Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

This government is outrageous

Somalia;971186 wrote:
But people have been telling you this for a few months now, yet you supported him, can we agree this was qabilist/qabyaalad motivated?

I expected more from Hassan sheikh.

Answer us this, was there an army in Mogadishu, who patrolled the streets and controlled all vital points of the city?

LOL of course there is, Amisom controlls the Airport,villa somalia and the port the rest of the city is being controlled by the SFG forces infact Amisom forces get scared to death every time they live their compounds.

Johnny B   

How can a Somali who supports Siilanyo/Faroorle/madoobe reason as to why president Hassan and/or prime minister Saacid is worse without resorting to clan interest?

GAROODI   

Johnny B;971190 wrote:
How can a Somali who supports Siilanyo/Faroorle/madoobe reason as to why president Hassan and/or prime minister Saacid is worse without resorting to clan interest?

Silanyo is a democratically elected president voted for by millions of his own country men in a free and fair election. He has sovereignty over from the Djibouti border to Somalia border controlled by a national army. For you to compare him with the pirate head and madobe persona non grata shows who the real clan face is. Hassan shieck leads what in reality is a trusteeship territory monitored by joint au and UN. He can hardly handle mugdisho let alone anywhere else. The point I am making is why waste time on all talk when the problem is much bigger if you can't even control mugdisho then you might as well call it a day it's been 23 years already.

Johnny B   

Disregarding the little white lie of "from the Djibouti border to the Somalia border" you're proving my very point , this very trusteeship that president Hassan leads is according to the UN, the only legal government of the UN member nation of Somalia, whose people in the north may have voted Mr silanyo as their leader, and yes the problem is bigger than Mogadishu, the problem consists of bringing Hargeisa to the fold of the Somali nation.

Carafaat   

Johnny B;971188 wrote:
^^ Jag har aldrig ifrågasatt vad du skall ha sett i Mogadishu, jag bara svarar och agerar på vad du skriver här, om du är inti-regeringen ? njäää, det återstår att se, frågan är nog snarare värför stödjade du regeringen i början ? klan, regeringens politisk program, Hat till Shabab ?, det kanske är där felet ligger, vad vet jag?!

Angående beslut som fattades av Somaliska regeringen, utmana mig , visa mig ett beslut som har tagits av president Hassan eller regeringen av premiärministern Saacid som är förödande för Somalia's framtid i det minsta bemärkelsen,helst om du kan utveckla vidare och stödja dina påståenden med bevis, men om du bara tycker så är det inte värt besväret.

Slutligen vill jag bara säga själv är jag inte så förtjust i Somalia's federala regering men vad är alternativet?

I Somaliland har du en Klan dominerade politik vars intresse ligger i att resten av Somalia förblir kaotisk, det vill säga, mot Somalia

I Puntland har du en admisitration vars enda politik är, det som är bästa för Puntland's klan är bästa för Somalia, det vill säga, mot Mogadishu

Du verker tro farbröderna Hassan och Saacid har lätta job, tänk om.

from google.translate.com

^ ^ I have never questioned what you must have seen in Mogadishu, I was just responding and acting on what you write here, if you are anti-government? it remains to be seen, the question is probably rather why choose you support the government in the beginning? clan, the government's political program, that to Shabab?, it might be where the problem is, what do I know?!

Regarding decision taken by the Somali government, challenge me, show me a decision has been taken by President Hassan or the government of Prime Minister Saacid which is disastrous for Somalia's future in the slightest sense, especially if you can develop further and support your claims with evidence, but if you just think it's not worth it.

Finally, I would just say I myself am not so fond of Somalia's federal government, but what is the alternative?

In Somaliland, you have a Clan-dominated politics whose interest lies in the rest of Somalia remains chaotic, ie, against Somalia

In Puntland, you have a admisitration whose only policy is, what is best for Puntland's clan is best for Somalia, that is, toward Mogadishu

You verker faith uncles Hassan and Saacid have easy job, think again.

You are accusing others of having a clan tainted view against the government. Yet in the same message you seem to portray the exactly same biased views you are accusing others off, without offering proof.

GAROODI   

Johnny B;971196 wrote:
Disregarding the little white lie of "from the Djibouti border to the Somalia border" you're proving my very point , this very trusteeship that president Hassan leads is according to the UN, the only legal government of the UN member nation of Somalia, whose people in the north may have voted Mr silanyo as their leader, and yes the problem is bigger than Mogadishu, the problem consists of bringing Hargeisa to the fold of the Somali nation.

What white lie badhan, las qorey, las canod to the Djibouti border is run by the SOMALILAND army I can post videos of army units even in buhoodle the army is just outside the town just because we don't raise it to the ground doesn't mean we can not go in as and when we please if it against the interest of SOMALILAND as we have shown in the past and again you prove my point in reference to your comment about the UN viewing mugdisho as the sole authority. Trusteeship mentality, the last card recognition. You have no state, your a trusteeship, your land is the apitamy of world state collapes for 23 years your trusteeship masters the UN have been negotiating and holding your hands to control mugdisho o which you still struggle till this day. But don't worry you have recognition mr Obama will solve all your problems. The world although not recognising SOMALILAND deals with it as a state, we have good relations with our naibours excluding the Somalians. We control out cities have the largest standing somali army, collect our taxes etc. don't worry your recognition will help you. Saxib wake up its been 23 years, this is the permanent norm after Hassan shieck another one will come and another nothing will change. SOMALILAND can not be forced into anything especially by you mr trusteeship under African mercanies. You find it a challenge to rule yourself even with your beloved recognition and millions of trusteeship dollars. Even your own beloved recognition is in danger as Somalia signs again and again that it is negotiating a future settlement with the government of SOMALILAND.

apophis the sad part is those who you try to help revive the so called Somali nation with consider you an Ethiopian or a kenyan or the children of illegitimate parenthood as thats what they call your jubbaland

Johnny B   

Carafaat;971197 wrote:
from google.translate.com

You are accusing others of having a clan tainted view against the government. Yet in the same message you seem to portray the exactly same biased views you are accusing others off, without offering proof.

How so?

Do i have to denounce the Somali federal government ( the only entity that composes All Somali clans) to not seem portraying a biased view?

Do i have

Johnny B   

Xaaji Xunjuf;971217 wrote:
apophis the sad part is those who you try to help revive the so called Somali nation with consider you an Ethiopian or a kenyan or the children of illegitimate parenthood as thats what they call your jubbaland

Xaaji, such a sentimental rubbish was/is what the seceding Somali clan of the North has been using in the hope of winning the hearts/minds of the other Somali clans to dismember their Nation , well so far so bad .:D

Johnny B   

Gar_maqaate;971235 wrote:
A fanatical, nihilist jihadist with blood on his hands as a Justice of the Peace. God damn it

A fanatical ? Maybe,(after all, he is Somali.) :D

A nihilist ? Maybe ( after all, he is a Human being. :D)

A jihadist ? Maybe ( after all, he is supposed to be a Muslim. :D )

With blood on his hands ? mind expanding on that?! :confused:

As the justice of the peace? , My Somali may not be at its best but " Nabad sugid " != The justice of the peace.

But if you meant the peace after the civil war or the current status quo of the Nation, then you need to expand on that too as those adjectives you put in raw ( fanatic, nihilistic,jihadist) shoulden't disqualify a Somali citizen from taking that Job.

Darn, Johnny in the defence of someone wearing a Turban, may my nationalistic sentiments take me away.

Carafaat   

Johnny B;971233 wrote:
How so?

Do i have to denounce the Somali federal government ( the only entity that composes All Somali clans) to not seem portraying a biased view?

Do i have

No, you dont need to denounce the federal government. I am talking about what you said regarding Somaliland and Puntland.

In Somaliland, you have a Clan-dominated politics whose interest lies in the rest of Somalia remains chaotic, ie, against Somalia

In Puntland, you have a administration whose only policy is, what is best for Puntland's clan is best for Somalia, that is, toward Mogadishu

Yet, you have not given any proof to support these statements. Something you have demanded from others regarding their statements on the federal government. Marka saxiib, so dheel oo la imoow cadeyn.

Johnny B   

Carafat , Is is not so or am i out of my mind , that the so called Somaliland Admin's biggest aim is to dismember Somalia , ( nowadays,The federal republic of Somalia ) ?, is is not so the major Somali clan in the north west is spearheading that secession, sometimes enforcing it by the Gun?

Carafat, Is is not so or am i out of my mind , that Puntland was founded by/for and run by a specefic clan bacause they've been targetted by other Somali clan or clans, and its aim is safeguarding that specific clan's interest in the Somali politics?

Do i need to prove that both Admins interests conflict with the federal national interest, allthough Puntland's is the lesser evil interest.?

Do i need to prove that both Admin's territorial claims are non-existent ?

Johnny B;971238 wrote:
A fanatical ? Maybe,(after all, he is Somali.)
:D

A nihilist ? Maybe ( after all, he is a Human being.
)

A jihadist ? Maybe ( after all, he is supposed to be a Muslim.
)

With blood on his hands ? mind expanding on that?! :confused:

As the justice of the peace? , My Somali may not be at its best but " Nabad sugid " != The justice of the peace.

But if you meant the peace after the civil war or the current status quo of the Nation, then you need to expand on that too as those adjectives you put in raw ( fanatic, nihilistic,jihadist) shoulden't disqualify a Somali citizen from taking that Job.

Darn, Johnny in the defence of someone wearing a Turban, may my nationalistic sentiments take me away.

I think the fact that he was a leading member of a cult that has systematically murder, bludgeoned, blundered and terrorise the Somali people for years disqualifies him and other criminals like him from office. What next Godane for Chief Justice?.