Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Allgalgaduud:Warbaahinta Degaanadda Khaatumo Oo Caado Ka Dhigtey Aflagaadeynta Madaxda Beesha Gedo

Saalax   

Somalia It is just news, ramadan kariim to you too.

Xaaji Xunjuf;968975 wrote:
The Khatumo websites are funny , they write funny stuff about barre hiiiraale lol

Yh that is true, check out the comments, 44 comments. :D

dadkan rer Somaliland ah maxa dabadegey rerkan? waxa aad meesha keentanba waa mala yacni ku subsan "pirates" iyo "khaatumo seeg" iyo jubaland. what is the cause of this obsession that took saalax all the way to allgalgaduud?

Saalax   

I don't really read all galgaduud I saw it in a social site titled digniin. The content of this news article was quite interesting ;) .

Naxar Nugaaleed;968988 wrote:
dadkan rer Somaliland ah maxa dabadegey rerkan? waxa aad meesha keentanba waa mala yacni ku subsan "pirates" iyo "khaatumo seeg" iyo jubaland. what is the cause of this obsession that took saalax all the way to allgalgaduud?

Nimanku dee wa nimankii lagu odhanjiray "ii door", yaacni, 'give me your women in exchange for a handful of corn and a jug full of camel milk". Reer Dhagaxbur iyo Qabridahar magac wanaagsan bay uu bixiyen Saalax reerkisa. :D

Saalax   

I door means businessman, we use to give the landlocked people of the O-Caden region dates and clothes from the coast and in exchange they use to give us the long girls ;) .

Saalax;968994 wrote:
I door means businessman, we use to give the landlocked people of the O-Caden region dates and clothes from the coast and in exchange they use to give us the long girls
;)

Sheekadii baad badashay. LOL Taarikh bedel dambe ma jirto! :D

GAROODI   

Saalax;968973 wrote:
Digniin: Degaanadda Khaatumo Oo Caado Ka Dhigtey Aflagaadeynta Madaxda Beesha Gedo.

Wa run reer gedo dad badan bay Daman. The only mistake they made was to listen to pirates and they regret that. Lakin dad badan bay Daman and they not so tribalist seeing how they cooperate and live with their naiobours. Waya aragnimo ba ku dacay dagalki ka dib