Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Zakariye Haji Mohamoud for President 2016!!!!

Cambuulo iyo bun;967377 wrote:

Watch this debate and you will understand where im coming from,

You watched a single debate and decided to inaugurate him with the nation's future?

eating too much Cambuulo can cause brain damage I guess.

LOL moony zakariye is a well known man this was more intended for the people who dont know him, caydu waa maxey? So are you saying zakariye aint one of the few principled and nationalistic somali politicians?

Cambuulo iyo bun;967391 wrote:
LOL moony zakariye is a well known man this was more intended for the people who dont know him, caydu waa maxey? So are you saying zakariye aint one of the few principled and nationalistic somali politicians?

I know Zakaria very well, he is a principled man and a good man, a man who can talk his way out of Belmarsh prison, but he is an idealist who is not practical man, politics is not about nice ideas and good talking its about problem solving and leadership. for example: he is calling for the withdrawal of Amison from Xamar, but he does not comprehend consequences that can cause for the government he is part of.

MoonLight1;967393 wrote:
I know Zakaria very well, he is a principled man and a good man, a man who can talk his way out of Belmarsh prison, but he is an idealist who is not practical man, politics is not about nice ideas and good talking its about problem solving and leadership. for example: he is calling for the withdrawal of Amison from Xamar,
but he does not comprehend consequences that can cause for the government he is part of

That is his only flaw, i mean if the majority of the somalis thought like this man surely we wouldn't be in this mess today..

Somalia   

MoonLight1;967390 wrote:
You watched a single debate and decided to inaugurate him with the nation's future?

eating too much Cambuulo can cause brain damage I guess.

exactly.gif