Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Puntlanders of SOL

Somalia   

I am from Mogadishu DAYNIILE DISTRICT, I support Faroole due to his foreign policy towards HAG, only he can tame the wild beasts of HAG and he's not even using the AK, wallee gacan baa uu taagey.

^

Well well well... if it isn't the escapee from the psychiatric hospital.

How you doing, Garoodi? Have they finally let you out of the heavy meds ward to celebrate Eid? Good for you saaxiib:D

Cambuulo iyo bun;972652 wrote:
no it doesn't count tillamook you can only choose one

Saaxiib, it is really a tough call because I like the leadership abilities of both Faroole and Gaas, and they both bring to the table the proven track records of being staunch supporters of federalism, which I believe is the only way to bring Somalia together and move it forward.

So like I mentioned before, I'll be happy if either one wins.:D

GAROODI   

Tillamook;972654 wrote:
^

Well well well... if it isn't the escapee from the psychiatric hospital.

How you doing, Garoodi? Have they finally let you out of the heavy meds ward to celebrate Eid? Good for you saaxiib:D

Saaxiib, it is really a tough call because I like the leadership abilities of both Faroole and Gaas, and they both bring to the table the proven track records of being staunch supporters of federalism, which I believe is the only way to bring Somalia together and move it forward.

So like I mentioned before, I'll be happy if either one wins.
:D

The real mad man is the one who thinks he can achieve what he has tried and failed to achieve so many times before. We all saw the shambles of your so called parliamentary election and it subsequently getting cancelled. If you manag to hold a viable election at all call me mad but in the words of Einstien...insanity was what?? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Hahah.

^

blah blah blah - seriously, Garoodi, enough with the deranged drivel, I mean c'mon man?

If you can't stay tethered to reality long enough to contribute something cogent on this forum...then its time to walk away from the computer!

But if you can, please tell us who you think would make a better President for Puntland, Faroole or Gaas?