Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Single Ruler for Somalia, Monarch Style

nuune   

Much of the trouble that is happening now would be zero if Somalia establishes a monarch country whereby a single chain of command by a particular family will rule the country, the monarch will not be just a head of state or symbolic figure, but also govern the country.

The argument about what family will rule the country can be solved by a simple selection of system involving clans, whereby majority clans and minority clans compete head to head regardless of who has more numbers, the majority clans will have to settle and accept the outcome if Gosha people(oojida/reebaarta/mushungulida as as they are called by some people, their number is not small by the way) or any small clans takes over the monarch of the country.

Sheekada anaa kaa dad badan iyo anaa kaa dhul weyn socon meyso anymore.

Every other clan will have to approve the outcome of the selection system, a parliament(Aqalka Shuurada) involving all stakeholders of clans will also be established whereby the King will have the absolute say on whatever the parliament passes.

This is not UK, or Canada, this is Somalia, we are redefining the monarch system to repair a democtratic system that lacks solution and only brings qaxar and shoobaro.

Now, the question is, what selection system would you suggest for the appointment of the King, as I said before, my clan has more numbers than you is not going to work, so think deeply, and suggest something outside the box, there is no such thing as queen too, she can stay at the palace, or work in a public institution and would have to be a low profile person.

Ps: The main reason behind this topic is yesterday I witnessed some people(read quruumo kale oon banii aadam aheyn) iyo sida ay isku maamulaan, I asked about how they came to this, the story was long but has involved 5 million clans struggling for power sharing, 67 thousand years in power struggle, lots of lives lost, they solved the problem by using maskax, maan, and qalbi wanaagsan involving a systematic order of kala dambeyn iyo maamul, waxeyna isku raaceen iney magacaabaan Boqor, the selection process was simple, there was even one clan that consisted only 20 people in total, another clan has 36 million people, the clan that has 20 people came before the clan that has 36 million people in the process of selecting a king, the selection process system was a genius invention, I will only share this selection process with you when I hear about your own suggestion on how and what system would you use to appoint a king in Somalia.

nuune   

Read what i wrote waryaa, at the selection process(before & after the result), they will have to accept and approve, if for some reason they decide iney dhahaan waan goosaneenaa, kurkaa laga wada jari or would be expelled into the ocean by the whole stakeholders of clans, that means, no particular clan is singled out to oust these dhib wadayaal, all clans would be involved in expelling X clan from Ardul-Baraka, now you get the idea, akhri oo qumaati u dhuux warka, what is your suggestion on the selection process!

Haatu   

I have a problem against the possibility of a reebaar king. Other than that, this is a good idea. I would give the thrown to one of the scholars. A toss up between Sh Barbaraawi and Sh Cukaashe. Being pious men of religion, they would be the least likely to get corrupted and the most likely to rule in fairness. They can then select their successor on their deathbed or appoint a shuura to decide on their behalf.

My 2 shillings.

ANWAR   

Haatu;970129 wrote:
I have a problem against the possibility of a reebaar king. Other than that, this is a good idea. I would give the thrown to one of the scholars. A toss up between Sh Barbaraawi and Sh Cukaashe. Being pious men of religion, they would be the least likely to get corrupted and the most likely to rule in fairness. They can then select their successor on their deathbed or appoint a shuura to decide on their behalf.

I agree

nuune   

Carafaat;970265 wrote:
How about a rotating system?

That is not a monarchy, here, we want a king, a single ruler, coming from one family, selected by a process system encompassing and blessed by all clans.

nuune   

Alpha Blondy;970118 wrote:
Nuune,

this feudal idea of yours is a non-starter. very backward, indeed.

There is nothing more than you would like about the Berbers being the sole king of Somalia.

nuune;970269 wrote:
There is nothing more than you would like about the Berbers being the sole king of Somalia.

i've made no secrets of my intention to be the KING of all Somalis, one day. maxaad isku yeelyeeleysa, inaar? :P

i'd give more to others than my own clan, ma garatay? this is what the GREAT Egal did. :)

nuune   

^^ It is the saambuus that is talking and not you, I make sure to believe you tomoro duhurkii markee gaajo ku qabato, horta soonkiina ma dhamaado miyaa

This is not going to work because the King will have a Qabiil and Somalia cannot have a royal family.Unless you pick a Somali with out a qabiil. Bu that is impossible a Somali with out a qabiil is no Somali.