Sign in to follow this  
Jiir-Jiroole

Gabadh kuu nool xaafada shacabka ee hargeisa oo 7 niin kuufsadeen [Rape the new chauvanism]

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

:mad: This video makes my blood boil, the ruwayaad that passes as the SNM history always glossed over it use of rape as a political policy in awdal western sanaag and sool, today those chickens are coming home to roost.

I did not see this thread, which is why a re-posted the unfortunate documentary piece.

It's truly sad to see. And I put all the blame at the feet of the senile doddering fool at Villa Morgan, who should be taking this sexual violence serious.

Report after report of rampant pedophilia and rape of innocent women and children, and he does nothing. War wuxu ma doqon baa? Why doesn't he at least have a press conference and admit that this is a problem and do something about it?

Where are the troglodytes from north who bandy about nonsense about secession and whatnot? Why are you guys not showing any concern about this calamity?