Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

This government is useless

I'm getting frustrated to be honest a year has passed in two months and this government hasnt captured a single town yet. This is a freaking mashruuc runtii even durings shariif they captured towns every 4 months. Why not make a full scale war on Al shabaab now when they are weak? Hiiraan forces and shabelle dhexe forces attacks Buulo Burdo from two sides, then Ahlusunna forces together with the forces who captured buulo burdo advances to Ceelbuur, while some Mogadishu forces attack Cadale and advances all the way up to Ceeldheer while getting support from the forces who captured Ceelbuur.

while the Shabelle hoose forces attack Baraawe then under cooperation with raaskamboni and the other SFG troops in the jubbas, attacks Jubadda dhexe also some forces in shabellada hoose advances to Bay and Bakool and help the forces in that region.

The Gedo forces can manage on their own since they just need to liberate Baardheere they can also support the forces in Baay..

How hard can it be runtii? We got the manpower plus its a two day mission not very capital intensive

This is a mashruuc y'all what happens if the SFG do this? Amisom's mission will be put to an end so they are doing everything to pro long this inorder to get their dhac dhac aka cash money.. I think i'll create my own Jabhad cause this government won even liberate the country if they are given 10 years of time.

tumblr_m7kfreNoJH1qfjbk4o1_400.gif

The reason why u dont see real progress on the ground is because there is no real army in place other than Some Militia , there is no structured command no real trained officers it will take years until an army is reinstated. Remember it took Somalia 15 years to train troops and prepare for duty 15 years before colonialism ended in Somalia. And back than it was trained by Italy and at independence it had defense forces. right now there is no territorial control there are some militia they need to fill the vacuum they need to train, and they are shadowed by the African union troops and there is corruptions soldiers are not paid on time. So u wont see real changes on the ground unless the SFG changes its ways. Somalia is still dependent on the African union troops.

President Hassan is trying his best , The Man hands are tide , H Clan are useless they are undermining his government too many internal issue .... President Hassan needs to come out taught and get a loyal security force , Fire allot of people . Alshabaab are weak it is the spoilers that are causing trouble in Mogadishu and elsewhere Making it hard for the Government to Progress .

But... but... Kismayo is the biggest problem this government must solve. You finally took your blinders off and realized that the officials in this government are all about lining up their pockets. I wanted this president to succeed so bad that now I'm reconsidering my stance on everything. The Somali experiment might be a failure.

But... but... Kismayo is the biggest problem this government must solve. You finally took your blinders off and realized that the officials in this government are all about lining up their pockets. I wanted this president to succeed so bad that now I'm reconsidering my stance on everything. The Somali experiment might be a failure.

Kismayo is also on issue because if the Government can not implement their policy in Kismaayo what makes you think they can do it in other regions.People have to work with Government in order for the dawlad to Progress and liberate regions . President Hassan needs to end corruption in any form . The Somali situation is complicated but President Hassan will come out strong it takes time .

Hassan needs a stronger team he needs a real interior minister who is competent who has the ability to give guidance on all domestic affairs with in the country,hassan needs to get rid of the intelligence service and adopt a whole new plan and strategy to infiltrate all the cells of Alshabaab. He needs to have a special institute of national security for Mogadishu to begin with and later to reach the entire country. The National security service will directly cooperate under the interior ministry the same with the newly established intelligence service. Hassan needs to train the security forces, he needs to have competent first general and a real defense ministry defense ministry is not just about one man, its a whole national defense institution which gives guidance to the entire nations security, this needs to be clearly redeveloped. The defense minister travels to much he needs to lay the foundation of capable defense security force and give coordination where needed. Let the Foreign minister travel to neighboring countries let she do all the diplomacy when it comes to neighboring countries.

Mooge   

malistar2012;970060 wrote:
President Hassan is trying his best .

ninyoow he is not trying his best. we know you are his relative, but please be objective for once in you life and recognize qoslaaye has been a disaster for somalia. even the decent Unuka guys like Dr. Baadiyoow are blasting this Da**adiid mashruuc which came to power through Qatari money and corruption.

ninyoow, this is the end of this da**adiid goverment. sooner you accept, the better it will be for you.

Its not a disaster u over exaggerate mooge the problem is people were expecting to much , people thought a strong team could've been build the Prime Minister seems to be operating as the deputy Mayor of Mogadishu he is not taking office. Also another problem is on the sector we were expecting improvements such as security thats where the government remained the same. Lets see what the next year brings.

Mooge   

xaaji, I agree the PM has been a failure, but he was made failure by qoslaye encrouching into his powers and the PM is weak who couldn't not say "STOP". at the end of the day we have to blame the person who is causing all this mayhem and that is qoslaye. everything he touched has turned into a disaster. xaaji, remember the leverage this guy had and how he was positioned to succeed more than any other president. he sqaundered all that good will and political capital ninyoow. what a disaster he has been for the country.

Mooge;970065 wrote:
ninyoow he is not trying his best. we know you are his relative, but please be objective for once in you life and recognize qoslaaye has been a disaster for somalia. even the decent Unuka guys like Dr. Baadiyoow are blasting this Da**adiid mashruuc which came to power through Qatari money and corruption.

ninyoow, this is the end of this da**adiid goverment. sooner you accept, the better it will be for you.

Mooge,

So what do you suggest as the solution? And please try to think bigger than the usual 'Eagle clan'(as you so lovingly put it) should be in charge. What would create a stable society in the former Italian Somaliland where all clan interests feel equitably represented?

Because the way things have been going for the last few years, the former Somali Republic (excluding Somaliland and Puntland) has become a place where every minor power gets to exercise its attempts at being a regional power!

Homunculus;970061 wrote:

No i still support the SFG just dissapointed in the liberation field

Homunculus;970061 wrote:

You can always join Somaliland

Xaaji Xunjuf;970085 wrote:
You can always join Somaliland

Sorry Xaaji, I'll always want to be part of Somalia ( unless the SFG betrays us and agrees to split the country, then the hell with them).