.