Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

This government is outrageous

Carafaat   

Johnny B;971246 wrote:
Carafat , Is is not so or am i out of my mind , that the so called Somaliland Admin's biggest aim is to dismember Somalia , ( nowadays,The federal republic of Somalia ) ?, is is not so the major Somali clan in the north west is spearheading that secession, sometimes enforcing it by the Gun?

Carafat, Is is not so or am i out of my mind , that Puntland was founded by/for and run by a specefic clan bacause they've been targetted by other Somali clan or clans, and its aim is safeguarding that specific clan's interest in the Somali politics?

Do i need to prove that both Admins interests conflict with the federal national interest, allthough Puntland's is the lesser evil interest.?

Do i need to prove that both Admin's territorial claims are non-existent ?

In Somaliland, you have a Clan-dominated politics whose interest lies in the rest of Somalia remains chaotic, ie, against Somalia

Johny, your exact words were that Somalilands interest lies in the rest of Somalia remaining chaotic(see your own quote). I have to disagree to that. Somaliland interest lies in a peaceful Somalia. Just like Somalia's interest lies in a peacefull Somaliland. Political, Security and Economic wise.

Johnny B   

Carafaat;971252 wrote:
Johny, your exact words were that Somalilands interest lies in the rest of Somalia remaining chaotic(see your own quote). I have to disagree to that. Somaliland interest lies in a peaceful Somalia. Just like Somalia's interest lies in a peacefull Somaliland. Political, Security and Economic wise.

Carafat, now that you disagree with me regarding what every admin Somaliland had was and is using as an excuse to secede from the rest of Somalia is beside the point, from what i recall being in disagreement with you is not a bias.

Johnny B   

Gar_maqaate;971247 wrote:
I think the fact that he was a leading member of a cult that has systematically murder, bludgeoned, blundered and terrorise the Somali people for years disqualifies him and other criminals like from office. What next Godane for Chief Justice?.

I share that sentiment too , but for now , we've both the x_Al-shabab members and the now_Al-shabab_members running cities towns and village's securities , which takes us to the actual question of , How and what to do with X-al-shabab members ?

And there , my guess is as good as yours.

I belief the average (grassroots) members of alshaabab should be integrated back into society and they should have the same rights and opportunities as other law abiding citizens but any high ranking al shaabab member should be made to face justice, at minimum they should be bared for holding political and civil service positions.

Johnny B;971236 wrote:
Xaaji, such a sentimental rubbish was/is what the seceding Somali clan of the North has been using in the hope of winning the hearts/minds of the other Somali clans to dismember their Nation , well so far so bad .
:D

No need to win hearts and minds what will that do for Somaliland whether they support it or not remains always irrelevant in the eyes of the people of Somaliland. They are Koonfurians and their opinion does not matter they are not even the boss in their own homes. There is no nation to begin with apophis and his clan feel they are closer to Nairobi than they are to Mogadishu. The Folks in Mogadishu say this every day ,Somalia is already dismembered u just dont want to see it :D

Ruwayada xamar ka socota cadi maaha, lets hope for the best. C&B, if a lot more people were less invested in imagined clan interest as you have, we would be different for the better.

GAROODI   

Xaaji Xunjuf;971271 wrote:
No need to win hearts and minds what will that do for Somaliland whether they support it or not remains always irrelevant in the eyes of the people of Somaliland. They are Koonfurians and their opinion does not matter they are not even the boss in their own homes. There is no nation to begin with apophis and his clan feel they are closer to Nairobi than they are to Mogadishu. The Folks in Mogadishu say this every day ,Somalia is already dismembered u just dont want to see it
:D

War xaji konfurians are an anomaly I don't think any political theorist could ever understand them I think therapist would be better. You have the pirates who want hegemony even though they can't fight and have nothing left who hate hag. You have hag who can't live without a.u and can not even control or pacify their city. You have both these paties talking about a state older then Somalia itself; who controls all its territory and has held multiple elections. They sit there with their last card recognition. 22 yeas ago it was so what is in the north they will never find peace, they could never over through siad barre, they could never create a viable state. Waxtigi ba dacay sidi ay u lahayan midnamda wa muqadas. What good is recognition if general ogubango runs mugdisho for you.

GAROODI   

Some advice to my Somalis: hag forget SOMALILAND focus on your own house: before opening your mouth we want to see the entire city of mugdisho under one military force free from a.u. Or terrorism. To even utter the word SOMALILAND you must first meet that condition. If SOMALILAND can control Hargaisa, burco, borama, Berbera, erigavo, las canod and tens of other towns without terrorism free from au you should be able to achieve that. With your beloved recognition surely.

N.O.R.F   

nuune;971162 wrote:
Norf,
the news is true, he was appointed some 2 weeks ago, President Hassan has no choice, Alshabaab demanded a higher position, they have got, this particular role is important as it got publicized, there are dozens of other roles Alshabaab filled(most of them not publized), some of them at the airport where Amisom is stationed.

I have said in another post before how the elements of Alshabaab are holding higher positions, the Central Bank of Somalia is one, Villa Somalia is another etc, it is clear to everyone in Xamar and Nairobi, even very clear to those working with them in the mentioned institution, but they have no choice but to keep quite or their lives will be lost.

This is a hostage crisis,
Alshabaab noticed the weakness points of the government from day one, then President Hassan and co started to negotiate with them in exchange for some roles in the government, point was that they stop the bombing, but it hasn't, whenever Alshabaab demands a position of a higher status, and the government refuses, the result is UN bombing(the result of this they have got their guy with higher positon, the mentioned guy in this thread), Airport bombing, Villa Somalia bombing, Turkish Embassy bombing like few days ago, Hospital bombing like today, Alshabaab don't need to go to those places to plant bombs, they are already stationed there(have roles working there and getting paid).

The game is very much clear, and I sad to say it will stay like this for the whole term of President Hassan, unless he makes some sacrifices by eliminating Alshabaab from his institutions, doing that will even cost his life and the lives of other ministers and MPs.

So AS are wagging the govnt rather than the govnt wagging AS? I understand some cencessions being made (we are a forgiving people) but if what you wrote above is what is going on then I am shocked.

N.O.R.F;971315 wrote:
So AS are wagging the govnt rather than the govnt wagging AS? I understand some cencessions being made (we are a forgiving people) but if what you wrote above is what is going on then I am shocked.

+1. Sxb, dadkaan wakhti ha'isaga lumin.

N.O.R.F   

The SFG has it's weaknesses and can be accused of being too soft on AS but if things are as Nuune wrote then this should raise some major questions.