Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Failed politician Cabdi cawar wants to lead Puntland, Faroole is ready to deport him again.

Addis-Ababa: Cabdiweli Gaas oo lagu wado inuu ka dhawaaqo mushraxnimada xilka madaxweynaha Puntland

24. juli 2013

APL

Wararka laga helayo Magaalada Addis Ababa ayaa sheegaya in Raysalwasaarihii hore ee Somaliya Cabdiweli Cali Gaas oo Caawa Shir kula leh Halkaasi Jaliyadda Reer Puntland ee Addis-abab la filayo in ilaa berri uu ku dhawaaqo in uu yahay Musharax u taagan Xilka Madaxtinimo ee Puntland Doorashada Janaayo 2014.

Gudoomiyaha Dhalinyarada Gobalka Mudug Maxamed C/qaadir Cali Cigaal oo Xiriir uu la soo sameyeey Cabdiweli ayaa u xaqiijiyay Raad Raac in Cabdiweli la filayo in ilaa berri uu ku dhawaqo in uu yahay Musharax Puntland u taagan uuna filayo in uu wax badan ka qaban karo Arrimaha Puntland.

Cabdiweli ayaa la filaya in uu tago Nairobi kaddib ku dhawaaqistiisa musharaxnimada,kadibna uu uga soo Gudbo Magaalada Gaalkacyo oo Iminkaba ay tageerayaashiisa ka bilabeen u diyargarow-ga Soo dhoweynta Cabdiweli.

Cabdiweli oo ah aqoon yahan lagu yaqaanay Siyaasadda Somaliya ayaa in mudda ahba uu jiray tuhun ah in uu danaynayo Madaxtinimada Puntland.horay ayuu u sheegay in wax badan ay ka qaldantahay Siyaasadda Puntland mar uu warbahinta kula hadlay Gaalkacyo kaddib safar uu ku maray qaybo kamid ah deeganada Puntland 2012.

Odey   

You have a problem with this? And for your information, he is the most succesful leader out there, who never killed anyone, left behind a huge legacy and succesfully transformed the country. The fact that the current Government can enjoy this level of support internationally is in no small a part due to his hard work.

Are you simply scared that he will make Puntland as succesfull, thereby overshadowing your dear SL?. Hmmm i wonder

Miyir   

Odey;970573 wrote:
You have a problem with this? And for your information, he is the most succesful leader out there, who never killed anyone, left behind a huge legacy and succesfully transformed the country. The fact that the current Government can enjoy this level of support internationally is in no small a part due to his hard work.

Are you simply scared that he will make Puntland as succesfull, thereby overshadowing your dear SL?. Hmmm i wonder

lol :cool:

Somalia   

Tallaabo;970583 wrote:
Cabdi Wali is a decent guy so leave him alone Xaaji

He doesn't like the progress Abdiweli made for HAG-Mogadishu government as it's bad for his secession dreams, his favourite southern "politician" is Aideed AUN for God's sake.. :D

We welcome Mudane Cabdiwali to the political arena in Puntland, for our dear president Faroole desperately needs some decent competition come January 2014...:D

p.s

Xaaji Habaar, waarkaan yaa soo waryey?

Guys cabdi cawar is finished the elections are off the table faroole will lead for another term i believe cabdi cawar will be humiliated again and perhaps be deported.

^

That may be happen, but if Cadiwali can muster enough support from the 66 members who will vote he can win as well. So there is no point in trying to foretell the future. January is around the corner, and insha Allah we will know then.

^

He is a hopeless tribalist-- pure and simple-- hell-bent on sowing discord, hatred and animosity amongst the Somali people who frequent this forum.

I am no tribalist there is no need for that Qabyalaadu wax wanaagsan maha nabiga xita sheegey.

Back to cabdi cawar he stands no chance against Faroole you know that to if it is back to faro taag selection faroole has this there is no serious opposition against faroole. I am a afraid cabdi cawar will lose and will be deported if he starts trouble. Faroole constructed a new presidential palace and doesn't look like he is leaving any time soon.

Xaaji Xunjuf;970615 wrote:
I am no tribalist there is no need for that Qabyalaadu wax wanaagsan maha nabiga xita sheegey.

Back to cabdi cawar he stands no chance against Faroole you know that to if it is back to faro taag selection faroole has this there is no serious opposition against faroole. I am a afraid cabdi cawar will lose and will be deported if he starts trouble. Faroole constructed a new presidential palace and doesn't look like he is leaving any time soon.

Fadhlan, Xaaji, cantrabaqashkaaga raqiiska ah, ha soo dhex galinin Nabigeena(csw)!

Secondly, you keep saying "am afraid" but nobody gives a flying fart about what you're afraid of.

Cabdiwali, if he so chooses, will take part in the upcoming election like many other Puntlandi politicians and in my honest opinion, this will provide a much needed competition for President Faroole, who as an incumbent will have a big challenge ahead of him now to make sure the people of Puntland and their representatives give him a second term to serve.

We personally don't care of your tribalistic inclinations that make you hate Cabdiwali. But what I am telling you is that every Puntlander knows who Cabdiwali is and what he has accomplished on behalf of all the people of Somalia when he served as the prime minister of the former TFG. The people of Puntland appreciate his service and am sure he will make a great challenger for President Faroole, who is a heavy weight in his own right.

Ultimately, Xaaji Cuqdadlow, for the people of Puntland it is ALXAMDULILAH, if Cabdiwali becomes the new president and RABIL CAALAMIN, if Faroole wins a second term.

And if you are unable to grasp such a simple statement, what I am trying to say to you, is that, it is a WIN-WIN situation for the people of Puntland if either Faroole or Cabdiwali serves in Villa Garowe.

Now go get a life and take your desperate hate outta here!

You sound hurt all this because i said cabdi cawar cannot defeat Faroole and that he will be humiliated again, where did i say i am afraid if you are going to lie do it good. Dont make stuff up, serving as a prime minister under an interim government guarded by African union troops, is not a legacy to be proud of. What has cabdi cawar achieved for faroole to take him serious. My argument is that cabdi cawar doesn't stand chance , you deep inside know this to, why are you arguing i dont get it, the elections were cancelled there will be selections as usual we know faroole has the auhtority and the state resources and his team will make sure cabdi cawar doesn't stand a chance. Hadanay mustafuurin cabdi cawar before the selections:D