Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Breaking news: Aweys on his to Muqdisho.

nuune   

Aweys waa Nabadoon, Caaqil, Odey Soomaaliyeed, in la xidhaana ma ahan, ee ha la sii daayo Wadaadka.

malistar2012;965401 wrote:
Axmed Diiriye should be arrested supporting terrorist

Are you out of your mind? Nabadoon Axmed Diiriye is the official spokesman of Villa Somalia, and as such he is the mouthpiece of President Culosow.

What he said was true, but pity the western governments who run Somalia don't give a damn, lol!

nuune   

I am getting LIVE feeds that he is being transported by Helicopter to a nearby US Ship, dowlada Aweys wey ku cayaartey but they don't have an option soo ma ahan, Mareykankaa la soo hadley, soo dhiib oo xidh hadii kale..............., it only took 10 minutes for some ministers to go to the airport and arrest Aweys, mey dhahaan anagaa maxkamdeeneyno, laakin hadey saas dhahaan inta yar baa laga goosan, markii horeba dowlad ma jirin.

loool Indhacade is also speaking, saying dowlada ayaa si xun u garaacdey, and many others, is this going to be a divided dowlad,

Even if for some of the HAG moryans in the government Daahir Aweys is a saint, the fact of the matter is that he is a wanted international terrorist with a bounty on his head. He maybe the father of the muqaawama in their eyes but that does not change one iota the crimes he's committed and is wanted for.

Rahima   

Jacpher;965390 wrote:
^You're right Somalia is not in a good position today to bring justice to all criminals warlords either holding office or enjoying life in the country. All need to answer for their criminal enterprise but I understand we don't have the means and resources to do so. Having said that, I think we can start somewhere that this game of giving them a pass isn't gonna continue.

I don't think that Somalis are ready to deliver justice. I don't see how starting with Aweys or any other member of Al Shabab will solve any of our problems- i fear that it will only lead them to become even more hardline and problematic. I don't want us to be another Afghanistan where ultimately the government will have no choice but to negotiate. Might as well do it now, use Aweys to bring them to the negotiating table and offer a deal of some sort so long as they become part of the legitimate political process (which stinks anyway but is at least better than absolute chaos). In saying that though I'm one of those who still finds it hard to swallow that a Somali would blow up a fellow Somali for 'jihad'.

Anyhow it will ultimately be the US that will decide.

ElPunto   

Aweys was the architect of Al-Shabaab and Somalis blowing up other Somalis to achieve power and then self-righteously cloaking it in Islam. A fitna never before seen in Somalia. He is a truly evil man. A warlord is one who killed and robbed for his own profit but what Aweys has done is much worse. He most definitely isn't like other warlords 'walking' around Mogadishu and elsewhere. He will be pumped for all intelligence that he has - and afterwards I hope the SFG executes him.

Carafaat   

ElPunto, that he is evil and has committed crimes is not the question. The question is why others who have even committed worser crimes wont be brought to justice or executed.

ElPunto   

^You are unbelievably obtuse. Re-read and comprehend the first 2 sentences to understand what makes him 'worser' than the others.

Carafaat   

So he send some suicide bombers to blow themselves up. But your uncle Morgan send planes to bomb Hargeysa and killes thousands in the course. Tell me again why Aweys actions are worser then Morgan?

Doesnt Morgan deserve to be brought before justice and executed as well?

Mass murderer. lol. I'm not even HAG but --

1. The only attack on civilians was the Shamo hotel bombing which some people were saying it was an inside job to get rid of some people in the government.

2. Assuming it was Shabab, we're forgetting that Aweys was never Shabab but al-Hizb al-Islami or the Islamic Party. He was forced to merge with Shabab when they got overrun by them in a tactical move by Godane. Godane then took all the soldiers and divided them over several areas/Shabab platoons so they wouldn't be united.

3. Funny how we forget the slaughter of civilians by both Ethiopian troops and African troops (killing everyone inside a mosque and shelling Bakaara market indiscriminately), these same Africans are now working closely with the Somali government and Somali militia (army, if you must). Or do we forgive our allies and blame our enemies?